Agnostic.com
7 10

LINK Activist Publishes Book of Hate Mail From Bible Believing Christians, Bible Believers Respond by - You Guessed It

Bonnie Weinstein, wife of Mikey Weinstein (president of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation) has compiled a new book of hate mail she regularly gets from various members of the armed forces. From another blog, here’s a sample of a letter:

If you asshole kikes had acttually BEEN in the military, you would know there are almost NONE of your kind in the service.
Jew parasites are too greedy to serve the country, which isn’t theirs in the first place.
Kikes are nation wreckers and parasites, nothing more.

And muslims? Fuck those stone age motherfuckers too. Who gives a shit about those scumbags?

Fuck all you SJW assholes, I wonder how many kikes are among the heads of your shit organization.
I hope you all get cancer.

He founded the organization after being beaten unconscious by fellow soldiers when he served because of his religion, and his son is now serving. From the linked article (which is older and reviews a previous book):

Religion is powerful in part because it takes command of moral emotions, including moral disgust and outrage. These emotions can get activated in the service of justice, or compassion, or fairness, or ahimsa, or love. But they also can get attached to matters that serve no moral purpose save that of protecting the religion itself—questions of ritual purity, of blasphemy or right belief, of god-ordained gender hierarchy and rules about sex—or an army captain’s obligation to preach the gospel to his underlings.
Such passion can be met only by confronting the beliefs that drive the behavior. Organizations that work to constrain specific harmful actions, like MRFF, play a critical role in maintaining secular pluralism and rule of law. But make no mistake—as devout believers seek to follow perceived moral mandates they will push to the limits, and sometimes beyond, while simultaneously working to change whatever rules or laws constrain them. That is the nature of moral certitude.

The LAST thing we need is a “Christian” army. We don’t want the military to think they’re on a mission from Gawd to eradicate whatever godless country we’re attacking. I mean, really, the command to go out and kill every man, woman, child and animal in any given city is RIGHT THERE in the Buybull.

altschmerz 9 Sep 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bonnie’s book is titled “When Christians Break Bad”. Folks with Kindles can read a sample.

yvilletom Level 8 Sep 5, 2019

Such an attitude is filth, the product of misinformed filth and barbaric tribalism.
Make no mistake if all religion was wiped fro the face of the earth tomorrow, such people would find another reason to hate another group of people simply because they want to hate, because hating is all that makes them able to get up in the morning, all that sustains their sad wretched existence.
If they did not disgust me so much I would pity them.

I stick to my belief that religion is a plague on humanity. It is destructive to the core. It causes division, hate, war. It exploits human weaknesses often at the expense of the wallet with people who can't afford it being drawn into the false belief that a miracle will happen if you part with enough cash. Historically, this goes back to the very foundation of any religion. Christianity in the United States is blowing our country to pieces in so many critical ways by them trying to force their beliefs down our throats. They don't even understand the very foundation of their religion. They are weaponizing it instead.

All religions have people like this. This is one of the reasons why religions shoulld disappear from this earth, the crimes committed in the name of "defending" their religions agains others who believe differently are documented throughout history. It's barbaric and despicable.

Mofo1953 Level 9 Sep 3, 2019

The comments from so called "Christians".... I can't possibly imagine ever wishing death upon someone, sincerely or not. That's beyond deplorable. And they wonder why people stray from religion. Take a long, hard look in the mirror, assholes.

Kynlei Level 8 Sep 2, 2019

@altschmerz I can admit that there are a few people who I wouldn't be sad if they did die, but I still don't wish death on them. Even the one who caused my PTSD. I don't want her to die, I just want her to get help.

People are so hateful.

@altschmerz Isn't that their version of gawds love?

Please, Lilac, SOME people are so hateful. Many are not.

@yvilletom Pardon me.....SOME people are so hateful.

WHAT??

MojoDave Level 9 Sep 2, 2019
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 31

Photos 266 More

Posted by CliffordCookI groaned when I saw this Christian Nationalist Christmas meme posted by one of Donald Trump's supporters in Iowa. Then, I smiled when I saw how many of his Facebook friends had reposted it.

Posted by CliffordCook The Fascism of Faith Month in the US Congress U.

Posted by of-the-mountainReality!!!

Posted by CliffordCookChristian Nationalism isn't just something that's spreading in the United States.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyReligion is ridiculous!

Posted by CliffordCookChristians like to believe that their religion spread around the world by people voluntarily abandoning their own cultural traditions in favor of the obvious superiority of Christianity.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIt’s all about keeping women in subjugation!

Posted by KynleiI saw a meme about Noah's Ark and it got me thinking about the supposed timeline of events.

• Top tags#god #Christian #video #religion #religious #church #Bible #world #Christians #Atheist #Jesus #christianity #children #atheism #hope #hell #DonaldTrump #Catholic #friends #death #government #kids #book #mother #laws #beliefs #truth #earth #reason #wife #parents #prayer #sex #believer #faith #belief #evangelicals #money #guns #religions #sin #pastor #evil #fear #gay #WTF #abortion #media #movies #USA ...

Members 293Top

Moderators