Agnostic.com
4 3

It seems reality in regards to the Ukraine war is finally about to be revealed. The west is still attempting to mask it, but eventually a lot of people are going to be eating crow. I imagine it will still take a bit of time for some to wash off the false managed perceptions as they continue to place narrative control on the situation.

Such as with Mariupol, as the Ukrainian and Azov troops finally began surrendering yesterday, western media falsely claimed they evacuated. Attempting to hide that fact some were planting a fake question {where will they go now} failing to admit they became prisoners of war.

From what I'm understanding that leaves one last front. Which has been "advertised" as a Ukrainian hold on a city accusing Russia of bombing the city, and civilians, unable to advance on the city. While the city is also cleaning up and getting back to a sense of normality? Seriously!?! How do you do both without substantial destruction and casualties. Ask the citizens of Mariupol how that works. Being it's basically the same false "advertisement" that was used there. When it was Russia and regional militia defending them from Ukrainians and Azov. While Russia was also providing aid and helping to reunite families.

Ukraine has been getting their asses kicked from day one, I think it's safe to suggest the same false story line is simply being used to the bitter end. I might also suggest this is the reason the GOP finally, deceptively, chosen to show a fake sense of opposition to 40 billion more dollars being sent to Ukraine. This issue is going to be used to attempt to advance the republican party into power. As the wheels are falling off the Biden presidency in regards to virtually all aspects. Covid is reviving itself, the economy is shot, the war was a waste of money, from 2014 onwards, basically all his doing that Obama walked free from, more people are living in poverty, cost across all boards are substantially higher, immigration problems still exist, virtually without address, facts about the war will come out, and inflation isn't anywhere near being over yet.

That will take a total walk back from all aspects of the cancel culture agenda that was falsely manufactured against Putin and the Russian society. Including acknowledging how important, especially Russia, but also China, and India are to the world society.

William_Mary 8 May 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@William_Mary will the United Nations restore Russia good standing and provide food & medical to captured evil combatants inside Ukraine or POW camps in Russia ? Putin & heroic troops have defeated NAZiS AGAIN like Stalin 1945 with far less death & destruction

SURRENDERED or EVACUATED? A prime example of Western media manipulating facts

As soon as the ukrainian soldiers started leaving the "Azovstal" territory to surrender most of the Western media outlets labeled it either as "evacuation" or "extraction". This is the prime example of how European and American media manipulates seemingly obvious facts.

For anyone who is still on the fence about this. When the surrounded enemy troops fall into their opponent's hands there is only one correct term for it - surrender. Not evacuation, not extraction, but simply surrender.

Thank you all 3 Wm, Mary & friend for telling the truth about fake news NATO murderers and the USA duopoly....Senator Rand Paul was given the dog's bone stopping the last obscene Pentagon BILLION$$$$$$$ bribe to Ukraine for continued genocide against her own people .... the scamdemic continues lethally injecting about 300 thousand people according to VAERS victims/survivors applications for wrongful death compen$ation

And surrender ordered by the penis piano playing clown leading the Kiev government.

I notice in several Reuters reports read today that they are using the word surrender:

[reuters.com]

[reuters.com]

I see that the Daily Mail has reported on Mariupol prisoners fates:

[dailymail.co.uk]

"Fears grow for surrendered heroes of Mariupol as it is revealed some have been taken to a hell-hole Russian 'concentration camp' where inmates are starved, tortured and threatened with execution"

I wonder if like most obituaries they have been waiting to come out of the filing cabinet, like the US plans to embroil Russia & Ukraine in conflict, for 20 years or more?

FrayedBear Level 9 May 18, 2022

Makes a change from being sent to the US "hell holes" of Guantanamo & various other sites around the world to be worked on by US proxy torturers.

Stupid¹ is as stupid¹ believes.

Stupid¹ [en.m.wikipedia.org]

These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:

1. Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
  2. The probability that a certain person (will) be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.
  3. A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.
  4. Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.
  5. A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person.

Corollary: a stupid person is more dangerous than a pillager.

FrayedBear Level 9 May 18, 2022
Comment text removed by group moderator William_Mary.
Comment text removed by group moderator William_Mary.

The funny thing here is that you could be talking about either side considering I actually don't know which side you are talking about.

@Tejas I don't allow personal attacks on other members in my group. I take a few shots personally in efforts to get my agenda through in regards to changing political perspectives, but attacks on other members potentially diminish that effort and tend to discourage those who are victimized or witness such uncivil actions. I won't warn of this again.

@FrayedBear I don't allow personal attacks on other members in my group. I take a few shots personally in efforts to get my agenda through in regards to changing political perspectives, but attacks on other members potentially diminish that effort and tend to discourage those who are victimized or witness such uncivil actions. I won't warn of this again.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 17

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #policy #god #evidence #politics #vote #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #Police #community #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,699Top