Aug 24, 2021Aug 2021

LINKChristians Who Like “Conversion Therapy” Hate the Netflix Film “Pray Away” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
Aug 23, 2021Aug 2021

Posted by HLMenckenFan
Aug 22, 2021Aug 2021

Posted by gigihein
What next with fox news and covid advise. This is close to injesting dienfdctants and light to cure it . You really can't make this shit up.
CLASSIC ROCK RULES
Aug 21, 2021Aug 2021

Metallica and Lady Gaga. - Moth Into Flame, live
Aug 21, 2021Aug 2021

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanada
"You should meet my husband. He makes a living with his pen." "Oh, so he's a writer?" "No, he raises pigs."
Aug 21, 2021Aug 2021

Posted by barjoe
LINKNo Plans To Reinstate Nebraska’s COVID-19 Dashboard, State Health Department Says
COVID-19
Aug 20, 2021Aug 2021

Posted by BDair
And now, this....
Aug 19, 2021Aug 2021

Posted by Tourirst
Trump made stupid famous and stupid people famous, if you can call yelling at school officials that vaccines and masks are a hoax. Or wearing Horns on your head as a sign of a "genius" in the Capital. What a nightmare it must be for people with ...
Aug 14, 2021Aug 2021

LINKTrans Pastor Fired from Baptist Church Files Religious Discrimination Lawsuit | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
Aug 14, 2021Aug 2021

LINK“Pro-Life” Pastor Sentenced to 17 Years in Jail for Child Sex Abuse | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
Aug 13, 2021Aug 2021

Posted by Lorajay
While watering the flowers this morning I stumbled upon my friend the praying mantis. It seems smallerr than I remember them maybe it's just a baby.There was also a beautiful black and blue butterfly that wouldn't stay still long enough for me to get...
Aug 13, 2021Aug 2021

Posted by Freespirit64
Anyone like cats?
Aug 12, 2021Aug 2021

Posted by DenoPenno
MEALTIME PRAYERS. Nothing irks me more than the traditional mealtime prayer. In my area you find Evangelical Baptists and Pentecostals that pray ridiculous nonsense before they can eat their food. There is no thanking a farmer and it goes something ...
Aug 12, 2021Aug 2021

Posted by ChurchLess
Deja view all over again.
Aug 11, 2021Aug 2021

Posted by Willow_Wisp
This was interesting! You know you're near the end of a social pariah like American Conservatism when they start consuming one another.
Aug 11, 2021Aug 2021

Posted by barjoe
LINKAllen Weisselberg: Federal Prosecutors Came To Suspect Trump CFO Lied, And Considered Charging Him With Perjury - CNN
Aug 10, 2021Aug 2021

Posted by LiterateHiker
This governor had harsh words for those who continue to question the 2020 election results. Bravo!
Aug 10, 2021Aug 2021

Posted by xenoview
Florida governor says no salaries for school leaders requiring masks
I Love Halloween!
Aug 9, 2021Aug 2021

Posted by JonnaBononna
Another great one!
Aug 7, 2021Aug 2021

Posted by Diagoras
Really? They should counter sue. It's obvious that she decided not to pray for strength. Woman sues McDonald's after complaining that a cheeseburger advert was so irresistible it caused her to break her fast during Lent
Aug 1, 2021Aug 2021

Posted by anglophone
So you believe in God? Oh dear, you poor thing. Should I pray for you?
Jul 30, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by Dhiltong
Vaccinated Lives Matter!
Progressives, Socialists, and Black Lives Matter
Jul 30, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by johnnyrobish
MyPillow Guy Mike Lindell Pulling All Ads from Fox News MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he will be pulling all his ads from Fox News, after Fox declined to run a commercial linked to his efforts to promote claims of widespread fraud in the 2020 ...
Action Advocates for our Environment and Ecology
Jul 28, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by kmaz
Deadline is August 6. I am not providing feedback in this case, but I'm posting in case anyone here might be interested to consider providing feedback. It does look like it would take some work. I can say that some at the DOE speak "electric ...
Food Glorious Food
Jul 28, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by MsKathleen
Plastic is bad for food. This is also a good way to keep mushrooms longer.
Jul 26, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by Basem
post of the day! "Christians inside their car pray during a drive-in worship service amid measures to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus at the Songgok high school in Seoul, South Korea, Sunday, July 25, 2021."
Jul 24, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by Tourirst
"Hillsong Church founder says vaccines are a personal choice" He is right! Option 1. Life. Option 2. Stupid.
Music of the Movies
Jul 24, 2021Jul 2021

