Mar 2, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by FearlessFly
Daryl Hall & John Oates - One On One
Mar 1, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by Beowulfsfriend
I am currently visiting New Orleans and was reminded of this joke after watching a wedding parade go by. What is the difference between a wedding parade and a funeral parade in New Orleans? One less drunk.
Feb 26, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by DaganCurie
Once again, I attended a funeral service wherein a major contradiction was claimed / preached to everyone. "There is no more pain or sorrow, anymore...the body is just a shell, and the soul goes on..." Every single time I hear this, the first ...
Feb 25, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by OnTheInside
Maybe just for those of us raised in the church, but I hope everyone can enjoy it... There were two evil brothers. They were rich and used their money to keep their ways from the public eye. They even attended the same church and looked to be perfect...
Feb 22, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Rudy1962
Only for weddings and funerals
Feb 21, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Cyklone
The pretty young blonde trophy wife was sitting next to her aged husbands bedside as he lay dying. "Promise me,' he said "promise me that you'll bury my fortune eith me to prove to those doubters that you didn't marry me for my money". "I promise", ...
This Day In History
Feb 18, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by altschmerz
February 18, 1885 The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain is published in New York.
Academic (e.g., Science)
Feb 18, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by SpikeTalon
I use ProtonVPN... AZORult trojan disguised itself as fake ProtonVPN installer-
Tell Me Your Dreams
Feb 17, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Leontion
Weird dreams last night-- I think catching up on REM sleep due to intense work schedule this weekend, maybe. In the first part, I arrived at a large gathering of my ex husband's family, for the funeral of my MIL (she died 2 years ago). There were ...
Feb 16, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by DenoPenno
I found this man who claimed to have a 20 year old McDonald's hamburger still in good condition. Other people have made such a claim as well. Now let's switch to my area and the fact that I just recently learned how to make perfect instant mashed ...
Feb 11, 2020Feb 2020

LINKPropaganda works – 58 percent of Republicans believe education is bad
CLASSIC ROCK RULES
Feb 11, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Dhiltong
Lita Ford And Ozzy Osbourne - If I Close My Eyes Forever
Feb 10, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Surfpirate
You kiss your daughter with that mouth?
Feb 8, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by johnnyrobish
Trump Calls on Congress to Expunge His Impeachment Talking to reporters on the White House lawn, President Trump called on Congress to "expunge" his impeachment for abuse of power following his acquittal in the Senate, claiming ...
Feb 2, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Merseyman1
nobody is happy with what they have!
Feb 2, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by OutdoorsGuy
Yesterday I was at the worst funeral ever. So, mom mother's recently deceased husband ( who she married late in life) died. He was a retired minister, yet knowing that I was a non-thiest, he always respected me enough to not bring up religion without...
Feb 1, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by TheGreatShadow
This made me laugh!
Jan 30, 2020Jan 2020

LINKJimmy Kimmel Cuts Through Impeachment Nonsense - YouTube
Jan 29, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by FearlessFly
Keke Wyatt covers "Tennessee Whiskey"
Jan 29, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Petter
Coronavirus advice. 😂🤣
Jan 29, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Omnedon
Long ago I was with a group at a get-together after a funeral. An uncle of mine had been buried at Arlington National Cemetery. Most of the people there, predictably, were family, but I didn't know them all. Some were from the northwest part of the ...
Jan 29, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by St-Sinner
A taxi passenger tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him a question. The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus, went up on the footpath, and stopped centimeters from a shop window. For a second everything went quiet in ...
Site & Customer Service
Jan 28, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by CarolinaGirl60
How is this Word guy still here? He’s been reported by me, and I know by others. This is at least his third account that I know of. Thanks.
Jokes and humor about religion
Jan 28, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanada
A high school history teacher was discussing the funeral of the Pope with his class. One student asked how they chose the new Pope. The teacher explained the process, finishing with, "So the Cardinals pick him." A student in the back of class, asked,...
Jan 24, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Lady-DebianLinux
I’ve come across more info regarding the ultra rich and it sickens me. It blows my mind how the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor. In a perfect world it wouldn’t be this way. It is and it is disheartening how greed has dominated in destroying...
Jan 24, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Lorajay
Proof positive that I'm not the only liberal in Shawnee Oklahoma. This truck is parked downtown every week day.
Jan 24, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by FearlessFly
FICO Changes Could Lower Your Credit Score Credit-scoring company Fair Isaac is making changes that will create a bigger gap between consumers deemed to be good and bad credit risks
Family & Parenting
Jan 24, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by IAJO163
LINKBetsy DeVos compares being pro-choice to supporting slavery - AOL News
Jan 24, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
LINKDoris Miller: Navy names carrier after African American for first time
Jan 24, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Hages
“How dismal it is to see present day Americans yearning for the very orthodoxy that their country was founded to escape.” - Christopher Hitchens
Jan 23, 2020Jan 2020

