Jul 24, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by ldheinz
Angry Catholic Priest Kicks Mourning Family Out of Church During Woman’s Funeral:
Cheesy Jokes
Jul 23, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by steve148
Do any of you remember the national spinach scare several years ago? (It was tainted nation wide). All spinach was taken off the grocery shelves. for a week it wasn't available in the US. Well I just think we all missed an opportunity to kick ...
Jul 23, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by nastynifty
.....................
Jul 23, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by SonofMax
In relation to recent posts about songs we would want played at our respective funerals, I submit my Death Song. Background: Years ago a friend and I were in the car, and a song came on the radio that both of us hated passionately. In fact, I don't ...
Jul 23, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by pixiedust
How old were you when you first asked a question about the difference between what you heard in church and what you saw people doing? I was about 3 or 4 years old and at some sort of wake or funeral reception. There were lots of people crying. One ...
Love & Relationships
Jul 21, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by SethRogers
Similar interests?
visual art
Jul 20, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by nastynifty
Digital drawing. Going for organic.
Jul 19, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by Lukian
Latest Time Magazine cover... Brillant. (Twitter account links put it is public)
Jul 19, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by SonofMax
Someone recently asked about preferred songs at our funerals or final send-offs. This is my pick, the instrumental coda of "Layla" by Derek & the Dominoes, as used (twice) in Martin Scorsese's "GoodFellas," one of my all-time favorite movies: ...
Jul 18, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by Lukian
LINKWas the Queen sending coded messages to Donald Trump via her brooches? Absolutely | Fashion | The Guardian
Poets' Corner
Jul 16, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by azzow2
Went on a tangent with this one. Read it closely and you will see common adages. Needs a title this is an older one Got my foot caught on a rock smacked my face on a clock. Stuck my thumb on a plant now it is verdant. Thaumaturge a lagomorph from...
Jul 16, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by phxbillcee
In regards a previous meme on man-buns!
Jul 16, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by moonshadow12
The only time I go to church is for wedding or a funeral and sometimes Christmas Eve with my family but since I was young I've never felt comfortable there chruch
Jul 15, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by educatedredneck
Conversation with a friend just now. Odd, I'm craving cottage cheese and cheese even more than normal. Fish sounds AMAZING too? Idiot, you have broken bones and tendons. Your bod needs calcium and fish oil. Great points, thanks. No problem, don't ...
Jul 15, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by patchoullijulie
DONNY HATHAWAY - I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know
Mental Health Support
Jul 15, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by anonymous
I went for a bike ride today. Now I'm laying in bed. I had hoped I'd get a lift for the day after blowing myself up on the bike. My mind was blank while I was trying not to vomit in myself, but as soon as I stopped I sunk again. It was worth a shot, ...
Food Glorious Food
Jul 15, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by BrokenMarrow
The full video recipe of Afghani Pulao - One of the best things that came from Afghanistan was Afghani Pulao. It is a delicious rice dish and the mutton/lamb just melts in your mouth. Do not forget to subscribe to my youtube and wacth ...
Jul 15, 2018Jul 2018

LINKHarvard Psychiatrist Gives Warning: Trump Is A 'Sociopath' And 'A Very Sick Individual'
Jul 15, 2018Jul 2018

Good Mood Funeral
Widow(er)/life partner/significant other
Jul 15, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by Sheannutt
Keep them tucked away in your heart.?
Jul 15, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by Science-guy
Ahhh yes! The old hysteria problem. The birth of vibration medical devices. ?
Jul 14, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by RobLawrence
What are the articles of clothing you hate to wear but must at certain times? For me, I abhor wearing suits, ties, dress shoes. Also, I've yet to find underpants that are truly comfortable! Haven't worn a suit or a tie since I retired eight years ...
Jul 13, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by lookinhard
Lucinda williams....little angel little brother
Jul 13, 2018Jul 2018

A Different Kind of Funeral
Jul 13, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by Keymaiden
Mozart's Clarinet Concerto - 2nd movement. Heartbreakingly beautiful, ethereal and transcendental...I <3 it! My best beloved father passed away 5 months ago and this piece was played at his funeral and memorial service. Every time I hear it I'm ...
Jul 12, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by Snickers77
DIY funeral.
