Jul 20, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by Snickers77
I saw them open for THE WHO in Landover, MD back in December 1973. Their first album had just been released. This version really captures the song FREE BIRD!
Jul 18, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by Lukian
LINKIndian Supreme Court Orders Government to Restore the Taj Mahal — or Demolish It
Jul 16, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by Wisewoman3
I watched the press conference with Trump and Putin today. I was appalled and sickened. I am even more appalled and sickened by my conservative friends who are Trumpers, who are defending him. It is like a terrible movie or a nightmare. America is ...
Jul 16, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by kenbur12
One of my favorite memories of the time I spent as a member of Alcoholics Anonymous is rule 62, "Don't take yourself too seriously." In fact, I am no longer a member of AA precisely because I stopped taking the stories of my past and who I think I ...
Love & Relationships
Jul 16, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by LiterateHiker
Excited and then disappointed again
Mental Health Support
Jul 16, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by MacTavish
My sister stuck her nose into my business today, it set me off. She has accused me of being a drug addict and stealing my Mom's money. Both of which are false and proven that way. She was telling Mom my car ought to be paid off by now and I should ...
Jul 12, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by MsAl
LINKStormy Daniels arrested: Columbus, Ohio police arrested while performing at Sirens strip club Wednesday night - CBS News
Jul 12, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by David1955
So Asset Trump is meeting his handler Putin in private soon. Here's how I think it might go. Putin: Well agent Trump, operation Siberian Candidate is going very well. Trump: Yes Sir, Mr Putin, Sir, right on schedule. So far I've - - fractured US ...
The Best of Late Night & News
Jul 11, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by phxbillcee
(Thanks to @Lukian for this post in "Politics") Real-life Professor Snape calls Trump's Supreme Court pick 'Lord Voldemort'
Jul 11, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by Lukian
LINKReal-life Professor Snape calls Trump's Supreme Court pick 'Lord Voldemort'
Jul 11, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by BookDeath
LINKWho Is Brett Kavanaugh? A Supreme Court Reading Guide — ProPublica
Jul 11, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by OpposingOpposum
LINKThe Supreme Court Has Destroyed the Principle of the "Consent of the Governed" - Foundation for Economic Education
Conservative Atheists
Jul 10, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by bigpawbullets
I'm happy with our Supreme Court Nominee.
Jul 10, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by moNOtheist
Just when you thought we’d left the Dark Ages… ‘a lawyer for Trump's Department of Justice argued that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 does not protect LGBTQ Americans from being fired because of their sexual orientation—a complete reversal of ...
Jul 10, 2018Jul 2018

