Oct 14, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by OldMetalHead
I voted Friday and mailed it on Saturday. I have to say I'm quite impressed at how quickly the ballot's been sorted.
Oct 13, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by Rudy1962
How does he deserve a half a star?
"Positive Vibes"
Oct 13, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by Unity
Let the sunshine in.
Oct 11, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by Willow_Wisp
After having a lively argument with a Trump supporter at the park I’m going to report a new rumor from the insane right. Some of them are convinced that Trump received an experimental cure for COVID. That his accidentally gave it away in an ...
Conservative Atheists
Oct 7, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by bigpawbullets
This is insane. The British failed, The Russians failed. We didn't note the history of this hopless endeavour. Just another reason to vote for President Trump who is trying to bring our troops home.
Star Trek fans
Oct 4, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by Surfpirate
It makes sense when you consider the barbarism, pointless slaughter and insane behavior - definitely a Klingon text.
Oct 4, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by JohnnyMiller
LINKG Man's Dark Confession | DP 768 CLIP - YouTube
Oct 1, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by jeshuey
Oh shit, 2020 is about to get worse!
Sep 28, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by johnnyrobish
More Takeaways From the Trump NY Times Tax Return Bombshell Experts say the IRS may scrutinize the legitimacy of many of those personal expenses President Trump claimed as business-related costs, which were cited in the recent ...
Sep 28, 2020Sep 2020

LINKPelosi voices concern over apparent debt shown in Trump's tax records
Liberal/Progressive Party
Sep 26, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by LuvLayne
Daylin Leach - “This article spells out how the Trump campaign plans to stay in office regardless of the results of the election. This report is based on Republican sources, some on the record, including the Chair of the PA GOP. The plan ...
Sep 25, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Jolanta
When it is cold outside and the bed is so nice and warm and comfortable, even getting up to go to the toilet is a chore.
All Things Asia
Sep 25, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Boomtarat03
Breathtaking Sunset along the Coast of Sri Lanka.
Pro Gun Rights
Sep 23, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by SpikeTalon
Disturbing trends like that have a way of spreading to other states given enough time... NY hospital system says it will start asking patients about guns- What intrusive bs that is.
Sep 21, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Diogenes
I have not been watching ANY science fiction movies that inspired me to ask this question: "When will AI achieve self recognition; it already has speech and facial recognition: 2030, 2040? ", or has it already achieved it in 2020? We are currently ...
Sep 20, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by of-the-mountain
Are trump followers completely INSANE??? These people live in a country that certainly is not the one we live in!!!
Sep 20, 2020Sep 2020

LINKTrumps pick SCOTUS thinks husbands should rule over wives
All Things Legal/Crime and Punishment
Sep 16, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
Forced Catheterizations Years ago, several states gave law enforcement the "right" to draw blood from suspected DUI/DWI suspects that refused or were unable to breathalize. These officers were NOT required to be EMTs nor were they required to ...
Sunset, Sea, Coffee and Me
Sep 16, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Boomtarat03
Insane Mammatus clouds at Sunset.
visual art
Sep 16, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by redbai
Beautiful landscape
Sep 16, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Larimar
Used a common to me phrase at work today and they all looked at me like I was insane and asked where it came from. I don't know, I've used it as long as I can remember. Anyone else? The phrase is: "It's like trying to nail jello to a wall."
Sep 10, 2020Sep 2020

“It is a wise thing to be polite; consequently it is a foolish thing to be rude. To make enemies by unnecessary and wilful incivility, is just as insane a proceeding as to deliberately set your house on fire”...........Arthur Schopenhauer. I ...
Simple Thoughts
Sep 8, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Boomtarat03
People say that bad memories cause the most pain, but actually it’s the good ones that drive you insane.
Sep 7, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Hathacat
◇ An Oxford comma walks into a bar where it spends the evening watching the television, getting drunk, and smoking cigars. ◇ A dangling participle walks into a bar. Enjoying a cocktail and chatting with the bartender, the evening passes ...
Sep 6, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by WilliamCharles
Jebus H. Christ. Got a 3-day ban from Zuckbook for posting this Herman Goering quote. His AI bots have gone insane. “Of course the people don’t want war. But after all, it’s the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it’s ...
Sep 6, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Wildgreens
More veggie protein sources
COVID-19
Sep 5, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Surfpirate
The whole hoax aspect of this pandemic is insane.
Political debate
Sep 3, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Bobbyzen
@Admin posts “evidence” in his attempt to disprove the narrative that Black people are killed at a disproportionately higher rate than White people. Here’s my rebuttal. The app limits me to 10 photos. I’ll post more in comments.
Sep 2, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Merseyman1
Jerry Falwell, the Trump supporter, baptist minister and prominent Cuckold...
Sep 2, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by of-the-mountain
“Qanon” has moved from the internet to Congress! We used to consider these fringe types insane individuals who we could ignore!!! Their overt insanity has now become mainstream!!! If we do not realize that this inappropriate insanity is taking...
Sep 2, 2020Sep 2020

Groaner alert
Aug 30, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by powder
The talk (debate) about whether Biden should debate Trump............the public should demand it. Political debate is the fundamental basis of democracy, it's why all democracy's have houses of parliaments/ senates etc......speaking chambers where ...
Aug 26, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by TCorCM
Honestly, it feels kinda of sad, I really want to watch the DNC, because it could be a gold mine of entertainment. Also, here.
Aug 26, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by Druvius
8/26/2020 Doug's Darkworld. Well, we’re in for it, today’s news is some of the worst in weeks. Bad news has been a problem this year; 2020, the gift that keeps on giving. So yeah, two storms, and one insane story in the news:
Love & Relationships
Aug 24, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by AstralSmoke
LINKNorth Korean Defector Exposes Kim Jong Un & China - YouTube
Aug 23, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by UrsiMajor
Do I need this t-shirt?
Ethical Vegans - Animal Rights - Environmental Concerns - Clean Food & Gardening
Aug 21, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by Nunya
LINKThousands of Live Chicks Shipped via USPS Arrive Dead at New England Farms
Aug 20, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by FearlessFly
Klobuchar, Microsoft's Smith warn of election interference
Dating for Real People
Aug 20, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by TraumaQueen
My name is Layla. I lost my husband to cancer about 9 months ago. Wondering how I'm going to make it through this insane world alone. To make things super easy for me I also have chronic pain. Despite all of that i'm pretty laid back. Enjoy a drink, ...
Aug 18, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by HippieChick58
LINKTrump angling for votes with immigration talk, nod to women | Govt-and-politics | omaha.com
Aug 16, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by joeandbarb
Love the pawnshop memes
Aug 16, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by Diogenes
Just a few minutes ago, on the net, I read that he has said, "It might take months, years, to count the ballots." Unless he and his criminals are all taken away in straight jackets--- his insane asylum will be firmly established.
Aug 15, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by joeymf86
Danzig - Godless lyrics: Godless feeling in me night after night Godless feeling in me born of their lies You gave me all of this and more, yeah, that's for sure I can't believe in all your pain Under the draining of a Christian ...
Aug 13, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by johnnyrobish
Trump Admits Blocking Postal Service Funding to Prevent Mail-In Voting President Trump admitted Thursday that he’s been blocking U.S. Postal Service funding because Democrats seek to expand mail-in voting during the ...
Progressives, Socialists, and Black Lives Matter
Aug 13, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by johnnyrobish
The public forum...
Aug 13, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by Jurnee
I don't know where to ask this, so I'll ask here. I need some help. I work in a public school full-time and need to wear a mask all day except for lunch, obviously. I also wear glasses to correct my eyesight (you can probably see where this is ...
Legalize Cannabis Nationwide/Worldwide
Aug 11, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by OldGoat43
TAKING IT SLOWLY Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) is calling on the U.S. Department of Agriculture to delay implementation of final legal hemp rules and extend the 2014 Farm Bill's pilot program, citing coronavirus concerns. "As we ...
Sex, Love, and Kinky Things, What's Your Pleasure?
Aug 10, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by MightyMax
Hey guys I'm new to the group and happy share and hear about ideas
Aug 4, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
I'm officially endorsing Claudia Conway for President, 2020! (Outside of the headline, you can scroll through some of her Tweets within the body of the article. Most are spot on regarding Trump, another she's going nuts because AOC is following ...
Liberal/Progressive Party
Aug 4, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by LuvLayne
Authorities have arrested a Pennsylvania man after he allegedly fired on police with an AK-47 a day after shooting at a store clerk who asked him to wear a face mask
Aug 1, 2020Aug 2020

LINKAuthors Demand Removal from Anthology After Right-Wing Atheist’s Insane Foreword | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
Jul 28, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by anglophone
I now regard Donald Trump as clinically insane: He is incapable of comprehending basic medical facts.
Out Of The Illusion
Jul 26, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by William_Mary
150,000 dead in the US and no end in sight This disaster is the direct product of the campaign by the Trump administration—with the assistance of the Democrats and the media—to force workers back on the job while the pandemic rages on, with the ...
Jul 25, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by Healthydoc70
Ordinarily he's insane, but he has lucid moments when he is merely stupid, Heinrich Heine
Jul 24, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by Cyklone
A word from Chopper, about Melbourne. 😄😄
Jul 20, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by KWAPELL7
‎Sunday, ‎July ‎19, ‎2020 a general note to the respondents & readers of my posts Is it - TRUE - as U seem to deem it - to Be - that I should - BE as U - and thus - write - articulate - express - the Person - that I AM - in the ...
Jul 19, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by Boomtarat03
Sadness is a bruise on the skin of memory 💜
Jul 16, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by Robecology
Disney has only one "Doc" and their state is governed by "Dopey"....Colbert has such a way with wit and bad news....
Jul 15, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by Fred_Snerd
Mount Saint Helens cares not.
Jul 13, 2020Jul 2020

