Non-nude sexy pics
Jul 4, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by Rossy92
Patty Cake, Patty Cake...
Metal music
Jul 3, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by Adam_Metal
Haven't been on this group for a while (super busy / hanging out in Memes) A lot of excellent stuff you've been posting! Much to catch up on. Meanwhile speaking of memes:
Jul 3, 2021Jul 2021

Tonight as I head off to bed…I’m going to leave you with one of my favourite voices ever….that of k.d. Lang singing….Constant Craving.
COVID-19
Jun 28, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by Wildgreens
LINKInduction of IL-8 Release in Lung Cells via Activator Protein-1 by Recombinant Baculovirus Displaying Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome-Coronavirus Spike Proteins: Identification of Two Functional Regions | The Journal of Immunology
Canadian, eh?
Jun 25, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by MsHoliday
Actions needed for effective indigenous allyship from the perspective of an indigenous person:
Jun 22, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by scurry
Text from Cat Link:
The Best of Late Night & News
Jun 18, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by phxbillcee
Jimmy Kimmel Live Trump Lashes Out at Canada & Windmills While Texas Builds Terrible Wall
Jun 13, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by glennlab
There is no christian persecution.
Jun 8, 2021Jun 2021

LINKTruNews: Satan Sent COVID To Our Studio as Payback for Hosting “Ex-Gay” Milo Y. | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
Jun 5, 2021Jun 2021

LINKA Noah’s Ark Replica from the Netherlands Has Become a Safety Hazard | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
Jun 5, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by Randarino
Great resource Evil Bible thanks to HLMenckenFan for this link.
Jun 4, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by Normanbites
Thwarting Karma ..... After many decades of giving older relatives grief because they are older ... it has finally started to be "my turn". As was bound to happen, I have an equally smart Alec nephew, who has started to tease me about my age just ...
Love & Relationships
Jun 3, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by Apunzelle
Why is it called “Pride Month”? Why should LGBTQ folks be proud? I’ve heard people ask this question before but never really gave it much thought myself. They’re proud to be who they are, is always what I’ve assumed. But now I know....
May 31, 2021May 2021

Posted by OldMetalHead
Somewhat relatable
May 18, 2021May 2021

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
LINKPhotos Show Florida Diver Coming Nose to Nose With Massive Bull Shark
Political debate
May 16, 2021May 2021

Posted by redbai
What I hear when someone calls me "woke".
May 14, 2021May 2021

“The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief or bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing, and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is...
May 12, 2021May 2021

Posted by Cyklone
I put this up as a response in another topic, but I thought it deserved a post of its own. Corporal punishment of children, what are your views? This is my experience. When I was a boy in school they had corporal punishment where they used a cane. I ...
May 10, 2021May 2021

Posted by WilliamCharles
I look at the pictures of Palestinian dead and injured, mangled almost to a point beyond recognition, suffering in agony and grief and terror if alive, the children without any understanding as to why... as I would seeing high beams on the road at ...
May 7, 2021May 2021

It’s that time on this Friday afternoon for my teatime treat...today I’ve chosen Lola Lennox featuring mum Annie with the BBC Concert Orchestra. - We’re On Our Way Now.
May 7, 2021May 2021

Posted by Alaeddine
New here (be gentle lol). Let me know what you think of this : -Dear spectator, don't you dare! -Don't try to help me; just stare. -Excuse my lack of manners and of flair -For my pain is one that few men can bear -My thoughts are my enemies, ...
Progressives, Socialists, and Black Lives Matter
May 6, 2021May 2021

Posted by johnnyrobish
Arizona Republicans Spinning Tale of 40,000 Fake Bamboo Ballots From Asia Arizona Republican “auditors” participating in a recount of the 2020 election in a last-ditch attempt to prove Donald Trump really won the election, report they’re ...
May 4, 2021May 2021

Posted by of-the-mountain
This just some of the many all out lies and fraud committed by these MAGA supporters to keep our country divided! The obstructionist republican fascists want their death cult followers to employ them as leaders which will not allow any form of free ...
May 2, 2021May 2021

Posted by phxbillcee
That could never happen here, right???? Right?!?
Atheist Videos & Miscellany
Apr 27, 2021Apr 2021

Posted by phxbillcee
DarkMatter2525 Scientists Discover God
Apr 19, 2021Apr 2021

Posted by Dyl1983
My grief counselor died the other day. He was so good at his job, I don't even care.
Apr 15, 2021Apr 2021

