Agnostic.com
3 12

A friend posted this on FB this morning. Thought it was worth sharing. It's been hard for me lately to celebrate the "Land of the Free" but I do have hope for our country if we unite to turn the tide to get our freedoms back.

Julie808 8 July 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sad what's going on in our nation...

But expected...

I read this nearly 60 years ago;

Population Density and Social Pathology

"The more crowded it gets, the crazier any animal becomes"

It changed my career direction

BTW; Population then, around 2 billion. Now...we're close to 8 billion.

[worldometers.info]

[ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

Robecology Level 9 July 6, 2022

As an American woman, I stopped celebrating this holiday decades ago when I realized the only ones who really benefited from American revolution were the white male slave owning oligarchy that put it together. The Declaration of Independence was a great PR piece. Women didn’t get the right to vote for 144 years despite Abigail Adams plea to “remember the ladies.”

I guess I had hope until this year, and I just didn't feel like celebrating, especially after seeing news of more shootings. I was fine to just stay in and ignore the day. Hoping enough changes will occur so that next year I'll feel more enthusiastic and positive.

Sadly, November won't return any freedoms. It will be a decade before we get SCOTUS back, and until then the Catholics have made it clear they intend to take a wrecking ball to everything progressive. The real question is, at what point will the President, Congress and the public say that SCOTUS judges are violating their oaths to the country, and demand SCOTUS be shut down.

racocn8 Level 9 July 4, 2022

You need to give the evangelicals a lot of credit as well.

@Lorajay For what?

Recent Visitors 26

Photos 77,326 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators