Agnostic.com
2 2

Condemnation at UN for Russia’s Moves on Donbass

Members of the U.N. Security Council, the European Union and the U.N. secretary-general on Monday condemned Russia’s decision to recognize the Donbass areas of Lugansk and Donetsk as republics independent of Ukraine and to send Russian troops into the enclave in what Moscow said was a peacekeeping role.

[consortiumnews.com]

Putin Recognizes Donbass Independence as Violence Soars

“As for those who captured and are holding on to power in Kiev, we demand that they immediately cease military action. If not, the complete responsibility for the possibility of a continuation of bloodshed will be fully and wholly on the conscience of the regime ruling the territory of Ukraine.”

Putin had resisted for eight years recognizing the independence of the self-declared republics of Lugansk and Donetsk in the Donbass, insisting instead that Kiev implement the 2014-15 Minsk agreements that would have given autonomy to the provinces, while they remained within Ukrainian territory.

Putin: Kiev ‘Puppets’ of US

[consortiumnews.com]

The two provinces declared independence after the 2014 U.S.-backed coup in Kiev that overthrew democratically-elected President Viktor Yanukovych, who fled the violent capital to the Donbass, his base of support, exactly eight years ago today, on Feb. 21, 2014. On the next day Parliament, with only opposition leaders present, impeached him.

After anti-Russian language laws were passed by the coup government, hand-picked before the coup by the United States, and after neo-Nazis burned dozens of people alive in a building in Odessa on May 3, 2014, both Lugansk and Donetsk declared independence nine days later on May 12.

The coup government launched a civil war against the separatists, whom they called “terrorists.” In essence the Donbass was defending their democratic rights to vote, as a majority of the region voted for Yanukovych, in an election certified by the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE). In the eight years since, as many as 14,000 people have been killed in the fighting.}

Those who were supporters of him were having false accusations of crimes placed against them while some were methodically murdered during the chaos created by Nuland. Assuring they wouldn't commit suicide by attending the procedure.

These people after decades of being seen as outcast anywhere out of these regions within western Ukraine, being verbally abused and ofter spat on, had no other course but to seek recognition for the need for protection that a independent declaration might provide. Some of these people now in Russia can be seen explaining these conditions. While visiting family in western Ukraine are warned not to speak or talk about where they're from due to fears of attacks. The Minsk Protocol has been consistently broken by the Ukraine government leaving them open to the reality of who's actually breaking international laws. You can add all the semantics one desires to the situation. But the facts provide the truth.

Putin has been brilliantly patient while waiting for Ukraine and its western dictators to show their true colors. Finally, some small measures of justice might be served. Once the weapons came while they manufactured the need for the very war they wanted, Putin uses legal humanitarian means to further expose their deceptive intent with a genuine peace keeping mission. Western nations don't know what that means. I imagine semantical measures are going to begin to play out for the delusional reality inhabitants. Counter arguments will be provided by the Johnstone and Greenwald articles at the bottom.

{“President Biden issued an Executive Order today that will prohibit new investment, trade, and financing in the so-called DPR and LPR regions. Tomorrow [Tuesday], the United States will take further measures to hold Russia accountable for this clear violation of international law and Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity. But we and our partners have been clear that there will be a swift and severe response were Russia to further invade Ukraine.”}

Anyone who didn't realize more sanction were going to come is an idiot. They been mounting up since Trump was president. Just more of the same by the same type of ruling class puppets. If the world held our government accountable for violations of international laws and crimes on humanity, the US dollar would long ago been erased from the planet and we'd be largest 3rd world country living in squalor much like we've created in other countries. Russia is already moving out of the dollar and has allies they're benefiting from.

Hey! Germany! Get ready for some cold living conditions. Higher fuel and power prices? As citizens you're likely about to find out just how much your neighbors governments and their corporations care about you. You think they've been hammering manipulated prices of late, the sludge just might be about to be dropped now.

{The White House reaction brought howls of protest from Republican members of Congress who see the Russian move as an invasion and want the full complement of sanctions to be imposed, Politico reported.}

Nothing brings the democrats and republicans together easier than a war. Their military complex just eats up the profits on them.

{British ambassador Barbara Woodward----“The actions Russia has chosen today will have severe and far-reaching consequences. First, to human life: an invasion of Ukraine unleashes the forces of war, death and destruction on the people of Ukraine. The humanitarian impact will be terrible on civilians fleeing the fighting.”}

I guess Woodward has missed all the advocacy Putin has been voicing since 2014 for these same concerns of these people which have gone ignored by the entire westernize nations while supporting this fascist state they exacerbated. As they are again fleeing in the 10's of thousands towards their enemy. Where they are being provided safety, money, potential housing, where even some Russian citizens are accepting them into their homes. Yea, lets talk about who's creating the consequences. Genuinely now please.

{“While propagating this baseless panic in the recent weeks around Russia’s alleged plans for an imminent invasion of Ukraine, our Western colleagues shamelessly pumped Ukraine with arms and instructors. In fact, they have been encouraging Ukraine that pulled 120,000 troops to the contact line, to embark on armed provocations against Donbas.}

Only clear critical thinking people outside of the manufactured delusional reality who use more informative news sources can understand what the reality is there today and how it has been deceptively developed.

