Agnostic.com
4 7

Why was there never a word about healthy diets and essential vitamins and nutrients? Liquor stores and 'big box' stores never closed. This was never about public health.

BDair 8 Sep 8
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A very good point, amazing how free choice damages us so much. Mainly harm is seen as caused by self; when it is easy to see links, like smoking, changes have been made.
I was 16 when I decided not to go into a career in product marketing and psychology as I realised then it was unethical; from my point of view.
The thing is it’s not an even playing field for individuals, many are too busy to spend the time researching products and others are having a tough time and tend towards, ‘comfort foods’ or copying others.
Covid 19 however impacted on other people much more than smoking, on March 11th 2020 the World Health Organisation declared the virus a pandemic, there are protocols in place for these and if anything they were started a bit late here I think.
Wine shops closed here in UK, make up was covered up, only essential items available from supermarkets.
Opening has been business oriented, but I truly believe that the closures were health related. (Perhaps I’m wrong 😉).

There’s no money in the medical industry if people stay healthy.

Wildgreens Level 8 Sep 19, 2021

I think the billionaires job is to depopulation the earth with all their intention and mistakes. Then collective consciousness after great degrees and levels of mass psychosis and abuse.
Then it's what we learn after we know it all, that counts.

"...after we know it all, that counts"! Yes! 'After I grew up', decades after I was born, it was too late to make any significant changes- but I have not put one of those stinking cigarette-things in my mouth in 50 years. Yep, then there is the beer industry: and the monetary costs, the beer gut, and the 'morons in the pub'. They are sports officiates, 'sitting', ( don't want to get too much exercise) with the huge beer guts--- but they don't 'sweat' at fitness. Who wants to hear them and waste time?
Na, have no intensions of getting so pure I can't stand myself---- but some situations are astoundingly obvious.

Unfortunately, we humans are a severely flawed species.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 15

Photos 590 More

Posted by jjbelleAt the Demver airport. The Grilled Cheese option is the slightest of nods to the obligation to provide an option. The Caprese is a nod and a point.

Posted by jjbelleAt the Demver airport. The Grilled Cheese option is the slightest of nods to the obligation to provide an option. The Caprese is a nod and a point.

Posted by devayogaMy vegetable garden

Posted by WildgreensBeing A Vegan

Posted by WildgreensBottled water 💦

Posted by WildgreensReal Medicine

Posted by JackPedigoA new company (seafood) in the plant based ‘meat’ options, which includes types of fish.

Posted by BDairWhy was there never a word about healthy diets and essential vitamins and nutrients? Liquor stores and 'big box' stores never closed. This was never about public health.

Posted by WildgreensMy new group is called covid cult. The information MSM doesn’t want you to know.

Posted by BDairBrilliant tip.

Posted by WildgreensFDA Safety Surveillance

Posted by WildgreensI knew this was going to happen.

Posted by WildgreensIf the pandemic is ONLY happening to the unvaccinated, then what are you worried about?

Posted by WildgreensIf the pandemic is ONLY happening to the unvaccinated, then what are you worried about?

• Top tags#video #animals #world #Vegetarian #god #religious #religion #Diet #oil #friends #Atheist #hope #reason #youtube #vegan #humans #kids #hell #movies #atheism #sex #children #Bible #church #relationship #truth #dogs #earth #money #death #cats #faith #book #parents #disease #belief #TheTruth #environment #Christian #government #documentary #laws #pizza #Organic #mother #coffee #hello #climate #cancer #Cake ...

Members 739Top