Nov 20, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by azzow2
I put theses lifters on the greenhouse they open and close as the temperature changes. You can see the hole in the ground just to the left that is the pond in progress. The Rhode island reds follow me around they know that I have the good stuff. The ...
"Positive Vibes"
Nov 18, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Livinlife
Thankfully!
UK Atheists & Agnostics
Nov 16, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Fernapple
When the weather is cold and grey. Find ye shelter where ye may. ( Hope you are all keeping your heads above water. )
Arkansas
Nov 16, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by SAMae
I'm just south of Mountain Home. I think we should all meet in Eureka Springs when the weather turns warm again. At least we will know there are other like mind folk surrounding us.
EROTICA/EROTIC STORIES
Nov 16, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Peterson1959
You remember the time I took you dress shopping to Lord & Taylor, don’t you? I’ll never forget it. I wanted you to have a new dress, as short and tight as legally possible, designer and expense not a issue. We got to the department and I settled ...
Nov 12, 2019Nov 2019

It was snowing this morning and I'm feeling under the weather today so I'm home today. Hope I'm not getting sick. Meanwhile I've been on the phone and computer catching up with my new apartment complex, my mover, my bankruptcy lawyer and my insurance...
Nov 11, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Tomfoolery33
Hahahahaha!
Nov 11, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by skado
Relational Structure
Legalize Cannabis Nationwide/Worldwide
Nov 11, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by OldGoat43
HEMP GROWING HELP FROM USDA Interested in growing hemp? The USDA wants to help you do it By Bill Northey November 08, 2019 12:45 PM Industrial hemp is a hot commodity, with people clamoring to produce the fast-growing plant. Now, thanks to the...
Nov 10, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Grahame
It’s bushfire season in Australia. It’s Late spring and we’re in a drought and the weather is catastrophic. 100 fires still burning and tomorrow is forecast 37c and high winds. Our rural fire service is mainly volunteers. Here’s to them for ...
Nov 10, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Grahame
Health and happiness. My dog and I went for a swim in Newcastle today and then walked along the break wall. It’s a beautiful day. 37c and windy tomorrow. Disaster fire weather. Keep safe Aussies.
Nov 10, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by TheoryNumber3
Women Keep Up Wins in Trump-Era Political Surge
Nov 10, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Heidi68
Tiny rant - ok tiny whine session. Local weather report Tuesday rain then chance of snow/flurries Wednesday - low 23°f high 39°f What in the absolute hell!?! I am not ready for this 😢❄😢❄😢
Nov 9, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by AnneWimsey
My "Most Irritating" Award for Winter, goes to the weather reports that tell me it will be 50 degrees and it is going to snow..................... An Actual thing right now on all weather reports! i learned physics in HS, WTF?
Uncommon words and their meanings.
Nov 9, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Remiforce
SULTRY--(of the air or weather) hot & humid, (of a person, usually a woman) attractive in a way that suggests a passionate nature
Music of the Movies
Nov 8, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by GeorgeRocheleau
THE SONG OF NAMES:
Gardeners
Nov 8, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by itsmedammit
This unseasonable cold has really been frustrating! First I spent a lot of time conditioning some soil and then seeding a low maintenance grass seed in October, the normally recommended time to plant that seed. Just about the time I might have ...
Gardeners
Nov 8, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by MikeInBatonRouge
Woke up this morning to suddenly slightly chilly weather. It is supposed to drop to mid-twenties by early Tuesday, so I felt like communing with some of my last brave little perennial flowers before I headed to work this morning. (Drat! This site ...
Poets' Corner
Nov 7, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by KrisSmith1
On November 7, I'm seeing who's amazing with these shares Of election mode, who voted, while I'm blazing with these flares Of my inner fire I'm righteously portraying with these dares Telling Deray within this "game" that I'm not "playing" with ...
Books: Only Books
Nov 7, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by BBJong
Got a novel-"A WolfAt The Table" 2008; by Augusten Burroughs, and a science book-"18 Miles"2018 ,about the atmosphere and it's weather. Both promise to be page Turner's.
Nov 7, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by prestonw1243
DUKE ELLINGTON. JEEP'S BLUES.
Nov 7, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by NoPlanetB
'Ice eggs' cover Finland beach in rare weather event Wow, this would be amazing to come across unexpectedly.
Nov 6, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Lizard_of_Ahaz
Escargot anyone?....
Nov 6, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by JacarC
125K years ago sea level was 30 feet above now. This time around, humans have ONLY accelerated the natural inter-glacial process . And WE can do NOTHING about it. Except move to higher ground.
Uncommon words and their meanings.
Nov 4, 2019Nov 2019

