Agnostic.com
0 0

Know Thine Enemy

The expedited legislation passed by Congress to avert a strike by railroad unions dealt one more blow in the decades long war waged by the two ruling parties against the working class.

[chrishedges.substack.com]

{They promised to raise the minimum wage. They failed. They promised a national paid family and medical leave program allowing all employees to take up to 12 weeks of paid time off. It never happened. They promised to impose a federal tax rate on corporations ranging from 21 percent to 28 percent, so that “wealthy Americans and big corporations pay their fair share.” The proposed tax increase was scuttled. They promised to pass legislation to ensure that super PACs “are wholly independent of campaigns and political parties.” It went nowhere. They then mounted a midterm election campaign, which cost both parties a staggering $16.7 billion and was funded by massive infusions of PAC money.}

{Why does any legislator believe railroad workers should be forced to use what few vacation days they may have if they fall sick and request permission to be absent days in advance, as if illnesses are scheduled events? Congress members and their staff do not work under these conditions.}

I learned all to well what this one is like. In February I had a spell where I passed nearly half, if not more, a gallon of blood out of my ass. It forcefully thrust out of me uncontrollably as a thick liquid as I fell in the hallway passing out as I tried to get to the bathroom. Mary said it looked like red lava erupting out of my ass all over the floor. I gave all I could to mentally keep conscious and continue to craw to the toilet. Where I ultimately passed out.The doctors were torn between diverticulitis and possibly a ruptured hemorrhoid. I'm fairly certain it was caused by the covid vaccine I received as they admitted they couldn't rule that out. I questioned them with the knowledge I know from the statistics that highly resembled the terrifying moment I went through that first night. I was forced to use my vacation days until my short term disability insurance kicked in. Which was extended when they fucked up the paperwork. I was off all of that month using my vacations days. Then it flared up into another infection where I was off most of April. I've been essentially forced to work the rest of the year without being able to take a break as April ate up all but 1 of my remaining vacation days. I'm mentally and physically spent to be frank. Which can't be good for my health either. But then no one really cares about that anyways.

William_Mary 8 Dec 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#DonaldTrump #world #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #campaign #created #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #Police #book #community #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #nation #capitalism #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,692Top