LINKChurch of England: Only Straight Couples Are Allowed to Have Sex | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
Jan 21, 2020Jan 2020

LINKChurch to Elderly Members: Get Out of Here So We Can Attract Younger People | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
Jokes and humor about religion
Jan 20, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanada
Fred had been a faithful Christian and was in the hospital with heart trouble. The family called their pastor to stand with them. As the pastor stood next to the bed, Fred's condition appeared to deteriorate and he motioned frantically for ...
Jan 19, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by 1EarthLovingGal
This is how easy it is to get a gun in Oklahoma: My great grandpa, a 91 year old man, walked into a store downtown alone a few days ago and purchased this gun that has NO SAFETY. What employee would even show an elderly person this gun? My grandpa ...
Jan 19, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by 1EarthLovingGal
I got some new babies from my Nana’s house and her funeral. The others were from my great grandma’s. Although, it’s been hard, these plants make me so happy. Both of them loved flowers and plants and caring for them reminds me that they are ...
Jan 19, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by ChurchLess
Robot priests can bless you, advise you, and even perform your funeral.
Jan 18, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by t1nick
Just went to see the movie, 1917. An intetesting and in your face portrayal. When I was working for the University of Colorado Corbin Library, I was in charge or organizing and curating the Map Collection. It was s large collection of maps, old ...
Love & Relationships
Jan 17, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by joantheloon
I went on a trip up north yesterday, to where I used to live. My ex boyfriend, who I was always complaining about, his father died. I had met his Dad, so I offered to go to the funeral with him, as I liked his dad. He had not talked to his dad in 20 ...
Jan 17, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by KingofHarts
"The ghost of a child who consoles his grieving mother at his funeral is captured on video" ...
Science and religion. :) lets debate
Jan 16, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Musicmanmike
Science advances one funeral at a time. Max Planck
50s +
Jan 14, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Austin-Cambridge
A post script to my previous post. I am delighted to tell you all that I had a message from my friends widow saying that he was being cremated without religious ceremony and his wake is at a restaurant close to where they live here in Algarve. I had ...
Jan 14, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Archeus_Lore
LINKReturning Jesus Christ Downed By U.S. Missile Defense 30,000 Feet Before Making Landfall
Ethical Sluts
Jan 13, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by 1EarthLovingGal
Is my love for the funeral home worker real or am I just a sad girl with a weird fetish for men that would literally get in my guts?
Jan 6, 2020Jan 2020

$80 Million Dollar Bounty put on Trump's head by an Iranian at slain General's funeral. Are we going to have assassination attempts now????? What does everyone think?
Jan 5, 2020Jan 2020

US Military confirms terror attack in Kenya. Retaliation starts and the funeral of the fallen General doesn't take place till Tuesdy. The Mideast threats are ratcheting up with Lebanon getting in the act. We are in deep shit. Thanks ...
CLASSIC ROCK RULES
Jan 2, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by FearlessFly
Imelda May - Johnny Got A Boom Boom
Science, Health & History Tidbits
Dec 31, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by Dhiltong
How to Definitely Get a Hangover
Jazz, Blues, Funk, Soul, Reggae, Dance, Punk, Alternative, Rock and Roll.
Dec 30, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by prestonw1243
ART FARMER & GI GI GRYCE. BLUE LIGHTS.
All Things Asia
Dec 29, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by Boomtarat03
thousands gather in rain for peaceful anti government rally in downtown hongkong
Dec 20, 2019Dec 2019

