Agnostic.com
7 5

LINK US sales of guns and ammunition soar amid coronavirus panic buying | Coronavirus outbreak | The Guardian

I just don't know how much more American I can take. 😔😔😔 This is ridiculous. These people watch entirely too much Netflix. This isn't a zombie apocalypse FFS.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Mar 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Collective paranoia, but look on the bright side, with the schools closed there will be no school shootings.

Moravian Level 8 Apr 7, 2020

Forget toilet paper. Americans are hoarding guns and ammo during the coronavirus crisis

[azcentral.com]

Robecology Level 9 Mar 18, 2020

Insane shit

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 17, 2020

I have enough guns.. Don't need extra...

Kind of reminds me of some of the Charlton Heston apocalyptic movies where he's holed up with his hoard of weapons facing an angry mob. Perhaps he played the part so many times he actually believed this crap and became the president of the NRA. Dementia finally brought him down.

JackPedigo Level 9 Mar 17, 2020

Nut Job Crazy 'Merica .

GEGR Level 7 Mar 17, 2020

I agree with you totally but here is a thought that come to me. With the current fear and lack of control, store merchandise hording, etc. we could be close to a panic soon. If this virus caused people to get this much out of control they might soon be breaking into your house to raid goods you have. This would be a disaster that might end up with me using a heavy golf driving iron on someone at my place if it came to this. Chances are they would be dead without any gun involvement.

On the other hand, I do have guns. I have a pistol in the house and I think the bullets are in my shed. I also have a 22 rifle that I got from my stepdad as he went into the nursing home, but no bullets. I used to be a crack shot but my Gunsmoke days are over.

DenoPenno Level 9 Mar 16, 2020

@SeaGreenEyez As always, you have common sense on your side.🤗

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 21

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #Christian #agnostic #parents #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 916Top