LINKSupreme Court nominee Kavanaugh argues that presidents can't be indicted, sued, or even investigated
Conservative Atheists
Jul 10, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by Trajan61
Trumps new Supreme Court nominee should be a good one, especially for the 2nd amendment. Brett Kavanaugh: 'Semiautomatic Rifles Are Constitutionally Protected' His dissent came in Heller v. District of Columbia (2011), which was a suit challenging...
Jul 10, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by ssgchester
So, a new Supreme Court justice is in the making. The Far Right hope it will be a good "Christian" man who is a frothing at the mouth pro life guy. Thing is, there, in the US Constitution it clearly states that there isn't a "Religious Test" to hold...
Jul 9, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by doug6352
Brett Kavanaugh helped carry out the cover-up of Vincent Foster's death after his predecessor, Miguel Rodriguez, resigned in protest. I support most of President Trump's actions, but I do not support his Supreme Court nomination of Brett Kavanaugh....
Jul 9, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by MARDUK
That lying Orange scum must go to jail! That 25% of inbred hick rednecks that support him need to be made to sit down and shut up! Don't let racist religious morons run our country. The people must stand up!
Food Glorious Food
Jul 8, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by AncientNight
Dinner for tonight was my version of Chicken Parmasean and Portabllo Mushroom Parmasean. In order of appearance, the Chicken and the Mushrooms before baking. Both together right after being taken out of the oven. Finally, my plate. I chose the ...
Jul 7, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by Akfishlady
POLLI live in a pretty blue state and I can say is am happy about that. Yesterday hearing about the Supreme Court nominees and how money in politics has been changing our first amendment and soon free speech will be what the Koch Brothers, evangelicals...
  • 12 votes
  • 11 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 1 vote
Jul 7, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by Surfpirate
LINKLeading Candidate For Supreme Court Claims Bible Precedes Constitution
Feline Fanatics
Jul 6, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by Ladydiana
Having trouble making the bed
Jul 6, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by Humanlove
As I went through my day, I somehow started thinking about "separate but equal" US doctrine what was watered down in 1954, then I thought, since President Trump want to see how powerful he and and his crooks are, will he strike down this 1954 Supreme...
Jul 5, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by BookDeath
LINKLiberal Democrats mount campaign against Trump’s Supreme Court nominee by targeting two Republican senators - The Washington Post
Jul 2, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by Trajan61
Trump’s getting ready to appoint another Supreme Court Justice and he’s also putting Red state democrats in a precarious position. President Trump Forcing Red State Democrats to Oppose Pro-Gun Justice in Election Year Sens. like Heidi Heitkamp...
Out Of The Illusion
Jul 1, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by William_Mary
In Upholding Muslim Ban, the Supreme Court Ignored International Law ://truthout.org/articles/in-upholding-muslim-ban-the-supreme-cour t-ignored-international-law/
Jul 1, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by zblaze
LINKRuling against Truth: NIFLA v. Becerra - TheHumanist.com
Jul 1, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by jmf150430
The religious right of politics are preparing to nominate a Supreme Court justice that will be in favor of overturning Roe v Wade. This would be a devestating blow to women and reproductive rights. What are y’alls thoughts on this?
Jul 1, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by HoustonSagan
LINKIf the Next Supreme Court Bans Abortion, It Will Backfire on White Evangelicals – Friendly Atheist
Jun 30, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by ksmartines
LINKAnthony Kennedy's son was Trump's moneylender at Deutsche Bank
Jun 30, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by repubatheists
LINKSupreme Court deals major blow to public employee labor unions
The Best of Late Night & News
Jun 29, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by phxbillcee
Roe v. Wade's Future Under Trump's Supreme Court, Rebel HQ (TYT)
Jun 29, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Dogs4mylife
So now Trump Colludes with his banker who happens to be the son of a Supreme court justice and the Justice conveniently retires. How much more evidence do the dead from the neck up idiots need in order to see the dismantling of our nation is upon us?...
Jun 29, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Krish55
LINKPack the Court?
Out Of The Illusion
Jun 29, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by William_Mary
I thought I'd share this statement from Abby Martin I got on my facehack page. "Can’t wait for the Democrats to happily vote in Trump’s Supreme Court nominee then turn around and blame Susan Sarandon, Jill Stein and leftists for appointing ...
Jun 29, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Knitfreak
I'm sure someone has posted about this but I'm increasingly concerned about the diversity of the US. The skeered white crowd seems to be winning and now another supreme court pick will keep gerrymandering in place for generations. What can be done to...
Jun 28, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Ian-Duggan
LINKSupreme Court rules against unions in Janus case - World Socialist Web Site
Jun 28, 2018Jun 2018

LINKJustice Anthony Kennedy Retires As Last Unanimous Supreme Court Pick
Jun 28, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by KC1959
A brilliant Woman by the name of Jane Mayer writes for the New Yorker for er than most of us have been alive has written a book called Dark Money. It Chronicles the complete and systematic subversion of the political system of this by billionaires. ...
Jun 28, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by MikeFlora
I host the Gun Control Now group and this Supreme Court thing has me worried. I need people. regardless of what side you are on, work with me until we get past it and you can just drop out. If he gets what he wants it'll set this country back a ...
Jun 28, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by HotAlutiiq
Quick Name the 9 Supremes (Supreme Court). No Google allowed! I will know!
Jun 27, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by TroyBarber64
LINKAttorneys for ex-Bremerton football coach who prayed after games petition U.S. Supreme Court | The Seattle Times
Libertarian Agnostics
Jun 27, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by BJANINE
We are on the precipice of a significant shift in our Supreme Court. The erosion and infringement of our rights could potentially, (and probably), receive a shot of steroids. Curious of your thoughts, hopes, concerns...
The Best of Late Night & News
Jun 27, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by phxbillcee
The Supreme Court Upholds Trump's Travel Ban, Sean Spicer's Talk Show - Monologue, Late Night
Jun 27, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by SpaceTrucker
Well, it looks like the supreme court will be set back to 50s mindset for the next generation or so. I guess I should start pretending I'm a Christian as Gilead is just around the corner.
Jun 27, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by EMC2
WEll it appears the real shit is hitting the fan now. With the recent supreme court vacancies I must admit, I am nervous/ If they get another judge we liberals are toast. Somehow we must stop this
LGBT+
Jun 27, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Katrik
Well I’m now scared for the future. With Kennedy stepping down, we will have a Supreme Court of 5 hard right conservatives. How long do you think it will be before they start issuing rulings saying we don’t have rights?
Jun 27, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by BlueWave
This is THE WORST day since November 8, 2016 I am seriously about to cry. I cannot believe Kennedy is retiring. I cannot believe that imbecile gets to put another right wing whack job on the bench. This is fucking awful!!! FFS I hope everybody ...
Jun 27, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Jlangston70
This is truly concerning. I'm not going to run around with my hair on fire screaming about the impending doom of liberal ideals, but I do see the potential for reversal of some of our principal ideas. Relevant to this site, we are ...
Jun 27, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by KateZilla
Justice Kennedy, US Supreme Court's pivotal vote, to retire. We are so screwed. Another Gorsuch is coming our way. SCOTUS has become so political it is unbelievable.
Jun 27, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Cadelyn
Let me boil it down for everyone. The absolutely insane racist and pro-ultra rich party just got a lock on the Supreme Court for a generation. They have absolutely no compunction about using that to tilt the rules in their favor (as we've just ...
Jun 27, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by KKGator
Okay, so Justice Anthony Kennedy is retiring from the SCOTUS. 45 is goung to try to ram someone through before the midterms. We ALL need to be calling our elected reps and tell them we are NOT supporting another nominee, and don't want them voting on...
Jun 26, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by BookDeath
LINKSupreme Court says crisis pregnancy centers do not have to provide women abortion information - The Washington Post
Jun 26, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by moNOtheist
Today the Supreme Court (thanks entirely to Mitch McConnell’s 2016 refusal to allow any consideration of President Obama’s choice for the late Antonin Scalia’s vacant seat) took the country further into the gathering twilight. In a significant ...
Jun 26, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by BookDeath
LINKSupreme Court upholds travel ban
Jun 26, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Marine
We now have a trumpie supreme court because we were stupid enough to let them Republicans delay the appointment until the election.
Jun 26, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by MrLink
POLLSupreme Court upholds Trump travel ban on some Muslim-majority nations | Fox News
  • 8 votes
  • 33 votes
Jun 26, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Sinistraphobia
The Supreme Court rulings that have come down the last few days have been so frustrating to me. Republican obstruction will mean that Trump will have a 20-40 year impact through the courts. I'm beginning to believe that if the Special Counsel probe ...
Jun 26, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Frctnal
The Supreme Court this week
Jun 26, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Humanlove
Good morning pals. Will it be surprising that the next travel ban may be for all non Christians, now that supreme Court gave Trump a green light? Should I be prepared for removal now since am non Christian or I pretend that I am religious?
Jun 25, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Mooolah
My religion mandates that I do no business with Trump administration members. What shall we call this religion in order for the Supreme Court Ruling on Cakes vs Gays to protect our religious convictions of serving no Trump supporters? Since this ...
Jun 25, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Gatovicolo
Tit for Tat
Jun 24, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Lukian
LINKA Jury May Have Sentenced a Man to Death Because He’s Gay. And the Justices Don’t Care.
Out Of The Illusion
Jun 23, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by William_Mary
Stealing Elections via Voter Suppression: Supreme Court OK’s the Practice If you're considered a minority and you have a rather common last name with the intentions of voting in this years primary or in 2018, check your voting ...
Jun 17, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Catrachel1111
Magaaaaaaaaa
Jun 16, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by raptor28
No offense, None taken
Jun 15, 2018Jun 2018

IT'S bibliCAL To Enforce The Law Taking Children of Immigrants
Jun 14, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by JohnBeret
So starting a new band., swing punk called the zoot kilters... i play wind. lead singer was hard core... keyboards is classical.. we need brass and bass. we do wear zoot suits and kilts!
Out Of The Illusion
Jun 14, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by William_Mary
Ohio’s Junk Mail Trick Led the Supreme Court to Approve Jim Crow Voter Purge (Second, there were those who supposedly have registered in another state. Names of those identified as moving to another state were taken from the ...
Out Of The Illusion
Jun 14, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by William_Mary
Venezuela: Supreme Court Rejects Challenge to Election Results ...
Jun 14, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Ciravolostone
Are we in balance
Jun 13, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by DianeFitzRobin
Do you like being outside?
Jun 13, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by raptor28
David Bowie: Heroes ://youtu.be/jBuwC4VJi50
Conservative Atheist Singles
Jun 13, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by cmadler
The Supreme Court voted 8-1 to completely ignore a clause in the US Constitution, with only Gorsuch dissenting. ...
Jun 13, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Ceaselessmind
I find it pretty strange that a good majority of people are still "asleep" while our government keeps taking away rights and supressing the rights of people to vote. 150 years ago the list of thing free to do was pretty impressive. Now you are hard ...
Legalize Cannabis Nationwide/Worldwide
Jun 13, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by OldGoat43
Arkansas still in the woods... Marijuana Commission’s scoring process was flawed and that two of the commission’s members had conflicts of interest. The judge sided with the unsuccessful applicant, and the state’s rollout of the medical ...
Jun 12, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by zblaze
LINKDid the Supreme Court Fall for a Stunt? – Mother Jones
Jun 11, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by kmdskit3
Supreme Court allows Ohio's and other state's voter purges.
Out Of The Illusion
Jun 11, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by William_Mary
Ohio Supreme Court Update. 'Setback for Voting Rights': Supreme Court Upholds Ohio's Voter-Purge Process
Jun 11, 2018Jun 2018

LINKSupreme Court says yes to voter purges, giving Republicans another way to rig elections
Out Of The Illusion
Jun 11, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by William_Mary
To my fellow Ohioans. The US supreme court today upheld a state law allowing the purging of voters after 2 election cycles by a 5 to 4 vote. If you've missed 2 votes you're very likely to need to register again. I'm still a bit confused on it myself ...
Jun 8, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Sapio_Ink
The Supreme Court's decision may have created a slippery slope which could open up Pandora's box for all kinds of bigotry in the the name of "Religious Freedom."
Jun 6, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by ksmartines
Well...if it's good enough for the supreme court....
Jun 6, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Surfpirate
LINKCan a person sue their church for damages caused when they are kicked out of their religion?
Conservative Atheist Singles
Jun 5, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Davidthinks
The Baker and the Constitution.... This court case has to have been one of the gest waste of time for the Supreme Court. What did these two men expect to accomplish by taking the baker to court? A court order to force him to bake them a cake? Was a...
Jun 5, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Kojaksmom
LINKThe Key Part Of RBG’s Dissent In The Supreme Court ‘Cakeshop’ Case | HuffPost
Jun 4, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Falsifiable1
Your thoughts on today's 7-2 Supreme Court decision in favor of Colorado baker in same-sex wedding cake case?
Jun 4, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Ellatynemouth
LINK'This happens all the time': why a gay couple took their cake case to the supreme court | US news | The Guardian
Jun 4, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by cmadler
If you haven't seen it yet, the US Supreme Court released its ruling in the Masterpiece Cakeshop case, finding that the Colorado Civil Rights Commission demonstrated hostility to religion and didn't adequately respect the baker's first amendment ...
Conservative Atheists
Jun 4, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by cmadler
Jun 4, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by KateZilla
The Supreme Court ruling wipes out 40 years of progress on LGBT legal rights. It also opens the door to using religion to tear down the Civil Rights Act of 1964. SCOTUS sides with Masterpiece Cake Shop.
Jun 4, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by TheMiddleWay
LINKSupreme Court Decides In Favor Of Baker Over Same-Sex Couple In Cake-Shop Case : NPR
Jun 4, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Heraclitus
Should freedom of religion ever be used as a cover for bigotry? Supreme Court rules 7-2 for Colorado baker in same-sex wedding cake case.
Jun 1, 2018Jun 2018

No One Can Be Forced To Participate in Patriotic Rituals Supreme Court Law - Trump Goes Vs. Justice Dept.
May 31, 2018May 2018

Posted by moNOtheist
'Last Tuesday, Donald Trump addressed the Susan B Anthony List at its 11th annual Campaign for Life gala... In speaking to this audience of faithful supporters identified as “pro-life” voters, he said: “Now, for the first time since Roe v Wade,...
May 30, 2018May 2018

Posted by Surfpirate
This case was brought by a JW family that didn't want their kids to be forced to stand for the national anthem or say the pledge of allegiance on religious grounds. The Supreme Court ruled in the favour of human rights and freedom, striking down a ...
May 29, 2018May 2018

Posted by Lazarus
Hello, I just joined Agnostic.com. This chat room seems like it might be a good place to start.. I'm somewhat of an introvert in that I live in an isolated mountain community and love it! I now take people and interactions on my terms..