Agnostic.com
1 0

I have to wonder at the mentality of this 15 year old boy who thought it was legitimate for him to kill the man who was trying to recover a bicycle that the 15 year old boy had stolen from another boy: [abc.net.au]

anglophone 8 Jan 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

While I like to believe in the possibility of change he has shown no signs of remorse just trying to get away from facing what he has done.

To steal a bike from a 10 year old is bad enough (and had he dropped it and run when confronted he would still be free to flee the country) but to kill someone (sorry stab in leg and stomach shows a huge lack of coordination and different knife angles) because of it just shows that you do not care for others.

There is probably little hope of helping this person change.
I would still like an attempt made to change him but given his age I don't like the chances.

I am currently trying to read William Stokes's book(Westbrook) and it is hard going there are some things he did wrong and the conditons, abuse and corruption at the "Boy's Home" are unforgivable.
But I have also read the memoir of the John Douglas (Mindhunter) which shows that some people are not capable of change they have been so damaged by their initial start in life. But are very good at convincing people they have changed.
A serial killer went to a meeting with his shrink as part of his bail conditions and convinced him he was doing well, with his answers to questions, even saying he had no compulsions to harm others. All the while he had the severed head of a victim in his car.

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 150 More

Posted by 1patriotthey are creating a 15 Cities all along this coast in Australia

Posted by 1patriotthunder writes: I remember early in the pandemic when there was a protest outside the hospital (Toronto Canada).

Posted by vocaloldfart Is this the way of the future?

Posted by vocaloldfartIf you think times were tough under the LNP Mafiosa in the previous years, Give Dutton the disastrous destroyer the vote in the next election, and look foreward to worse to come.

Posted by vocaloldfartMichael Pascoe: And the award for the worst Liberal leader goes to… ?

Posted by vocaloldfartDingoes elevated to 'almost-human' status in pre-colonial Australia .

Posted by vocaloldfartVanadium batteries’ sustainable energy hailed as key to solar revolution Vanadium could be the answer to using solar and wind round the clock, silencing critics who say they’re useless when the...

Posted by FrayedBearThis amused me. How about you? "Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Shulz

Posted by FrayedBearNine chairman, and former Australian Treasurer, Peter Costello is now promoting war with China after making $millions lobbying for defence companies BY SHANE DOWLING ON MARCH 12, 2023

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearWhat a con - mRNA vaccinations?

Posted by FrayedBearWhy is the Murdoch media not widely reporting this apparent scandal that should prevent the NSW Premier being re-elected for a further 4 years?

Posted by vocaloldfartsign of the times

• Top tags#Australia #government #video #world #god #religious #hope #friends #laws #politicians #religion #minister #federal #money #media #reason #DonaldTrump #children #liberal #politics #rights #community #Police #Atheist #military #evidence #death #Christian #Jesus #China #hell #church #atheism #policy #USA #parents #corruption #youtube #vote #book #religions #truth #dogs #kids #justice #faith #agnostic #trolls #movies #population ...

Members 428Top