Eddie Vedder sings Better Days from 2010 movie Eat, Pray, Love starring Julia Roberts based on the best selling book of the same name by Elizabeth Gilbert.
COVID-19
Jul 24, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by Moravian
Hillsong church member dies from Covid19 after mocking those who accept the vaccine. Looks like he didn't pray hard enough.
Jul 23, 2021Jul 2021

LINKGOP Senator: I “Can’t Pray for People’s Healing in Church” Due to Privacy Issues | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
Jul 23, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by Dyl1983
GOOD NEWS!!! US life expextancy has dropped for the first time since World War II!!!
Posts
Jul 22, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by OldMetalHead
A lady approaches a priest and shyly tells him, "Father, I have a problem. I have these two talking female parrots but, they only know how to say one thing... they keep saying 'Hi, we’re hot... do you want to fuck us?'" "That's terrible!" says ...
Jul 22, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by Flyingsaucesir
Was Speaker Pelosi right, tactically and morally, to deny Congressmen Banks and Jordan seats on the select committee investigatiing the January 6th insurrection?
The Best of Late Night & News
Jul 20, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by phxbillcee
Beau of the Fifth Column - Let's talk about how to trust the experts when they disagree....
HAUNTED HOUSE: Horror, Ghosts, Gothic, Wicca.
Jul 18, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by HankHunter13
Crazy creepy, in the first 3 minutes, alone, In moments, things are strange and stranger, somber, and subtle, yet taking us someplace. You just know there's going to be a pay off, and there is. The substance becomes clearer and clearer, in the ...
This Day In History
Jul 17, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by altschmerz
25 years ago: Flight 800 crash kills all 230 passengers and crew On July 17, 1996, Trans World Airlines Flight 800 exploded and crashed into the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Long Island, killing all 230 passengers and crew on...
Jul 13, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by Willow_Wisp
I love Keith’s enthusiasm! This is a well considered argument.
Family & Parenting
Jul 13, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by RCRX87
If you're having a personal crisis and family or friends say "I'll pray for you" how do you respond?
Trolls, Scammers & Nigerian Russian Wives:Report Them Here
Jul 13, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by skado
Ha! He’s running out of photos to steal. 😁
Jul 12, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by RobertNappi2
The nerve of some people!!!
Biden 2020
Jul 10, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by UrsiMajor
Biden signs executive order on anti-tech, agriculture, and business practices.
Jul 10, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by David1955
And When I Die. Song by Blood, Sweat & Tears. Lyrics by Laura Nyro; I grew up with this song as a teenager, but at my age now and hearing it often my fav internet radio channel, it seems to me it's about right: "I'm not scared of dying And I don't...
Jul 9, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by HeAdAkE
is the meaning of life' simply just to give it your' own meaning? i know right but it makes very good sense i think i get sad when i think of the people who dont get to think for themselves i would pray for them but it wouldnt work imagine it ...
Jul 5, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by GeorgeRocheleau
So much for praying the gay away.
Jul 5, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by OldMetalHead
Pray for rain
Jul 2, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by Tourirst
Global warming is here to stay, and it is not going anywhere but everywhere. We are in mortal danger on several fronts, and for years I have been writing about it on other sites where 75% to 90% of the votes are down, calling it a "hoax." Sound ...
Jul 2, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by Tourirst
Posts
Jul 2, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by OldGoat43
CANNABIS BUSINESS7/2/2021 Apple changed the rules for its App Store to allow apps that "facilitate the legal sale of cannabis,” as long as they are geo-restricted and follow other rules. Google’s Android Play Store, ...
Jul 1, 2021Jul 2021

Posted by powder
Gee, no-one here seems to want to give out big hundredth birthday wishes to the communist party of China.
Academic (e.g., Science)
Jun 29, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by FearlessFly
Astronomers uncover evidence that there could be many more Earth-sized planets than previously thought
Jun 28, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by Tourirst
I'm done for the day I have to go pray all night and say one thousand Hail Marys and hit myself in the head with a bamboo stick for blasphemy.
General Forum
Jun 26, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by MikeInBatonRouge
This is concerning(though I guess not surprising). A face book permaculture post soliciting parents for a No-vax no-mask co-op school for kids. I responded blundly that the anti-vax position was crazy and reckless. Of course the poster just ...
Jun 25, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by MrDragon
What would it take for you to believe that god is real and exists?? I was sitting one day at a bus stop and this woman walked up to me and start telling me about god, I told her right away that I don't believe in god or any gods for that matter....
Jun 25, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by Sgt_Spanky
What are your dealbreakers? We've all got them. What is it about another person that would preclude you from being in a relationship with him/her, no exceptions? Mine are: cigarette smoker, alcoholic, Trump supporter,and Jesus freak. By "Jesus ...
Jun 23, 2021Jun 2021

LINKGround News - IRS Denies Christian Non-Profit Tax-Exempt Status: ‘Bible’s Teachings Affiliated with Republican Party’
aussie sceptics
Jun 21, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by powder
POLLWe may have to start praying that Skidmark stays healthy. Who would you rather as PM?

Best PM

• 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 2 votes
Posts
Jun 19, 2021Jun 2021

His name is Simon Kjaer. He plays for Denmark's national team and Milan. He is not a star, he has no gold shoes and huge personal distinctions, nor is he among the most expensive paid football players. However, he made history of sports as a modern ...
Jun 19, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by Atheist_News
Islamic terrorists kill over a hundred people in Burkina Faso, baker from Masterpiece Cakeshop loses latest religious-based discrimination court battle, Utah governor asks people to pray for rain, and more happening in the news this week!
Jun 16, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by barjoe
LINKWho are the 14 House Republicans who voted no on a Juneteenth holiday?
Posts
Jun 16, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by OldMetalHead
Two of Ekaterina Enokaeva
Jun 16, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by Scott321
LINKDeSantis signs law mandating daily moment of silence in Florida schools
Jun 14, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by powder
Made a post about herd immunity (linked ). Just some further thoughts and thanks to all who provided feedback. Way before covid I was concerned about flu "vaxs", arguing they should not be called vaccines as immunity is not provided ...
Jun 13, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by UrsiMajor
Looks like a good TV drama called "Pose" that fell under my radar. It's about a HIV positive man enduring the stigma of being gay in 1980's New York and Christianity not really helping..
Everything Beauty
Jun 11, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by UrsiMajorSticky
POLLIs this a good look? Yes or no? I'm on the fence.

Is this a good look?

• 1 vote
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 3 votes
Jun 11, 2021Jun 2021

Calvin (insincerely) repents
Jun 8, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by Tourirst
This virus this was most likely artificial and nothing in nature has seen anything like this before, it may continue to mutate in unforeseeable ways that may destroy humanity. Getting a vaccine is the only insurance policy we have, and the legions ...
Jun 5, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by rainmanjr
Just got put in Twitter jail for 12 hours. I said that I pray Ken Paxton dies of a venereal disease. That's all it took. hahaha. Modern society kills me. hahaha.
Jun 5, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by redhog
Just had an encounter. Have a no soliciting sign on my house. Stupid religitard knocks on my door and starts spouting off about Jebus as soon as I open it. I cut her off and said "no soliciting is posted on this house" She has the gall to tell me...
Jun 4, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by phxbillcee
Beau of the Fifth Column - Let's talk about Trump, Facebook, and the future....
Jun 4, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by ChurchLess
An actual response to a Rep. Matt Gaetz post. "Satan is here to Steal, Kill, Deceive, Destroy and create Chaos. Sound familiar? We're in a spiritual warfare fighting for the soul of this GREAT Nation before our very eyes! In God We Trust, One Nation...
Jun 2, 2021Jun 2021

Posted by Robecology
Pray as much as you like...but please thank a scientist, doctor, or nurse?
May 30, 2021May 2021

Posted by Tourirst
Better to be on your hands and knees planting food for your neighbor than praying to a stone God that won't feed you. I wrote this ten years ago; I'm the author of this comment and know the world would be better off without organized religion. If ...
May 28, 2021May 2021

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanada
Jonathan Fritzén - Keys to Paradise
LGBT+
May 26, 2021May 2021

Posted by Rufus_Maximus
POLLA study in the Journal of Bisexuality (yes, I was surprised it existed too!) found that women reported being less likely to be attracted to Bi/Pan men. Yet, many anecdotal and academic studies report that women find relationships with bi/pan men ...

Are Bi men less attractive to women than straight men. ?

