Agnostic.com
2 2

Worming in.

Petter 9 Oct 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And he's holding it with his bare hand. Is he even really a doctor? 🤔

Kynlei Level 8 Oct 9, 2020

How do you know & does it matter?

@FrayedBear I know it's just a cartoon. My comment was meant as a joke, but I'll bite.

How do I know what? That he's holding the tapeworm with his bare hand? Because he's actually holding the tapeworm in his right hand that appears to be the same color as the rest of his flesh. That tells me that his hand is bare, unless he's wearing some new, perfectly clear glove that I don't know about.

And yes, I'd question if he's a real doctor or not. First of all, the suggestion of using a tapeworm instead of an actual medical device would send me running. Second, since he appears to be holding the thing in his bare hand and showing it to the patient shows that there is no sanitary measure in place. And lastly, and most importantly, if anyone is going to be shoving something in my butt, it better be for a legitimate reason.

@Kynlei "bite" - hook line & sinker? 😁
"joke" - yes so why the concern for an ungloved hand- thats if it is. Here we have flesh coloured gloves but I don't think that they are used in hospitals or food sales/prep areas any longer.
As for hygiene "how do you sterilise a tapeworm without killing it whereupon it won't be good for intended purpose?" The colon & small intestine are not renowned for their sterile nature.
LMAO.
Also fyi I was sexually molested at the age of 7 by young female nurses digitally probing my anus.

Typical Petter. LMAO

Recent Visitors 24

Photos 623 More

Posted by MoravianI think I have been conned

Posted by Moravianhorsing around

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaHanging my head, going to my corner now.....

Posted by mzeeshoe fly pie

Posted by noworry28Icebergs are dangerous 😳 from sinking the titanic to blinding manatees.

Posted by mzeeThought I'd run with this

Posted by ZealandiaWhat dogs really understand….

Posted by ZealandiaDesert Island cartoon…. “Care for a swim?”

Posted by ZealandiaAliens faking the Earth landing…

Posted by mzeeany cheese welcome

Posted by MoravianEye catching.

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaI'll go to my corner now.....

Posted by RetiredTime for something lighter. Looking for a 10 on the groaner scale.

Posted by noworry28Tense moment 😬

Posted by ZealandiaI’m sure I booked that seat…

Posted by ZealandiaHere’s an eyeful joke.

• Top tags#god #religion #wife #joke #religious #world #friends #Atheist #church #dogs #money #hell #sex #DonaldTrump #hope #mother #Jesus #kids #book #parents #video #children #reason #relationship #atheism #death #Police #Bible #movies #earth #teacher #belief #fear #agnostic #truth #laws #Christian #beliefs #animals #cats #faith #guns #evidence #priest #Song #community #books #humans #Christians #government ...

Members 1,415Top