Jul 11, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by Alvingo1
What are some of your guilty pleasures? For example... I'm watching "Dr. Pimple Popper" on TV right now. It's like a car wreck... I can't watch but also can't turn away. I'll also admit to watching "The Jerry Springer Show" at times back in the ...
Community Senate
Jul 9, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by Admin
Thoughts on sexual profile question? In result of a post "Sexual Compatibility - How better to phrase it?", I'm open to adding sex-related questions such as: "How would you describe your sex drive? none, low, moderate, high" "How important is sex in a relationship? not important, ...
Jul 9, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by DGJ0114
LINKPriest Kicks Out Black Funeral-Goers, Allegedly Calls Them 'Crackheads, Prostitutes' | HuffPost
Jul 8, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by patchoullijulie
BIG WILL AND THE BLUESMEN - Times
Community Senate
Jul 8, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by RavenCT
@Admin - had some disappearing text in PM today. One showed up minutes after sending it. The others just 'disappeared'. I always suspect you're rolling something new out when this happens.
handcrafters , fine artists, photographers, or other things of beauty
Jul 7, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by Sheannutt
Made this out of a old garden rake.
Jul 7, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by SkotlandSkye
LINK3 YouTube Vloggers Die After Falling Over Waterfall in British Columbia
Mental Health Support
Jul 6, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by AlbertPatton
Was told by a professional that i could be the poster boy for severe bi-polar disorders,i live in 2 worlds... Up: good ,i paint,i garden,everybody loves me and i love them right back down:bad,moody,quick temper,days without shower or shave,hate the ...
Jul 6, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by Tralinda
So here's a question: Name the song you want played at your funeral and why. Me? The Killers, "Human". Weird reason, but the way they don't pluralize "dancer" turns an ordinary word into ethereal, and I want that feeling and the sensation from the...
Jul 6, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by crazycurlz
It can be done! In Michigan: "...a proposal that seeks to end gerrymandering in the state will be on the ballot this November. The Board of State Canvassers voted to add the question from the group Voters Not Politicians on June 20." Thank you to ...
"Positive Vibes"
Jul 6, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by AntaresRose
Take a walk on the wild side!
Jul 5, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by Akfishlady
I have to admit, I don't look at profiles much. Usually I see something in them in don't like. Sometimes it's a phrase, easy going guy or not into drama. .. Sometimes it's a photo, guy in mirror sucking in his gut or wearing God forbid a banana ...
Love & Relationships
Jul 5, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by hipchick57
I Probably shouldn’t be posting this but I’m having a little bit of an issue. I’m feeling alone and wondering why my profile doesn’t seem to be attracting anyone. I’m not talking about this profile I’m talking about the dating sites I’m...
Jul 5, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by Flyingsaucesir
Mb Man writes, "Elections have consequences." Flyingsoucesir replies, Yes indeed! Even elections that are fraudulent, where a malignant foreign power wages a wildly successful disinformation campaign and manages to tip the scales in favor of a ...
Jul 5, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by SueZ
Dr Dan Siegel defined the mind as "an embodied and relational process that regulates the flow of energy and information within us and between us" . I believe this is an incredibly rich definition, which has been born of a cross disciplinary ...
Jul 4, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by bigpawbullets
An ex-in law died this past weekend. Complications of diabetes. VERY Christian. The extended family (my wife's) will be attending some kind of church based memorial service. I've been given a "pass" by my wife as she knows my thoughts about ...
Jul 4, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by Starfodder
Dear diary.. Day 4 on this site and I'm tickled pink with the quality of people here. It's no mystery why my best friends are artists and free thinkers.. I have observed that most artists are liberal minded. I firmly believe that artists look at ...
Jul 1, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by azzow2
Had not seen this feathered friend before. Was at my neighbor's house.
Family & Parenting
Jul 1, 2018Jul 2018

Posted by BucketlistBob
Your explanation to your spouse.... Where was he?
Love & Relationships
Jun 30, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by phxbillcee
First Dates, Animated Short
Jun 30, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by onlyduh
Bad news, good news. 1) Didn't do 4 miles. 2) Did do 2 miles. 3) Did break 12 minute miles, and they fucking broke me 4) Going to die now. It's been fun on this earth. 5) Not going to do that again for a long while 6) I got excuses for not doing 4 ...
SOBs For S.O.B.'s (censors won't allow the "B" word)
Jun 30, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Leafhead
My mother blamed me for my father's ED. after I came out. She also accused me of lying about being molested. Big fan of AIDS jokes too. I never went to her funeral.
