Agnostic.com
3 8

It’s a night off alright πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Pralina1 9 Dec 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very strange features on that one.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Dec 5, 2021

Satan ???πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡

What a cutie. I wonder what it's behavior is like? (Would it be pet material? Or always ramming you in the calfs?)

racocn8 Level 9 Dec 4, 2021

No ! No pet material πŸ˜‚. One year , after vacation in an island for the summer , I insisted we bring home one of the goats I made friends with . My poor dad , as long as I study , he never said no to anything πŸ€—.
So we brought the little devil and his mom ( bcz I figured she will be lonely ?) back to r house in the big city . In 15 days they ate most of the garden , and also she was very big fan of chewing my hair . They can also scream when not happy or scared . Understandable . Well . We also had a huge parrot . He was old and set on his ways , and hated the goats . He was shitting on them , and they were screaming at him . We send the goats back to the island , my melodramatic ass had a fair well ceremony , ( f drama Queen since the age of 8 !!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) , and r parrot was screaming / imitating the goat even 5 yrs later πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@Pralina1 Well--you have all the right instincts, m'dear! Those are odd-looking little critters!

Since it's your night off how about a sandwich

glennlab Level 10 Dec 4, 2021

Hahahahahahahajahahah . Omfg Glenn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You're a naughty boy, Glennsie! Just think of how we could terrify more than a few politicians with this menu item!

are you sure that's pork?

@AtheistInNC I've cut quite a few hams that looked very similar, once you trim the fat.

Recent Visitors 27

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators