Agnostic.com
0 1

Pentagon Drops Truth Bombs to Stave Off War With Russia

Leaked stories from the Pentagon have exposed how mainstream media reports Russia’s conduct in the Ukraine war, in a bid to counter propaganda intended to get NATO into the conflict

The Pentagon is engaged in a consequential battle with the U.S. State Department and the Congress to prevent a direct military confrontation with Russia, which could unleash the most unimaginable horror of war.

President Joe Biden is caught in the middle of the fray. So far he is siding with the Defense Department, saying there cannot be a NATO no-fly zone over Ukraine fighting Russian aircraft because “that’s called World War III, okay? Let’s get it straight here, guys. We will not fight the third world war in Ukraine.”

[consortiumnews.com]

The ruling class subservients seem to be divided in regards of the military view and the policy makers. In regards to the military complex, this war is stuffing the fat rats beyond their wildest dreams internationally. I wouldn't be surprised to find that nearly a trillion dollars in weapons have made the way into Ukraine since approximately 2013. Along with funding the Maidan Revolution violence and humanitarian supplies since then, which I'm sure were a deceptive means to get weapons into the country also. Workers in Italy stopped working and began protesting last week when they discovered humanitarian packages going to Ukraine were actually weapons. We will never know exactly what the real numbers are, or who in the Ukrainian oligarchy structure are who are also making out like fat rats with all our money being thrown at this travesty on humanity.

Has the servitude of the defense department and Biden actually found a sense of empathy against more death from adding more countries to the war, a no fly zone? Compared to the false narratives the subservient MSCM and policy makers have? I woundn't hold my breath on that sentiment. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a mask and find they're making some sort of plans in the shadows and all of a sudden we get another shock and awe incident out of the blue. Either way all these sects of servitude work for the ruling class which is raking in the profits. In which most, if not all, have stock in the companies benefiting as well. The agenda is still the same as it was after WWll

{Meanwhile, Western corporate media, depending almost exclusively on Ukrainian sources, report that Russia is losing the war, with its military offensive “stalled,” and in frustration has deliberately targeted civilians and flattened cities.

But on Tuesday, the Pentagon took the bold step of leaking two stories to reporters that contradict those tales. “Russia’s conduct in the brutal war tells a different story than the widely accepted view

A retired U.S. Air Force officer now working as an analyst for a Pentagon contractor, added: “We need to understand Russia’s actual conduct. If we merely convince ourselves that Russia is bombing indiscriminately, or [that] it is failing to inflict more harm because its personnel are not up to the task or because it is technically inept, then we are not seeing the real conflict.”

“As of the past weekend, in 24 days of conflict, Russia has flown some 1,400 strike sorties and delivered almost 1,000 missiles (by contrast, the United States flew more sorties and delivered more weapons in the first day of the 2003 Iraq war). …

A proportion of those strikes have damaged and destroyed civilian structures and killed and injured innocent civilians, but the level of death and destruction is low compared to Russia’s capacity.

‘I know it’s hard … to swallow that the carnage and destruction could be much worse than it is,’ says the DIA analyst. ‘But that’s what the facts show. This suggests to me, at least, that Putin is not intentionally attacking civilians, that perhaps he is mindful that he needs to limit damage in order to leave an out for negotiations.'”

“I’m frustrated by the current narrative—that Russia is intentionally targeting civilians, that it is demolishing cities, and that Putin doesn’t care. Such a distorted view stands in the way of finding an end before true disaster hits or the war spreads to the rest of Europe. I know that the news keeps repeating that Putin is targeting civilians, but there is no evidence that Russia is intentionally doing so. In fact, I’d say that Russian could be killing thousands more civilians if it wanted to.”}

{These Pentagon sources confirm what Putin and the Russian Ministry of Defense have been saying all along: that instead of being “stalled,” Russia is executing a methodical war plan to encircle cities, opening humanitarian corridors for civilians, leaving civilian infrastructure like water, electricity, telephony and internet intact, and trying to avoid as many civilian casualties as possible.

Until these Pentagon leaks it was difficult to confirm that Russia was entirely telling the truth and that corporate media were publishing fables cooked up by Ukraine’s publicity machine.}

As I've been stating all along, no video or photo evidence has been provided to back up the MSCM accusations. If you want a real sense of what's happening in Ukraine you have to tune into RT. They are giving reports on both sides of the story for you to judge for yourself. The 8 year documentary, in parts, while more heavily on the separatist side, also have video of both sides of the war. That should be understandable considering the nature of dealing with Nazi's, within the amount of coverage they'll allow. If you're informed you already have that understanding. If not, let the citizens explain it to you if you can handle the truth.

{The second mainstream article directly undermines Biden’s dramatic warning. Reuters reported: “The United States has not yet seen any concrete indications of an imminent Russian chemical or biological weapons attack in Ukraine but is closely monitoring streams of intelligence for them, a senior U.S. defense official said.”

It quoted the Pentagon official as saying, “There’s no indication that there’s something imminent in that regard right now.” Neither The New York Times nor The Washington Post published the Reuters article, which appeared in the more obscure U.S. News and World Report.

Never let the facts get in the way of a good story — even if it could lead to the most devastating consequences in history.}

The plans the international governments had for Russia since WWll, that were still being pushed during the JFK administration, which horrified the shit out of him, would virtually create a world unlivable. If not world wide, a large aspect of it over there. The plans would wipe out the very NATO countries involved in the release of 300 nuclear bombs followed by 250,000 tons of conventional bombs to spread the poison. Then willing to send in NATO troops along with naval forces onto that poisoned country after wards to clean up the survivors. This is how they regard their tools of war. NATO troops would be sent into a realm of cancer fields. NATO like American troops are merely tools of war for the ruling class. The USSR was used like they use terrorist groups today, like the fascist in Ukraine today, then betrayed after they did the essential part of ending WWll. After losing 27 million people. That wasn't enough though. The madness doesn't end there though either as it goes on. Jump to 18:53 for how this played out and the documents released on these plans. Again, I highly suggest viewing the entire documentary for a full sense of what is still a heinous agenda towards the Russian people as a whole. [rtd.rt.com]

William_Mary 8 Mar 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #policy #god #evidence #politics #vote #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #Police #community #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,698Top