Jun 29, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Tomfoolery33
Maybe Wagner does.
Jun 28, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by mantid30
The Lovin' Spoonful - Summer In The City
Bible Belt Survivors
Jun 28, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by LeonBarfield
I guess mine is weird. I'm from Georgia, moved to New York state in 2001. I've been Wiccan/pagan since 1995. I have had more problems in New York than I ever had in Georgia. Weird huh?
Sun Moon Stars
Jun 28, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Sheannutt
Researchers say ?
Academic (e.g., Science)
Jun 28, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Geoffrey51
There is a concept I cannot grasp no matter how it is explained. I get the idea but I can't 'get it' if that makes sense. We only ever see one side of the moon. I am told it has to do with synchronous rotation. I understand what is meant, but it ...
Jun 28, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by ashortbeauty
Healing powers
Jun 28, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by birdingnut
I miss my horses. I've had horses all my life, from my first horse, a Haitian mustang stallion inherited from my oldest brother when he stayed in the US for high school, to the last equines-all gaited breeds, I owned on my family farm near ...
Jun 28, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Icewolf13
Hate moving now I do not know where anything is. Lot is still in boxes but what out I forgot where i put some of it
Jun 27, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by mistymoon77
Crash and burn
Jun 27, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by prestonw1243
Ernie Andrews. Old Man Jazz. One of my favorite vocalists.
Jun 27, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by BufftonBeotch
One of my pleasures is what I call Mexican Coke. It is sold in the ethnic food aisle but it is still bottled in Atlanta. It is made with cane sugar instead of the corn syrup and is a time trip in a bottle. It will take you back to what a ...
Read Heads
Jun 26, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by AmelieMatisse
I live about 2 blocks from one of the largest independent book stores in the US. In addition to all the newest reads they also have 5 floors of used books. In the evening I walk there and pull a book off the shelf and go back into the stacks to read....
Eclectic Jams
Jun 26, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Sadoi
Incubus- Dig (I listened to this album when I drove across the United States to get to my grandmothers funeral. My grandmother raised me so it was more like driving home to bury my mother. For those reasons, I never forgot this album.)
Jun 26, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Sadoi
LINKIncubus - Dig - YouTube
Jun 26, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by TheLiberalGent
The funeral home wanted $10,000 for the services, but they settled on $6,000
Jun 25, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by SACatWalker
Simon & Garfunkel - A Most Peculiar Man (from my "Gonna think this anyway so play it at my funeral" collection)
Jun 24, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Ellatynemouth
I just looked with binoculars. Jupiter is very clear tonight. It's tantalising to see a shape of a planet, albeit tiny, despite the shaking of the image and the glare. If I had a telescope!
Conservative Atheists
Jun 24, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Beach_slim
There you go folks, just sit on your ass, be lazy, and everyone has equality and you end wars and hunger.!!! Can't make this up! MARDUK: 2 ? Be lazy, just share it! Create equality, end Wars and hunger!
Jun 24, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Count
Name a ancient agnostic civilization
Jun 24, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Alvingo1
My kind of car salesman... ://youtu.be/jmIvhCoWcwM
Jun 24, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Skepticus
Not sure if this has ever been posted here before, but it's one of my all time favs.
lawnmowers & the gestation of nonsense
Jun 24, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Donotbelieve
We have a dry erase board in our kitchen. My children have a competition every week as to who can draw the oddest thing. This kid keeps winning.
Pro Gun Rights
Jun 24, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Trajan61
Glad to your group! I’m tired of the liberal idiots trying to undermine the 2nd amendment by appointing liberal judges who don’t even recognize it. Also it pisses me off that guys like Mike Flora claim to support the 2nd amendment but don’t ...
Jun 24, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by ScientistV
What is your favorite summer activity? Why is it your go to?
Family & Parenting
Jun 24, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Josephine
Running into childcare issues in the next couple of weeks. The ex will be travelling to London for a family funeral. I'll have no childcare for a week. It's nearly the end of term and exams are done. Is it reasonable to leave the kids home from ...
