Agnostic.com
1 1

MSM Offers Rare Glimpse Into How Bad Things Are Really Going For Ukrainian Forces

While everyone’s focused on the latest mass shooting in the US, The Washington Post published what may be the first major acknowledgement from the mainstream western media that Ukraine’s war against Russia has not been nearly the cakewalk they’ve been leading the public to believe.

In a new article titled “Ukrainian volunteer fighters in the east feel abandoned,” WaPo reports that contrary to the triumphant narratives the western world is being spoon fed, many troops in eastern Ukraine have been surviving on one potato per day and deserting their posts because they feel their leaders have turned their backs on them and they’re being sent to certain death.

[caitlinjohnstone.com]

Over the past 3 months I've been primarily stuck on posting about this war. The main reason for this is because within it, it holds every aspect towards strengthening the foundation I built this group on. In regards to US and European governments, their collaborate medias, for the international ruling class benefits, exposed has been their crimes, unethical practices, perception management campaign towards a deep delusional reality, and rewriting of history. In which we can find in virtually all of our societies problems, worldwide. Including the latest shooting Johnstone mentions.

If anyone was to have followed the post from beginning to today, you should have been rewarded to the discovery that you were being purposely lead to the edge of a cliff to fall walk off of. Many are still walking off of. If you had followed my post going back a number of years as I was posting on the Maidan Revolution of 2014, you would have know, like those of us who self educated ourselves on it back then using independent sources, that this issue which was made to seem as happening only since late Feb was a shit show all along.

The crimes of the Obama-Biden administration that Trump collaboratively took blame for and impeached over. Many still don't know how Biden actually, fully, committed the crime of using war funds (a billion dollars) as a weapon to enforce interference in a Ukrainian government investigation. Actually having forced the end of an investigation around 2014 that Trump wanted reopened by threatening to withhold funds unless doing so. You won't hear or see this information on any MSM. I'm actually surprised it's still able to be found. [realclearpolitics.com]! As this war has been raging since 2014, not since Feb of 2022.

Every aspect of this war as reported from our MSMs has been essentially a masterminded lie. When it started has been purposely deceptively managed, the casualty counts and who caused them, how they were caused again deceptively in regards of accounts, who's winning the war and why, citizen testimonies from the Donbas regions, who's actually doing the fighting, and most importantly, the elements of Nazi fascism involvement from supporting and funding fascist groups to help overthrow the elected government in 2014, how they have infiltrated the government, and their detrimental agenda within the military being especially enforced on the citizens of the Donbas regions, genocidal. In which the crimes they have been committing since 2014 in those regions are today being blamed on Russian troops. If you followed my post, especially in regards to the videos, all this is clarified evidence that can't be denied.

Russia has chosen a methodical means to eradicate the Nazi's and Ukrainian army from the Donbas regions. Because they know the citizens are being used a shields. With the help of local militias {Donetsk and Luhansk people's republics} who know the territories they can methodically attack tanks, artillery, and mortar positions with less civilian casualties. It's the Ukrainian and Nazi elements that are causing the vast majority of casualties as they move in to the area and then when they retreat. This has been the widespread testimony of citizens for over 8 years that we aren't told of. You can find the same testimony in this documentary released a couple days ago, along with an explanation of how and why moving into these cities, towns, and villages are conducted the way they are by a commander of a Chechen division. [rtd.rt.com]

The western medias have used this as a means to deceptively claim that Russia is losing the war and afraid to fly over the regions while they falsely claim Ukraine has taken out 200 fighter jets. As I heard this week. Without footage. If you seriously believe Russia has lost 200 fighter jets, the new top gun movie will be a winner to glorify more war for you. Over a 3 month period, if they actually lost that many jets there would have been nightly video coverage actually worth glorifying Ukraine for. I assure you it's the most blatant lie, of many, of the past 3 months. Seriously, if Ukraine is that god dam good they could do both, wipe out jets and get it on footage? I'd be posting that shit nightly! Multiple times a day! It works though compared to western manufactured wars where they go in and wipe out a major city in a few days killing 10s of thousands of citizens. We've been comfortably numbed to that and aspect that to be the case. So when Russia goes in to defend people legitimately within a measure to save as many as possible, they can twist the results to fit their their agenda to manage our perceptions falsely. The question we should be genuinely asking? Why didn't we ever see footage of this type when the western governments were waging their illegal wars as we're getting from the Donbas regions? Nailed it!

William_Mary 8 May 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

eventually, some of the MSM come to resent being exposed as the establishment toadies that they really are.

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #policy #god #evidence #politics #vote #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #Police #community #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,699Top