DREICH. - Adjective...Scottish (especially of weather) dreary, bleak, grey, miserable. From the Middle English (in the sense of patient, long-suffering): of Germanic origin, corresponding to Old Norse drjugr (enduring, lasting)
Nov 2, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Allamanda
Interesting short essay.. by Eric Stikes 30 Oct 2019 For those who aren't aware, California is experiencing an almost existential crisis. I don't mean for this to sound dramatic nor do I intend for the situation in CA to be compared to situations in...
Legalize Cannabis Nationwide/Worldwide
Nov 1, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by OldGoat43
HEMP RIDERS Senate Approves Bill Protecting Medical Marijuana States From Federal Intervention Published October 31, 2019 By Kyle Jaeger The U.S. Senate approved a funding bill that continues to shield state medical cannabis laws from ...
Oct 31, 2019Oct 2019

Makes sense
Newbie Groupies!
Oct 31, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Budgie
Hi just joined and not sure what to do next. Can be introverted but once I get to know people I change. Trying to look at the groups thought this might be the best one where I can make mistakes. I am good at making those. I think I have a fairly ...
Oct 30, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by ShadowAmicus
It had been snowing all night. So at .... 8:00 I made a snowman. 8:10 A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman. 8:15 So, I made a snow woman 8:17 My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest ...
Oct 29, 2019Oct 2019

If you care about managing cancer and supporting others then you are cordially invited to join us at Cancer Sucks/Cancer Survivors.
Oct 29, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by LiterateHiker
Bailed on hiking today due to hazardous cold
Hippie Land -
Oct 28, 2019Oct 2019

Ringo Starr's 20th album - "What's my Name"? is a triumphant return to form for the Beatle and there's even a McCartney and George Harrison background making this a mini Beatles reunion. As a lifetime Beatle fan I can't wait to hear ...
Academic (e.g., Science)
Oct 26, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by WilliamFleming
A NEW BOOK ON CLIMATE SCIENCE The book: The Rise and Fall of the Carbon Dioxide Theory of Climate Change (2019) The Author: Dr. Rex J. Fleming is a mathematician with a Ph.D. in Atmospheric Science from the U. of Michigan. He has over 50 years of ...
Oct 25, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by birdingnut
Photo: 10-11-19 baby reticulated giraffes eating hay at the ABQ Biopark zoo, Albuquerque, New Mexico After a couple of tentative solo recreational trips, using the free, door-to-door local ABQ senior transport van, I boldly scheduled a trip to a ...
Simple Thoughts
Oct 25, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Boomtarat03
Life is beautiful as like the sunrises every morning, whether it's from the past much more in the future🙂
Oct 23, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by EVgeorge
Travel Enriches and Exercise Brings Further Rewards Enjoyed a tour of Vietnam in late September to early October starting in Ho Chi Minh City (aka Saigon) and ending in Hanoi. Wonderful service and coordination on my SOLO touring set up by a ...
Oct 22, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by TrapperMike
Who's ready for the snow and cold weather
Oct 20, 2019Oct 2019

It’s a glorious Autumn Sunday morning here, I hope the weather is fine wherever you are. I thought of this one from Pink Floyd when I got up...so here it is. - Us and Them.
36 Questions
Oct 19, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by germangirl90439
Good Saturday morning! It's a dreary morning, kinda rainy from the storm that landed on Florida at some point last night. I haven't yet checked to see if it caused any damage anywhere, but it is "only" a tropical storm and no hurricane. I love ...
This Day In History
Oct 18, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by altschmerz
October 18, 1883 The weather station at the top of Ben Nevis, Scotland, the highest mountain in Britain, is declared open. Weather stations were set up on the tops of mountains all over Europe and the Eastern United States in order to gather ...
Oct 18, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by IAJO163
A cuddle song. The weather calls for it. Listen tonight with that special someone.
Oct 16, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by LiterateHiker
Mansplaining
Battling Obesity
Oct 14, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by DotLewis
14 October 2019 - Diet Diary - Incredibly stressful week for me, I'm amazed I have managed to remain right around my goal weight, today was 140.8 and hopefully tomorrow (TMI) but I think it is just stress related as the evidence of virus is gone. ...
My venting diary
Oct 12, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by BBJong
As the seasons change here in Pennsylvania, getting projects done for cold weather.
Oct 12, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by TheGreatShadow
This is Nebraska the last 4 days (and lots of other places). I was just whining about the weather! It took me a second to get this. lol
Oct 11, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by ChurchLess
Coastal Flood Statement for Monroe County Lower Keys, Florida Until 5:00pm EDT, Fri Oct 11 Action Recommended: Attend to information sources as described in the instructions Issued by: Key West - FL, US, National Weather Service, ...MINOR COASTAL ...
Academic (e.g., Science)
Oct 10, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by callmedubious
"Farmers in the middle of the country are about to get hit by what could potentially be the worst October blizzard in U.S. history. According to USA Today, “the massive size and intensity of this snowstorm is unheard of for October”. " ...
FEATHERED FRIENDS
Oct 10, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Insectra
Two of my babies! I had a hard year with these guys: a big black ratsnake was living in my barn and raiding nests. But, I love snakes and I have no shortage of birds, so I left him alone. Now that the weather is cooler and the snake is probably ...
Hike, Climb, Paddle
Oct 9, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by girlwithsmiles
POLLI understand that this is, Hike, Climb, Paddle. But I was wondering if there any peddlers/ cyclists here that could tell me the pro’s and cons of cycling shorts? I’ve just started cycling 6 miles most days and am not sure if they’re worth ...
  • 1 vote
  • 1 vote
Critical thinking
Oct 9, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by RichieO
I was hoping to find a layman's explanation of climate change due to global warming, I found this one but it’s far from a good explanation of what we actually witness… We see many larger and more powerful hurricanes and tropical...
Insomniacs
Oct 7, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by RavenCT
Goodnight Big Kitty
Environment, Ecology and Sustainability
Oct 6, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Allamanda
No to cities!
Oct 6, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Our_existence
Since this is the "Joker" Weekend at the movies, i was reminded about some Joker quotes. Insanity is like gravity, all it takes is a little push. Introduce a little Chaos, and they go out of their minds. Now, apply both to tRump. Does that make ...
Oct 6, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by BitFlipper
Wisdom from a friend.
Oct 6, 2019Oct 2019