Libertarian Agnostics
Jun 24, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by SkotlandSkye
It's all in the delivery. :
Metal, Punk, and other Avenues of Aggression
Jun 23, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Buckeyeproud
Metallica - Enter Sandman
Jun 23, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by RobLawrence
Couldn't help but notice there are at least three places where segregation by race persists in the USA: (1) the barber shop or beauty parlor, (2) the funeral home, and (3) some fundamentalist churches. Have I missed any? And what do you make of ...
Jun 22, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by mojopie
I went to my niece’s father’s funeral today. It was a Catholic Church ceremony and was just sad to see so many adults and people I respect all brainwashed. I was respectful and I behaved appropriately, but it really just came of more sad than ...
Jun 22, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Foot152
I can't believe it! I thought that, surely, the flouts wearing that jacket with the kids was photoshopped and was satire. The more I read the more it seems real. Please tell me it's satire, please.
Jun 21, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Captnron59
Let's see what happens
Community Senate
Jun 21, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Admin
What's your thought of making any new level 7 automatically a member of this group vs having them have to find the group and it?
Jun 21, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by GeorgeRocheleau
LINKGood People Don't Defend A Bad Man
Conservative Atheist Singles
Jun 21, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by azzow2
Had seen the post for this group I would have joined a while back. I get very tired of the political bashing. The endless complaining people do if they spent as much time trying to improve thinking as they do bashing where would we be?
Jun 21, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by of-the-mountain
New lawsuit claims Texas contractor has been injecting immigrant kids with antipsychotic drugs: " Parents and children tend to get upset when men with guns forcibly separate them and throw them in prisons, all for the crime of ...
Jun 21, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Lukian
LINKPoll: Trump is turbo-charging voter enthusiasm - POLITICO
Movie Lovers
Jun 21, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Sheannutt
Happy 88th birthday? :
Bay Area Agnostics
Jun 21, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Ciravolostone
Good morning bay area. I have lived here since October 31st 1979. I love the bay area and consider it one of the richest areas in the world in terms of cultural diversity. I helped raise two amazing daughters here. My brother and sister in law are ...
Alabama State Hangout
Jun 20, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by CarlosG903
As a newbie to Huntsville, I loved going to "Admendment 21" for a few beers for my Saturday nites, had a very diverse crowd. But learned that the place will be closing at the end of this Month..."bummer". Ergo hoping to find another "social ...
Jun 20, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by doug6352
The left is starting to jump the shark on its child migrant 'crisis' By Monica Showalter
FEATHERED FRIENDS
Jun 19, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by NothinnXpreVails
Roadrunner at job site
Family & Parenting
Jun 17, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by TheLiberalGent
DNA is the only significant thing my father ever contributed to my life, and I'm not even sure of that. He died 4 years ago. I didn't go to the funeral nor do I don't miss him. Found out that he had written me out of his will anyway. My identity as a...
Read Heads
Jun 16, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Kadygee
I just listened to a great psychological suspense Novel while driving from Seattle to Fargo. You by Caroline Kepnes. It kept me on the edge of my seat and made the trip go by very quickly.
Jun 16, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Essie
Sitting here at my cousins funeral thinking about how much I don’t want this circus when my time comes. Anybody got some good ideas for no religious memorial services? And how do I make sure the family doesn’t try to slip in some foolishness?
Jun 16, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Akfishlady
What song would you like played at your funeral /wake? Not exactly my idea of what I would choose but groovy none the less.
Jun 15, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Surfpirate
I've lived my whole life by my own rules and I have to admit it has been interesting. You pay a high price sometimes but you also reap great rewards by living to your own standards, I wouldn't want to live any other way and I don't care that some ...
Jun 15, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by Goodfriend53
Hello and respect to all. Those days is very hard days for poor people and animals, for Environment, Water, Wether, Earth... I wish we can with correct science and education, friendship, tolerance and...bring back the power to mentioned victims. To ...
Conservative Atheists
Jun 15, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by mosuper
What's everyone's take on the "family values" and outrage with the immigrant families? It seems like our society/government has all but destroyed the american family, and now we're supposed to worry about illegal immigrant families.
Jun 15, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by BookDeath
LINKDouglas Kelly was arrested after having Putnam County deputies test his meth, police say - The Washington Post
Out Of The Illusion
Jun 15, 2018Jun 2018

Posted by William_Mary
Optimism The revolution that we are fighting is being fought first and foremost not by the politicians, not by the activists, not by the journalists, but by the healers. The people who have committed to doing their own inner...