• 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 1 vote
May 22, 2021May 2021

LINK“Prophetess”: We Don’t Have to Pray for Biden Because He’s Not the President | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
Uncommon words and their meanings.
May 22, 2021May 2021

Posted by JackPedigo
Theopneustic: (Adjective) divinely inspired From the recent posting FFRF wins lawsuite against praying Texas judge. The decision reads: “The court is of the view that the defendant violates the Establishment Clause when, before a captured audience...
May 22, 2021May 2021

Posted by MsKathleen
BREAKING NEWS! FFRF wins lawsuit against praying Texas judge.
Posts
May 20, 2021May 2021

Posted by Lizard_of_Ahaz
Biblical pizza....
May 20, 2021May 2021

Posted by Lizard_of_Ahaz
Why some people are afraid to get tested....
May 18, 2021May 2021

Posted by Joanne
Well, I had my second Moderna shot on Friday. My arm was a little sore for a couple of days, like with the first one; but this time I got a slight rash around the injection site. I felt a bit sleepy/washed out all day Saturday and slept a lot of the...
May 17, 2021May 2021

Posted by Lorajay
I just had to share this. I'm looking for any inducement to get as many people as possible vaccinated.
May 16, 2021May 2021

A praying mantis on fiddlehead ferns. Didn't know they are bikers
CLASSIC ROCK RULES
May 13, 2021May 2021

Posted by Beowulfsfriend
A lesser known track by the Yardbirds, Lost Woman.
May 11, 2021May 2021

Posted by Lorajay
Be careful what you pray for.
May 11, 2021May 2021

Is that a holy fuck ?
May 10, 2021May 2021

Posted by racocn8
In last night's monthly Skeptics Zoom discussion, a lady invited by the moderator revealed herself to be a Christian. I suspected that at some point, the moderator had gone on a date with this woman, and still had hopes. Last year, she insulted my ...
May 10, 2021May 2021

Posted by tatsdaway
Joined here recently. Wish this app was more popular in my country.. Here's to "praying" it gains more popularity soon.. 😂😂😂
Posts
May 10, 2021May 2021

Posted by phxbillcee
'Why are we taking this risk?': Conservative calls Trump a 'liability' and urges the GOP to ignore him
Posts
May 10, 2021May 2021

Posted by phxbillcee
Even the right has walked away from this - but, with the way they're going, she may make a comeback...
Posts
May 10, 2021May 2021

Posted by phxbillcee
Or, people of color, or the working class, or...
May 6, 2021May 2021

Posted by mischl
GOP Gov. DeSantis signed a Florida election bill into law with numerous voting restrictions. He created new controversy around Florida's new election laws Thursday, by giving exclusive access to the signing ceremony to Fox News and barring other ...
Political debate
May 6, 2021May 2021

Posted by redbai
LINKTrump Voter's Soft Sentence For Voter Fraud Contrasts With Black Woman's Case In Texas - YouTube
May 5, 2021May 2021

Posted by of-the-mountain
Big Pharma is making overt profits from vaccines!!! The Taxpayers have already paid for over 95% of all research and development of these vaccines. Which have no real known length of protection, big Pharma is talking about having a booster shot every...
This Day In History
May 5, 2021May 2021

5th May 1891...Music Hall, Carnegie Hall, opens in New York, Tchaikovsky is guest conductor.
Michiganders
May 4, 2021May 2021

Posted by BeeHappy
Helpful map of Michigan. The shaded blue areas don't have construction.
Posts
Apr 29, 2021Apr 2021

Posted by glennlab
Never been to confession, but I can imagine this would happen if I did
Liberals Who Don't Hate Each Other
Apr 29, 2021Apr 2021

Posted by genessa
npr had a weird headline about biden's address, calling it big government. funny how republicans call democratic stuff big government, but republicans want government to regulate women's bodies, force kids to study christianity but no other ...
Apr 28, 2021Apr 2021

Posted by Triphid
Old Bluey, complete with his long grey beard and shoulder length grey hair is out in his 'tinnie' fishing when he discovers that he has run out of Beer. He climbs over the side of the 'tinnie' and start walking around the spit of land back towards ...
Posts
Apr 28, 2021Apr 2021

Posted by phxbillcee
Much better than the, "Do you know who my father is?" line...
Apr 26, 2021Apr 2021

LINKScamvangelist, Taking Credit for California Heat Wave, Declares COVID-19 “OVER!” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos