Agnostic.com
1 5

I will personally boycott anything from Indiana if the Governor signs this shit. WTF comes from Indiana? [indystar.com]

#WTF
Mofo1953 9 Aug 5
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Corn and Cummins engines, mostly.

Kynlei Level 8 Aug 5, 2022

We have our own corn on Floriduh, wtf are Cummins engines?

@Mofo1953 [en.m.wikipedia.org]

@Kynlei ok, but how can I boycott crap that I don't use, duh?

@Mofo1953 Maybe you can come up with something productive to do instead.

@Kynlei a really cretinous and asinine assumption from your part, whose totally unproductive existence playing games and watching movies as per your own admission, tries to project your uselessness to others who contribute with real activism and economic impact on a daily basis. Get a life!

@Mofo1953 You assume too much. Those are just hobbies of mine, like anyone has. I don't feel the need to flash my so called "good deeds" in front of anyone and demean people to try and prove my superiority.

All I meant by my comment was that you could focus on literally anything else. If something doesn't affect you, like you not using the "crap you want to boycott", obviously you don't need to worry about it and can move on to other things.

@Kynlei you're not to anyone.

@Mofo1953 Not what? Superior? You're right, I'm not. I know that and can admit that. I've never tried to be.

@Kynlei great, so now STFU.

@Mofo1953 I'll do you one better and block you so you don't have to suffer my existence anymore snowflake.

@Kynlei what part of STFU don't you understand?

Recent Visitors 13

Photos 265 More

Posted by CliffordCook The Fascism of Faith Month in the US Congress U.

Posted by of-the-mountainReality!!!

Posted by CliffordCookChristian Nationalism isn't just something that's spreading in the United States.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyReligion is ridiculous!

Posted by CliffordCookChristians like to believe that their religion spread around the world by people voluntarily abandoning their own cultural traditions in favor of the obvious superiority of Christianity.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIt’s all about keeping women in subjugation!

Posted by KynleiI saw a meme about Noah's Ark and it got me thinking about the supposed timeline of events.

Posted by KynleiI saw a meme about Noah's Ark and it got me thinking about the supposed timeline of events.

• Top tags#god #Christian #video #religion #religious #Bible #church #world #Christians #Jesus #christianity #Atheist #children #atheism #hope #hell #Catholic #DonaldTrump #death #government #kids #friends #book #mother #laws #beliefs #truth #earth #reason #wife #parents #prayer #sex #believer #faith #belief #evangelicals #money #guns #religions #sin #pastor #evil #fear #gay #WTF #abortion #media #movies #USA ...

Members 292Top

Moderators