LINK‘Christianity Today' Calls For Trump's Removal: Trump Is 'Profoundly Immoral'
Food Glorious Food
Dec 19, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by RavenCT
Pistachio Brittle IMPORTANT NOTE: take out off pan while still malleable. I had to toss it in the oven to get it back to a more pliable stage (5 mins at 350 F did the trick) - I thought I was going to have ...
Dec 18, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by glennlab
I know it is really cold up north and some of you may be tempted to move south, a few things you might need to know. ADVICE FOR ANYONE MOVING TO TEXAS 1. Save all bacon grease. You will be instructed later how to use it. 2. If you do run your car ...
Dec 17, 2019Dec 2019

Here's how Democrats can circumvent Mitch McConnell's plan for a show trial of Trump in the Senate. Hope they consider this to get a fair trial with witnesses. What do you think? Is this a good idea?
Dec 15, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by webspider555
The worlds worst comedian died last week and at his funeral on Friday, the Vicar read out one of his jokes and that was followed straight away by a 2 minute silence.
This Day In History
Dec 15, 2019Dec 2019

15th December 1840...Napoleon Bonaparte receives a French state funeral in Paris 19 years after his death.
P.A.T.C.H. People Against The Christian Hypocrites
Dec 12, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by altschmerz
More Facebook nuttery. One of the few people from the church I grew up in who I will allow to be my Facebook friend posted this meme, which I wholeheartedly approve of, and some of the responses made me see red. I didn’t bother to comment because I...
Dec 11, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by FearlessFly
Roy Orbison & Emmylou Harris - That Lovin' You Feelin Again (Roadie) (1980)
Dec 10, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by LiterateHiker
Police Chief Tears Into Ted Cruz, McConnell For Caring More About NRA Than Gun Victims
Dec 6, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by Truthseeker1968
Highway To Hell Song I want played at my funeral.
CLASSIC ROCK RULES
Dec 2, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by FearlessFly
Savoy Brown 'Train to Nowhere'
Uncommon words and their meanings.
Dec 1, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by davers
Vicissitudes plural noun successive, alternating, or changing phases or conditions, as of life or fortune; ups and downs: They remained friends through the vicissitudes of 40 year
General Topics
Dec 1, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by Lucy_Fehr
LONG READ: My younger half brother Allen died March 30 and although we communicated, we were not as close as we should have been due to my father's death 25 years ago. My full brother died 26 years ago. My father and his wife had adopted her nephew...
Nov 30, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by MojoDave
Interesting information! Opinion: Trump's magic is evaporating on the campaign trail
Nov 30, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by JustAskMe
What has been your most special or favorite gift? Mine was a beautiful art print of "Turn, Turn, Turn" by the Byrds, written out in a circle. I had the Bible verse from this song read at my sister's funeral (to appease believers while still staying...
Fascinating Future with Digital Revolution
Nov 29, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by St-Sinner
The jobs disappeared right during our careers and lifetime - one by one Did we know then these would disappear soon? What happened to them? 1. typists 2. stenographers 3. proof-readers 4. ticket clerks 5. translators Now these jobs are on the ...
Nov 26, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by scurry
Some days suck more than others... Sometimes I just need to see a Smudge Meme.
Nov 26, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Horseman
Maria, a devout Catholic, got married and had 15 children. After her first husband died, she remarried and had 15 more children. A few weeks after her second husband died, Maria also passed away. At Maria's funeral, the priest looked skyward and ...
Nov 19, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by KKGator
Oh, HELL to the YEAH!!!!
Critter Corner
Nov 19, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Allamanda
I had no idea - from Pollinator Friendly Landscaping "The less well-known larvae of the firefly, called “glow worms,” live in leaf litter and are voracious predators. They eat other insects, mites, earthworms, and even slugs and snails. The ...
Nov 19, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by BDair
Wisdom from the pulpit.
Nov 19, 2019Nov 2019

