Agnostic.com
2 1

The 'Covid Conflict'

“Mankind will very soon be facing its deepest split… Freedom or Connection.”

While this was written at the beginning of April, today's events within George Floyd's worldwide sparked protest has greatly exacerbated that sentiment. Which I imagine she discovered as she went into another, the second article, I also posted below.

[tealswan.com]

I came upon this in a profile at a lifestyle site I frequent often during the week. I don't know much at all about Teal Swan but this piece resonates, along with another {The Real Message Behind George Floyd's Death} [tealswan.com] that I guess both do quite the better job of relaying the message I attempt to manage. This virus has exposed much of a failing system we are forced to rely on. I've been attempting to expose that for quite some time even before the virus via a socialized nature of viewing by means that are drastically suppressed by the rulers of this failing system, along with the independent news sources also attempting to expose the system that I use.

{Mankind will find itself divided. There will be those of us who would gladly give up freedom and certain needs (things like civil liberties, the right to govern their own bodies, the freedom of assembly, the freedom of speech, privacy, the need for human touch and togetherness) for survival and a sense of safety. Many of those same people would expect you to do the same. They would even vote for someone to force you to do it.}

{One of the ways to arrive at this answer is to ask yourself, would I let myself be tracked at all times and give away the sovereignty over my body and live in a digital world in order to be allowed to participate in society… to go to those places, to be close to those people?}

What if I told you that you are already being tracked in this very manor. You are. The problem though is why you are. You're not being track within a beneficial means like avoiding as many deaths as possible within this virus, but to keep you trapped in a failing system. Did you watch the Rick Sanchez show I posted the other day to discover this? There's no avoiding this as though you have a choice. It's already here and it has been here for some time. And on his show he tells how it has advanced and how they use it.

{Imagine the world we could live in if we opened our eyes and responded to this crisis or to world hunger or poverty or homelessness or environmental crisis in a synchronized way. Imagine if each member of humanity understood that human life and wellbeing is community}

Imagine the world where you can act so quickly within a properly functioning society communized for its very existence and safety as fast as they, the system, were able to unite behind manufacturing trillions for their own failing system leaving society pretty much on its own. Then combat and deceive that society when they brutalize it and use it towards false warring agendas.

{When your normal is collapsed to ruins at your feet (like your normal is today) you are individually at a crossroads. You get to ask yourself what part of that old normal you wish to return to. We arrived at this place because of that old normal. We arrived here because of so much that it lacked. So as we are spinning in slow motion through the air, we get to ask ourselves what parts of that old normal do we wish to resurrect and which parts do we wish to retire and which parts do we want to build for the very first time?}

I just stated yesterday about how we are living in a repeat of history in which we should all know that what we see playing out today is simply more evidence of a failed system. The information is out there if we tear ourselves away from the fake news they have attempted to engulf us in. {we get to ask ourselves what parts of that old normal do we wish to resurrect and which parts do we wish to retire and which parts do we want to build for the very first time?} Are we there yet?

{The answer is, the entire world saw it! And the entire world saw it at a time when the distrust for authority was already at its peak due to the government actions taken during the Covid-19 pandemic.}

Time for us to join the rest of the world on all issues? Are we there yet? They've been waiting on us. {If you are like most people in the world right now, you are probably thinking “what the hell is going on right now?”}

In the second article there is a photo of a gun with the barrel reversed as to shoot yourself as you work your way down into the article. I and many of the sources I use can't stress the importance of the writing there enough as we have attempted to get this very message across. Starting with {Welcome to controlled opposition} is a fair warning of essentially every type of movement group you can think of that depends on the involvement and or collaboration of either establishment party, is a total facade being used against us. If they have no money they get no where in DC. How long has BLM been around? Yea, some bills and laws has been developed for their cause. Choke holds? Didn't do George Floyd any good though did it? You have to pay to play, and the pay will get you only small incremental changes far from doing any real sense of needed change. If they have money they most likely get much of it from a shadow group that controls the agenda to a large degree in which that group is often part of the very opposition of the movement group. Like in government, the top placed in the group become compliant to the system and are silently regulated, so to say. All those below with all the genuine desires are deceived in believing they can make a difference. All those on the streets getting beat, arrested, and or losing their jobs in protest become sacrificial lambs.

Remember my words! They have you playing checkers while they are playing chess! They are years ahead of us in moves. They hand out our tax dollars in fist fulls for think tanks and public propaganda relation firms to remain ahead of us. We are supplying the ammunition and paying for the very gun we are pointing at ourselves.

{Today, controlled opposition is serving as a tool for ‘divide and conquer’. I don’t want you to make an enemy of all people who own major corporations. I don’t want you to think that everyone in the government is against you. I simply want you to open your eyes and see that some people with a lot of power, want you to fight one another.}

I however will argue that both establishment parties are full of minions. Local, state, and national. At some degree most are working against us with most large corporations. There were at least 4 cops on sight as George Floyd was murdered, in the immediate area anyways. How many do you hold responsible for his murder? This very scenario has played out throughout history how many times? Hold the people within these government structures responsible in the same way you would a force that has set a going precedent over historic times. They've all taken their turn at voting wrongly against us at some point to cover injustices.

[socialequality.com]

"Out Of The Illusion " Group

William_Mary 8 June 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As a child, I used to pass the following graffito, on my way to school: 'no matter who you vote for, the government always wins'.

I was too young to understand this seeming paradox, but now, it is clear how the system is stacked against the working man, and it seems that any opposition group always attracts those who will use the group to put themselves into a position of power, whereupon they collaborate to keep themselves in power and in control, no matter what the cost.

It is axiomatic that the very ones who put themselves forward for election, are the very one who should never be elected.

Magister Level 6 June 14, 2020

Too long to read.

Recent Visitors 10

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#DonaldTrump #world #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #campaign #created #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #Police #book #community #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #nation #capitalism #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,692Top