Posted by GeorgeRocheleau
They will appreciate it.
Apr 12, 2021Apr 2021

That's a grandpa for you
Apr 11, 2021Apr 2021

Posted by barjoe
To Conservative Atheists, those who haven't blocked me. Stop allying with morons. Get the shot. Stay Alive.
Movie Lovers
Apr 9, 2021Apr 2021

Posted by TheGreatShadow
Metalocalypse in German with English subs. WTH do you find it? Not a movie, but a TV show. Mille Petrozza (Kreator), Doro Pesche (Doro, Warlock), and Smear (Destruction) all did guest vocals on the German version. Hell if I can find it. Only read ...
Apr 8, 2021Apr 2021

Posted by Beowulfsfriend
A late easter joke; I just heard it today. A man is driving down a windy, rural road. Suddenly, the Easter Bunny comes hopping out of the woods and onto the road. The man sees the bunny, hits his brakes and swerves to miss the creature. ...
Apr 6, 2021Apr 2021

Posted by phxbillcee
SciShow We Had Catnip All Wrong
Apr 2, 2021Apr 2021

Posted by phxbillcee
Jesus Was Not A Fairy Tale | James | The Atheist Experience 566
Metal music
Apr 1, 2021Apr 2021

Posted by Adam_Metal
Hey hey, Just joined this group so thought I'd post - A tidbit of metal news rocked my world this week - new Genghis Tron (!!!) Holy balls! Always hoped but never thought I'd see the day (indefinite hiatus usually = dead & buried right) but after 10...
Mar 28, 2021Mar 2021

Posted by Jolanta
Autumn is slowly descending even though the temperatures is still in the 20sC, 70s in F for those who are too lazy to look it up. 😊
Mar 27, 2021Mar 2021

Posted by HippieChick58
LINKLetters From An American 03/26/2021
Mar 23, 2021Mar 2021

Posted by ASTRALMAX
Marriage is like a deck of cards.
Mar 20, 2021Mar 2021

Hello and good morning...it’s the weekend and I hope we all have a good one. Let’s start it off with a great song from a great band...Crowded House. - Don’t Stop Now.
MENS GROUP, Liberal. Woman Welcome. Everybodys Welcome
Mar 14, 2021Mar 2021

Posted by Mooolah
LINKShe was just walking home. Now women are sharing their 'grief and distress' to force change.
Mar 13, 2021Mar 2021

Posted by HippieChick58
LINKAHA News: How Grief Rewires the Brain and Can Affect Health – and What to Do About It - Consumer Health News | HealthDay
Mar 4, 2021Mar 2021

Posted by AnneWimsey
Feeling quite lucky today! My "Buy it for looks, buy it for Life" Moen faucet neck broke off in my hand (absolutely No forcing, ever) after less than years. I have replaced plenty of faucet sets in my 47 years in this house, But the getting-up & ...
Feb 12, 2021Feb 2021

Hi...once again it’s time for me to bid you goodnight....and I will leave tonight with this post. It’s a song by Talk Talk. - It’s My Life (US mix live).
Progressives, Socialists, and Black Lives Matter
Feb 10, 2021Feb 2021

Posted by Beowulfsfriend
Aunt Jemima name change - Pearl Milling Company. No more racist images.
Feb 10, 2021Feb 2021

Posted by jeshuey
Makes sense...?
Sunset, Sea, Coffee and Me
Feb 8, 2021Feb 2021

Posted by Boomtarat03
Good Night 🥰😊I am so sleepy.
aussie sceptics
Feb 5, 2021Feb 2021

Posted by anglophone
I regard Craig Kelly as a willfully ignorant TFI: It says something pretty disastrous about the drongos that put him into Parliament.
Feb 3, 2021Feb 2021

LINKWoman charged in Capitol riot asks judge to let her take vacation in Mexico - CNNPolitics
Feb 1, 2021Feb 2021

Posted by chalupacabre
McConnell: Trump Tricked Me Into Backing His Coup He probably thinks someone will believe him
Cheesy Jokes
Jan 31, 2021Jan 2021

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanada
Sue: My uncle is an umpire in a restaurant. Lou: In a restaurant? Sue: Yes. When someone orders pancakes, he yells, “Batter up!”
Progressives, Socialists, and Black Lives Matter
Jan 31, 2021Jan 2021