LINKCongressman Warns That Trump Could Be The Last Republican President
Oct 6, 2019Oct 2019

McConnell fundraises off impeachment. He says impeachment stops with me in the Senate! WTF!!!!!
Hippie Land -
Oct 6, 2019Oct 2019

Good Autumn Morning my Hippies. The weather is changing. Cold and rainy today. A good day to get together with friends this afternoon and play board games. Back to the working world tomorrow! I will be hosting Trivia tonight if anyone wants to check...
Gun Control Now
Oct 5, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
Today's Mass Shooting Tracker 382 in 276 days A LOT of domestic related gun deaths last month. A very strange mass shooting in Texas, a roommate killed all his other roommates. 4 dead, He's in custody.
Hike, Climb, Paddle
Oct 5, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by CallMeDave
Did the house mountains trails today with a Roanoke MeetUp group. 10 plus miles. Some leaves just starting to turn. Awesome views of the Blue Ridge, and a great group of hikers. And the weather! Cloudy, high of 65.
Oct 5, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by UUNJ
I’m in the black Western-style hat. 3-mile hike to kick off the weekend. Lovely fall weather in New Jersey
Oct 5, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by EmeraldJewel
Does anybody else get super annoyed when you’re out going for a nice walk and every time you pass houses, dogs bark?
Canadian, eh?
Oct 4, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Green_eyes
So excited, I’m sending in my Vote! Haven’t been able to vote in many years. 🇨🇦
Oct 4, 2019Oct 2019

I can’t believe it’s another Friday morning again...how do the days turn into weeks so quickly? Anyway it’s turned out much better, weather wise, than predicted. So here is a nice number from Tears For Fears from 1985 to get us all into the ...
Oct 3, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Haemish1
Last, best, beautiful day road trip! I checked the weather this morning as I lay in bed. The forecast was for clear skies and temperatures in the fifties. After dodging the worst of the big snow storm last week, I decided today was the day to hit ...
Insomniacs
Oct 3, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by RavenCT
Goodnight - a bit of layering as colder weather sets in....
Hippie Land -
Oct 3, 2019Oct 2019

Who can name this musician who was in 2 great bands. He just turned 74.
Pet pictures and discussion
Oct 1, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by RavenCT
"Ah I see you're trying to use the keyboard - Let me help...." - Heath. Anyone else have this problem where they become heat seeking units when the weather gets a bit cooler? lol
Academic (e.g., Science)
Oct 1, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by TommyRM89
Anyone else feel like the weather has been unusual in your area lately? It’s officially October now, and here in Milwaukee it’s more like July or August, muggy and warm. I have my air conditioner blasted up, yet in places like Montana, kids who ...
Florida Freethinkers
Sep 30, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by noworry28
Florida autumn weather.
Sep 26, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by ObtrusiveTruth
My daughter and I after an 18 mile bike ride.
Feline Fanatics
Sep 26, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by AnonySchmoose
Recently I've been worried because one of my older cats isn't eating much, and wondered if it is related to how the weather has been abysmally hot and humid for months. The following is what I learned: ...
Sep 25, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by glennlab
For all you assholes bragging about your wonderful fall weather, it is still in the 90s here
Sep 25, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by glennlab
Some jobs you have to turn down.
Sep 25, 2019Sep 2019

