Agnostic.com
3 3

Ludovico E , ANCORA

Pralina1 9 July 12
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very nice piece. More calmness.
Interesting name, though. I had a good friend from the Philippines. Her name was Belle Ludovico. Now I see it as also a first name. Wonder where that came from.

JackPedigo Level 9 July 13, 2020

Ludovic is an anglicised form of French Louis, German Ludwig and Italian Luigi & Ludovico, and can also be a surname . As a forename, it used to be quite popular in Scotland and there was a famous Scottish journalist, TV presenter and broadcaster called Sir Ludovic Kennedy who was married to the actress Moira Shearer, He incidentally, was also a well known humanist. Born in my own city of Edinburgh in 1919, he died in 2009.

Lovely as instrumental piece! I prefer it to the original sung version!

Marionville Level 10 July 13, 2020

What is this piece? Pleasant.

It’s an instrumental version of a song “Ancora” (Yet, in English), which won the San Remo Song Festival in 1981, sung by Eduardo de Crescenzo.

@Marionville Here's the song but in Italian. Couldn't find the English version.

@JackPedigo I have already posted it ...in Italian, myself!

@Marionville Sorry, I might have missed it.

@JackPedigo I posted it in this group earlier today.

@Marionville Funny, it didn't show in my link.

@JackPedigo. Have you got your notifications switched on? If you go into the group you’ll see it.

@Marionville No they are on. I received this original post. Let me check the groups posts. It was in the groups but still not on my notifications. Sorry for the mix-up.

Recent Visitors 9

Photos 63 More

Posted by FrayedBearNow the sanctions against Israel spread to the Euroschism Song contest.

Posted by FrayedBearA recording of an interesting broadcast on the subject of coffee by relatively well known but nonetheless superb Australian folk singer Kavisha Mazella

Posted by kocasYou will face a hurdle in the daily weaving game that you must overcome.

Posted by Zoewees[shp.ee] SALDO SHOPEE GRATIS LANGSUNG CAIR 2022

Posted by ReignmondIt is tough to find sharable music from The Oppossums Of Truth. There are 3 full albums of Scientific Gospel music here. [boomplay.com]

Posted by ReignmondIt is tough to find sharable music from The Oppossums Of Truth. There are 3 full albums of Scientific Gospel music here. [boomplay.com]

Posted by ReignmondIcelandic Folk Music - Tyrkjaránid - YouTube

Posted by ReignmondOk...how about this hauntingly beautiful opera aria? [youtu.be]

Posted by ReignmondOkay, let's just say this is not like K-pop....and let it go at that. I stumbled on them about 3 years ago. [youtu.be]

Posted by ReignmondAn Irish song in Gaelic with translation [youtu.be]

Posted by ReignmondThe song title translates to I Won't Give Up by Hungarian Alternative/Indie band Intim Torna Illegál (Intimate Gymnastics Is Illegal). [youtu.be]

Posted by ReignmondGet ready for some beautiful music. I have a couple albums by Heartstrings. Sometimes I play them in the office and it is quite popular. [youtu.be]

Posted by ReignmondJapanglish Song - YouTube

Posted by ReignmondAVA Opera - The Doll's Song from "Tales of Hoffmann" - YouTube

Posted by ReignmondYoshida Brothers - Rising - YouTube

Posted by ReignmondHunnu Guren - Batzorig Vaanchig & Auli - YouTube

• Top tags#video #Song #world #Norway #musicians #traditional #hope #god #sing #friends #dance #hello #movies #religion #youtube #Europe #jazz #children #Australia #films #lyrics #religious #DonaldTrump #death #reason #Atheist #church #wife #USA #earth #book #relationship #mother #parents #hell #Russian #sex #soul #Christian #kids #money #community #culture #holiday #Jesus #beliefs #dream #plays #poetry #atheism ...

Members 1,322Top