Posted by johnnyrobish
Anti-Vax COVID-19 Truthers Shut Down Dodger Stadium Vaccination Site Dodger Stadium’s mass COVID-19 vaccination site - one of the largest in the country, with 12,000 vaccinations daily - had to be temporarily shut down ...
Love & Relationships
Jan 29, 2021Jan 2021

Posted by Wendy91602
So - my partner died in 20. Grief and loneliness have been hard to take, but I’m enduring, and I’m starting to think about a new relationship, in other words, dating. The ratio of single women to single men my is about a million to one. Normally...
Uncommon words and their meanings.
Jan 27, 2021Jan 2021

KEENING. - Noun...the action of wailing in grief for a dead person. “The keening of grieving mothers tore into an otherwise silent afternoon”. Can be also used as an Adjective to describe a prolonged high-pitched sound typically expressed in ...
Jan 27, 2021Jan 2021

Posted by johnnyrobish
Tucker Carlson and Hawaii GOP Defend QAnon Supporters This past week, both the Hawaii Republican Party and Fox News host Tucker Carlson, took to the airwaves and social media to defend QAnon supporters. QAnon people are folks ...
World Music
Jan 17, 2021Jan 2021

Posted by FrayedBear
From 1915 Italy
Jan 15, 2021Jan 2021

Posted by johnnyrobish
Trump Family Now Involved in a Toiletgate Scandal According to neighbors and law enforcement officials, the Secret Service detail assigned to protect President Trump’s daughter and son-in-law, spent months searching for a ...
Love & Relationships
Jan 10, 2021Jan 2021

Posted by LiterateHiker
Help! Antidepressants have made my wife too cheerful.
Progressives, Socialists, and Black Lives Matter
Dec 31, 2020Dec 2020

Posted by johnnyrobish
Pro-Trump Lawyer Implicates Justice Roberts in Antonin Scalia’s Death The Daily Beast is reporting that Lin Wood, a pro-Trump lawyer and prolific conspiracy theorist, took to Twitter Wednesday to suggest that Chief Justice ...
Dec 25, 2020Dec 2020

Posted by johnnyrobish
Trump Tweets Declaration of War on Republican Party Lashing out on Twitter, President Trump is just furious that the Republicans in the Senate are acknowledging that President-elect Joe Biden won the 2020 election - claiming ...
Dec 25, 2020Dec 2020

Posted by TheoryNumber3
🎄 🎅 🎶 🌟 🛷 🎁 ☃️ 🎄 🎅 🎶🔔 🌟 🛷 🎁 (singing) OH...... IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE ...... UH ...... FRIDAY? ☃️ 🎄 🎅 🎶 🌟 🛷 🎁 ☃️ 🎄 🎅 🎶🔔 🌟 🛷 🎁...
Passions
Dec 14, 2020Dec 2020

Posted by FrayedBear
Do you want to & can you change if still doing this?
Dec 14, 2020Dec 2020

Posted by LiterateHiker
The magic of hiking. I followed bunny tracks in the snow.
Dec 10, 2020Dec 2020

Posted by HippieChick58
LINKThe next pandemic will be in mental health
Dec 7, 2020Dec 2020

Posted by NoMagicCookie
Dang. Had a chat with a co-worker (closest thing I have to a friend in my gender in this state) today. He told me about traveling to SD for the 4 funerals (all outside) he attended or planned to attend last week - - - how this is not the way we ...
Widow(er)/life partner/significant other
Nov 30, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by Doraz
Hey old friends. I am back on the site. Though I doubt I'll be back in the same capacity as before. How has this crazy times been for everyone? It's been tough for me. With less social interactions, there are less distractions from my grief. I do ...
Nov 27, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by glennlab
I'm not sure what is broken, but I would suggest getting it fixed soon
Nov 27, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by Angelamelek
Trying something new mixed media paint, fiber and photography.... not for everyone but the process was good fun lol
aussie sceptics
Nov 27, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by powder
Watched a kick boxing match One championship, had an Ozzie commentator. "He's got more combinations than a Chinese dinner menu"
Nov 27, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by glennlab
Got to love the preparedness!
Sunset, Sea, Coffee and Me
Nov 25, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by Boomtarat03
Grief is just love with no place to go.
Nov 22, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by demifeministgal
Don't ya just hate it when a song triggers happy/ier memories with a tormentor from your past??.... they are gone and you can never hold or hug them ever again or try to break down those ice cold walls they've built around themselves... pushing ...
Nov 21, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by HippieChick58
LINKAndrew Cuomo to receive International Emmy for daily COVID-19 briefings
Progressives, Socialists, and Black Lives Matter
Nov 10, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by Beowulfsfriend
Well I started the Facebook elimination game. "No more bullshit." Isn't that what the tRumpies like to say. The first was a grief counselor with whom i used to work. She posted one of those let's all be friends let politics slide memes. I said sure ...
Nov 9, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by johnnyrobish
Noted Univ Penn Math Professor Booted from Plane Over Terrorist Fears Guido Menzio, a distinguished, award-winning economics professor from the University of Pennsylvania, was removed from an American Airlines flight when a ...
Nov 8, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by johnnyrobish
Nov 7, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by KKGator
Shall we start a pool bet on how long it's going to take Melania to file for divorce? Throw in Ivanka filing to divorce Jared, too.
Uncommon words and their meanings.
Nov 7, 2020Nov 2020