LINKTrump uses Twitter to question the patriotism of whistleblower in Ukraine scandal | VozWire
DC-MD-VA
Sep 24, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by GreatNani
Seriously! What is with the weather. 90 degrees in September? I am ready for the leaves to change color!
Sep 24, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by HockeyGuy
My father in law doesn't wish to be cremated because he fears it will be a problem when the rapture comes... 😂
Sep 22, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Heidi68
Meme time 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sep 22, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by twill
IDK if anyone is ever polled, either pre-election or at the polling booth, exit polls, etc.. If asked, I wonder if a good response would be: "I am atheist and I voted straight Republican"
Sep 22, 2019Sep 2019

Here I Stand And Face The Rain! This morning the weather has taken a dramatic turn for the worst....from 26 degrees C, and wall to wall sunshine all week, to torrential rain and gloom here, even at almost 10am. Listening to my ...
Sep 21, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Archeus_Lore
The world is much more brutal than most people picture it, because those who have suffered the most from it are no longer around to speak that truth.
Sep 21, 2019Sep 2019

Love this funny meme
Love & Relationships
Sep 21, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by bigpawbullets
From what @literatehiker & other of our Agnostic ladies have posted, this has all the hallmarks of the classic Agnostic guy's "dating" profile:
Sep 20, 2019Sep 2019

Good morning ....another Friday, another weekend approaches and the weather is beautiful here in the U.K. To get you in the weekend mood here is .....When Tomorrow Comes - Eurythmics.
Sep 19, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by WilliamCharles
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted." D.H. Lawrence
Sep 19, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by WeaZ
Houston, TX seems to be getting a lot of thoughts & prayers... from the weather. Is everyone in Texas OK?
Science, Health & History Tidbits
Sep 19, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by AnonySchmoose
................................................................................................. These Animal Migrations Are Huge — and Invisible ...
Sep 19, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by AnonySchmoose
Hippie Land -
Sep 18, 2019Sep 2019

Believe it or not there is a story about treehuggers. Anyone know it?
Gardeners
Sep 17, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Fernapple
A party from the county gardeners trust was the last group visit of the year to the garden yesterday. The weather was good and they greatly enjoyed it, then sat in the sun with tea, coffee an cakes. From this point my only contact with other ...
Sep 13, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Rudy1962
I recorded the Democratic Debates and watched them tonight. I’ve decided the moderates are right. We are better than Trump, but not deserving of Bernie. Maybe some day. Let’s keep pretending that private insurance, that unions “worked so ...
Dog Lovers
Sep 13, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Chatoyant
My dogs are my besties, they walk me daily and if I don't prepare for walkies on their schedule they perch in front of me and give me the eyes, asking when am I going to get over myself and do as I'm told. We walk a mile or 2 almost every day, ...
Movie viewing
Sep 12, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Kafirah
Okay you fiends, the weather is getting cooler, and it's finally jammies and blankets season! And to celebrate our most holy of atheistic holidays, Halloween, this week (and probably every week until November 2nd) will be Horror, and/or Halloween ...
Sep 12, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Booklover
In case you are concerned and don't enjoy the story, I'm fine my car is fine 🙂 A story apropos of nothing. I had a massage yesterday, a little relief from aches and pains. As I was getting dressed a horrendous noise arose. What the devil is that?...
36 Questions
Sep 12, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by FlippantLlama
Good morning everyone. I'm feeling under the weather today and called in (after making sure I didn't have any fires to put out, and that nobody would be harmed by it). What does/did it take for you to call in?
Battling Obesity
Sep 12, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by DotLewis
11 September, 2019 - Diet Diary - Not a lot to say today. Painting inside of kitchen cabinet doors. Painted the cabinets years ago but for some reason, at the time didn't think painting the insides was needed. Got half of them done today, will ...
Sep 11, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Rudy1962
Ahhh come on now
Sep 11, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by WilliamFleming
The head of the world’s foremost weather science organization issued a surprise rebuke to climate alarmists in remarks published on Sept. 6, marking what may be, according to some experts, one of the most significant developments in the climate ...
Legalize Cannabis Nationwide/Worldwide
Sep 11, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by txtreehugger
Vape Pen Lung Disease: Here’s What You Need to Know
LGBT+
Sep 11, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by 69ArizonaJerry
personal ad. If you decide to examine and prod my body and soul and if we are a match only heaven can orchestrate, you can next take a test ride and you may decide that I am a keeper. You will discover the following benefits: Â Companion that will ...