Agnostic.com
2 2

Welcome your dog to Thanksgiving but NEVER any gravy. I had 5 German shepherds and one slept in our bed. I can tell you this.....NEVER the gravy. We had diarrhea from one end of the house (including bed) to the other and that's not something you want to wake up to.
If that happens give them LIbbys canned pumpkin in their food. They do ok with the meat, potatoes, stuffing etc but boy that gravy is a potential for disaster. Also no cooked bones. Raw washed necks are ok.
I had a shepherd that hated peas and when I picked up his bowl it was surrounded by spit out peas. Sorry no pics available--just picture me crying.

K9Kohle789 8 Nov 25
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who wastes the neck giving it to their dog?!

JeffMurray Level 8 Nov 25, 2021

My dog had diarrhea without eating gravy. Nearly got me kicked out of my assisted living apartment.

Theresa_N Level 8 Nov 25, 2021

My mom had a Great Dane and I think she gave her Thanksgiving dinner. Next morning I actually slid from my bedroom to the bathroom: piles and piles. SO GROSS.

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 20 More

Posted by K9Kohle789I've wanted to write a book on all I know about dogs and ownership, puppy mills, training, breeders, shelters, etc.

Posted by K9Kohle789I've wanted to write a book on all I know about dogs and ownership, puppy mills, training, breeders, shelters, etc.

Posted by K9Kohle789A German shepherd was given to me to 'protect' him.

Posted by K9Kohle789Aside from Spring we are entering flea season.

Posted by K9Kohle789Aside from Spring we are entering flea season.

Posted by K9Kohle789Tick patrol.

Posted by K9Kohle789Breeders: The good, the bad and the ugly RULE 1 Do not ever under any circumstances buy from a pet store.

Posted by K9Kohle789PUPPIES OR ADOPTION So you decided to get a dog or puppy...where to start?

Posted by K9Kohle789I miss my dog.

Posted by K9Kohle789I miss my dog.

Posted by K9Kohle789I made 3 appts to euthanize Kohle.

Posted by K9Kohle789I finally let go and put Kohle to sleep.

Posted by K9Kohle789This is an interesting document that was on FB. It shows how wolves care for each member of the family.

Posted by JettyThis book is written by a Norwegian dog trainer and behaviourist, Turid Rugaas, who is a noted expert on canine body language, notably "calming signals", signals that dogs use to avoid conflict, ...

Posted by LorajayOzzie is not eating. He passed on dinner and only ate 2 bites of breakfast. He is still good at resting. I need to take him for a walk to wake up his appetite but it is too cold.

Posted by LorajayOzzie is not eating. He passed on dinner and only ate 2 bites of breakfast. He is still good at resting. I need to take him for a walk to wake up his appetite but it is too cold.

• Top tags#dogs #reason #animals #sleep #money #hope #puppy #cancer #teach #movies #laws #god #religion #video #mother #cats #disease #children #society #death #rescue #humans #fear #Bible #book #parents #pets #fox #drinking #hospital #kids #world #existence #Israel #wife #wolves #anxiety #evidence #California #limit #disaster #evolution #technology #liberal #species #smoke #DonaldTrump #weed #Song #coffee ...

Members 18Top