WOEBEGONE. - Adjective...sad or miserable-looking.in appearance “don’t look so woebegone Trumpsters!”. Synonyms; sad, unhappy, miserable, crestfallen, dejected, forlorn. Middle English: meaning afflicted with grief : from woe + begone ...
Nov 7, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by johnnyrobish
Company Sells World’s Most Expensive Tires for $600,000 a Set The Dubai-based Z Tyre company has unveiled the world’s most expensive car tires, which will be sold at a staggering $600,000 a set. These are high-performance ...
Nov 6, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by sunhatpat
Today I learned that Betty Dodson died, less than a week ago, at the age of 91, on October 31, 2020. Does anyone remember Betty Dodson? She was hugely important to me as I was coming into my own, sexually speaking. She was exhibiting explicit ...
Nov 4, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by Hages
LINKEvolution of Religion - YouTube
Nov 2, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by Hages
LINKThe Handmaid's Tale
Nov 1, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by Moravian
Imagine, >its 1990 >soviet russia >youre drinking bathtub vodka in apartment 28573b6 >you hear a dull roar in the distance >"war planes?!?" Says your babushka >"no, just that damn snow blower.... oh fuck" > you realize youve left your lada niva ...
Oct 29, 2020Oct 2020

LINKIdaho Lt. Gov. Hoists Gun and Bible in COVID-Denying Pro-“Freedom” Video | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
Oct 29, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by Hages
A History Lesson on the Iranian Revolution
Instrumentals
Oct 29, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by chalupacabre
David Gilmour - Then I Close My Eyes Practically a lullaby
Oct 29, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by FrayedBear
Bad news from USA or simply "life as normal" under the world's greatest economy & democracy?
Oct 29, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by Dhiltong
But he loves us.......
Oct 29, 2020Oct 2020

Know anyone like this ?
Oct 21, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by Hages
“Man stands alone in the universe, responsible for his condition, likely to remain in a lowly state, but free to reach above the stars.” - Walter Kaufman
Oct 21, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by sunhatpat
LINKThis is Water
Oct 15, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by holdenc98
SAMUEL BARBER: Adagio For Strings, Op.11 · Academy of St. Martin in the Fields · Sir Neville Marriner ........... classical grief ...........
Oct 11, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by holdenc98
SELAH JUBILEE SINGERS- I WANT JESUS TO WALK AROUND MY BEDSIDE, 1939 ......... classic "golden age" black gospel ...........
Sep 30, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by ronnie40356
IMO, humans came up with the idea of a soul and a life after death when we started becoming aware of our short existabce, our coming deaths and even worse the loss and grief of our missing loved ones. A desperate grasping for something not possible. ...
I Love Halloween!
Sep 29, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by azzow2
First poem for me of seasons tidings. I will have to ponder a title. Crisp on the dim-lit porch of the undertaker's stoop lay a white lit gourd. Grinning like it had sinned all aglow akin to the jow of a ships clanging toll. A pelted black ...
Sep 28, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by johnnyrobish
More Takeaways From the Trump NY Times Tax Return Bombshell Experts say the IRS may scrutinize the legitimacy of many of those personal expenses President Trump claimed as business-related costs, which were cited in the recent ...
Sep 26, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Davekp
Who said a mermaid needs a tail?
Family & Parenting
Sep 25, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by yayagoddess
My husband passed away in July, 20, just five months, to the day, of coming down, literally overnight, with a rare, genetic form of fatal dementia. A year before he became ill, I had ordered a personal return address stamp, with both of our first ...
Sep 12, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Hathacat
Tailor12345 has anyone else heard from him? He has already given me two offsite addresses to write him, lol. I am not fond of being called "sunshine" I think.