Perhaps The US Should Shut The Fuck Up About Respecting Other Countries’ Sovereignty

There are all kinds of criticisms that one can level against this move by Moscow, if one feels that the entire western political/media class screaming all of these criticisms in unison does not have enough amplification. For myself, I would just like to point out that the US-centralized empire is the very last institution on this planet who has any business babbling about the “sovereignty” of other nations. Absolute dead last.

I say this not out of any kind of fondness for Putin or support for his decisions, but because the absolute worst violator of national sovereignty in the entire world by a truly gargantuan margin complaining about violations of national sovereignty is bat shit insane.

This would after all be the same empire that has is currently circling the planet with hundreds of military bases and waging wars which have killed millions and displaced tens of millions just since the turn of this century. Its sanctions and blockades are starving people to death en masse every single day. It works to destroy any nation which disobeys its dictates by toppling their governments via CIA coups, proxy armies, partial and full-scale invasions, and the most egregious number of election interferences in the entire world, while threatening the entire species with nuclear brinkmanship on multiple fronts.

What the US and its proxies are doing in Yemen alone is orders of magnitude worse than anything Russia is doing to Ukraine. Or what the US is doing in Afghanistan. Or in Venezuela. Or in Syria. Hell, the Biden administration has already done worse than what Putin just did in recognizing Israel’s outright annexation of the Golan Heights.

To say nothing of the fact that the US thought so little of Ukrainian sovereignty in 2014 that it was perfectly comfortable staging a coup there with the support of actual neo-Nazi militias, who the liberal media are still running PR segments for to this day even after years of yelling about Donald Trump’s intimacy with the far right. The US thinks so highly of Ukraine’s sovereignty that it’s willing to ramp up cold war brinkmanship with a nuclear superpower to defend it, but not highly enough to refrain from backing literal Nazis to topple its government.

The US empire criticizing Russia for violating another nation’s sovereignty is like Jeffrey Dahmer criticizing someone else’s eating habits.

After watching the insane, erratic, dishonest way the western power alliance has been navigating the Ukraine crisis, it is clear to anyone with open eyes that this is the very last institution we should want negotiating a power struggle that could quite literally end our world. We can only hope that the empire’s demise arrives before it manages to get us all killed.

[caitlinjohnstone.com]

There's a number of correlated links in Johnstone's article to underscore her opinion. I particularly picked out one of part of a discussion on Useful Idiots between Aaron Maté and Katie Halper exposing MSNBC doing a PR stint for one of the Nazi elements in Ukraine.

The Neoliberal War on Dissent in the West

Those who most flamboyantly proclaim that they are fighting fascists continue to embrace and wield the defining weapons of despotism

[scheerpost.com]

{That tyranny exists only in Western adversaries but never in the West itself is treated as a permanent axiom of international affairs, as if Western democracies are divinely shielded from the temptations of genuine repression. Indeed, to suggest that a Western democracy has descended to the same level of authoritarian repression as the West’s official enemies is to assert a proposition deemed intrinsically absurd or even vaguely treasonous.}

While Glenwald's article doesn't mention the Ukraine issue, it provides many outlooks into others, as Johnstone's article, exposing the delusional reality so many live in when it comes that designed by westernized nations. Which highly correlate to the agenda of this groups objective.

"Out Of The Illusion " Group

William_Mary 8 Feb 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well said.

FrayedBear Level 9 Feb 22, 2022

Can you still see the meme below posted by Court Jester?

@William_Mary yes still showing in Australia.

I didn't respond to the ignorance. I expect it of someone living in a country espousing that it will be a great world when everyone is like America.

@FrayedBear I attempted to delete it but it only deleted the written body, apparently leaving the meme from what I see 😟 I then proceeded to ban him. It shouldn't be showing at all. I'm fairly certain the site has taken my abilities to function as a genuine moderator from me in some regards. Some of the people I've banned have been apparently able to reenter the group and make comments. This asshat has done nothing but be disruptive, rude, and shown racist tones when he comes in the group. I've had to resort to reporting them when they provided enough evidence of racism or personal attacks.

@William_Mary As a new acquaintance (milf but sadly she has a 5'8" 120kg bricklaying boyfriend with Serbian tattoos) recently told me "don't give them space, free of rent, inside your head".
On having your role usurped I'm not surprised if it happens. I sometimes wonder at my posts & the lack of response to them.

@FrayedBear here on this site, don't dwell on the lack of responses, but the objective. While I would obvious like to see higher more pleasant numbers of recognition towards acceptance of knowledge and gratitude's for my time, there's more to the perceptions.

Look on your profile for instance if you have followers. I have 25 followers along with members of the group who mostly view content of mine from the shadows. I often get notices of those people liking my post but don't show up on the visitors list of that post.

Also take to mind that a very low percentage of people who view content will not respond for various obvious reasons. Which is part of the reason I emphasis conducting civility from the members towards efforts of not scaring some off. Emphasizing the benefits of a meaningful debate based on substantial standards. It helps to entice these people who remained after settling in and getting a feel for the group to react, even if it's seldom.

You may have more people watching than you think.

Comment text removed by group moderator William_Mary.

Recent Visitors 11

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #policy #god #evidence #politics #vote #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #Police #community #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,699Top