Spilling coffee is the adult equivalent of ...
Nov 19, 2019Nov 2019

Who bought or read Mad Magazine? I confess I did. Anyone else?
CLASSIC ROCK RULES
Nov 19, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by FearlessFly
The Beatles - Lady Madonna
Nov 19, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by FearlessFly
Earl Scruggs And Lester Flatt - Cripple Creek
Critical thinking
Nov 17, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by RichieO
For those not yet familiar with the Dunning–Kruger effect, a much-simplified video explanation...
Music of the Movies
Nov 15, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by bklynite53
I don’t know how to add the video but the laendler dance between Maria and the Captain in “ The Sound of Music” is to me one of the most beautiful and romantic scenes in movie history. In fact so many songs are so warm and touching. Edelweiss ...
Online Dating: The Reality
Nov 14, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by anonymous
So, it is said by many people out there that "nobody wants to date a depressed person"... or more extreme, nobody wants to date someone with a mental illness.... if there is indeed a trend in society, where people avoid dating depressed or mentally ...
Family & Parenting
Nov 12, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by tsallinia
Went to a humanist funeral yesterday and I was blown away. The departed was a saintly woman who helped numerous cancer patients voluntarily;everyone was there... Even the local priest allowed the humanist ceremony to take place in his church because ...
Nov 12, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by EdEarl
LINKKshama Sawant and Chesa Boudin Secure MAJOR Progressive Victories Along West Coast - YouTube
36 Questions
Nov 11, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by FlippantLlama
Good afternoon everyone! I'm running behind ... as usual. I will probably be late to my own funeral. It's one of my biggest "most likely to be someone else's pet peeve". What about you - what's one of your "fatal flaws"?
Love & Relationships
Nov 5, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by LiterateHiker
With past lovers, do you remember the best parts?
Nov 4, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Lizard_of_Ahaz
DNA can be a bitch...
Nov 4, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by TheGreatShadow
God, if you exist, please take trump instead of Jimmy! I am not a gambling man, but I bet trump won't bother to go to the funeral. And/or will bash him right after his death.
Nov 3, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Lizard_of_Ahaz
Redneck lite....
Coffee Drinkers Corner
Nov 3, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanada
Half full.....
Nov 1, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by MissAbbagale
I figured I would try to get comfortable sharing here the things that I find interesting for myself before I start sharing with my friends and family. I’m newly into accepting that IDK what is out there but I am non-religious. I recently went to ...
Sexual Deviants
Oct 31, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by GipsyOfNewSpain
In a Night like Tonight couldn't find Nothing Better to Laugh about... even Ghosts are not exempt to the Demands of a Healthy Sex Life.
Oct 31, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by St-Sinner
What a coincidence! I like both... gymnastics and Halloween.
Oct 31, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by tipi
Terrian Alert! We need Pantheism for Terra Protectivity first. Stop to fakery and dangerous exposures, including gameware. Stop to toxic, speculative, predatory abuses by industrialist-militarist mobs. Stop to insane trade and media aggressions. ...
Oct 30, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by ToolGuy
Root of evil in disease? What do you think?
Oct 30, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by CallMeDave
Lego build
Oct 30, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Sciops
Dogs on the lawn
Oct 28, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by OldMetalHead
Superhero problems
Oct 28, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by of-the-mountain
Lock him up!!!
Oct 28, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by BestWithoutGods
If tRump were promoting the idea of fortifying the border with lions and tigers, would he just be caterwauling? :P
Oct 27, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by MikeInBatonRouge
Blowhard anti-gay religious Trump fan mysteriously fixated on gay sex. I wonder what that could mean, hmmm....
Oct 27, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by HippieChick58
LINKDoonesbury by Garry Trudeau for October 24, 1999 - GoComics
Oct 27, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by glennlab
Not going to pick on Florida, but ...some people say that north Florida is actually southern Alabama
Oct 27, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by glennlab
Remember the ads?
Photography
Oct 27, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Paul152E
Avebury and Silbury Hill from the air. Taken a couple of years ago after a couple of weeks of non stop rain.