LINKWhite House Staff Seething with Envy After Fauci Reveals He Has Not Spoken to Trump in Two Weeks | The New Yorker
Uncommon words and their meanings.
Jul 13, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by JackPedigo
catholic: In non-ecclesiastical use, it derives its English meaning directly from its root, and is currently used to mean the following: • including a wide variety of things; all-embracing - • Universal or of general interest; - 1867 J. A. ...
Jul 12, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by johnnyrobish
Trump Sidelines Fauci Over His Blunt Talk About the Pandemic As the Trump administration strays more and more from the advice of its scientists and public health experts, the House has moved to sideline the scientist and ...
Progressives, Socialists, and Black Lives Matter
Jul 12, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by johnnyrobish
Trump Sidelines Fauci Over His Blunt Talk About the Pandemic As the Trump administration strays more and more from the advice of its scientists and public health experts, the White House has moved to sideline the scientist and ...
Community Senate
Jul 12, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by Surfpirate
Are we leading any sort of ethical charge for Agnostic.com or are we just here for a good time but not a long time?
Out Of The Illusion
Jul 9, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by William_Mary
In An Insane World, Madness Looks Moderate And Sanity Looks Radical [There are no moderate, mainstream centrists anywhere in the tight alliance of nations which function as a single empire on foreign policy, because that ...
Jul 8, 2020Jul 2020

LINKOhio Lawmaker Who Opposes Face Masks Now Urges People to “STOP GETTING TESTED!” | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
Jul 5, 2020Jul 2020

Oops some sneeze
CLASSIC ROCK RULES
Jul 5, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by FearlessFly
Go Insane · Lindsey Buckingham
Jul 4, 2020Jul 2020

Insane isnt it
Jun 26, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by FrayedBear
Chess is a symbol of white supremacy because the white pieces move first?
aussie sceptics
Jun 26, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by FrayedBear
Chess is a symbol of white supremacy because the white pieces move first?
Jun 25, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by johnnyrobish
Trump Nominates Insane Conspiracy Theorist for No 3 Defense Dept Job President Trump has nominated Anthony Tata for the No. 3 post at the Defense Department, but it turns out that the retired Army Brigadier General and Fox News ...
Jun 23, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by UrsiMajor
Songs for Succulents - Barcelona has concert for plants
Jun 22, 2020Jun 2020

Oops ring around the collar probably maybeline
Jun 21, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by WilliamCharles
It's amazing how much explanation it took after the 2016 election when I'd say, "I hate Trump, but I'm glad Hillary lost." That same dynamic is in play with Creepy Uncle Joe. This race is just Pied Piper 2.0. It should never, ever be forgotten the ...
Jun 21, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by scurry
WHAT THE H..... Oh, nevermind.
Progressives, Socialists, and Black Lives Matter
Jun 17, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
LINKA Mississippi city took down the state flag because of Confederate battle flag - CNN
Jun 14, 2020Jun 2020

LINKNew Covid-19 spikes are “totally predictable”: Some state reopenings have backfired - Vox
Jun 14, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by William_Mary
Israel Loses Its Best While economics is certainly playing a role in this emigration, it is not the only factor, writes Lawrence Davidson. There is also a question of conscience. {And the list goes on for quite a while. ...
Progressives, Socialists, and Black Lives Matter
Jun 14, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by William_Mary
Jun 13, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by glennlab
I busted a gut on Pence's description, an open letter by Tommy Lee: "An Open Letter to the president" tweeted by Drummer of Mötley Crüe, Tommy Lee Dear Fucking Lunatic, At your recent press conference - more a word salad that had a stroke and fell...
Metal music
Jun 10, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by Seriousreason
Yah. ! MALEVOLENCE . Keep your distance.
Jun 9, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by RichCC
This would explain a lot: Non Sequitur by Wiley Miller for April 28, 2020
Jun 8, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by of-the-mountain
When the Fascists blame those who do not support their illegal acts against the US Constitution and those whose who do not agree with overt use militarized police!!!
May 30, 2020May 2020

Posted by Amisja
Hi all, Haven't been here in forever. Work has been insane then we got locked down and suddenly every single lesson we'd developed had to be available online. (Imagine teaching injection techniques online!) So Work got insaner! Then I started two ...
Progressives, Socialists, and Black Lives Matter
May 28, 2020May 2020

Posted by Fred_Snerd
I have to get back into the capitalistic world with all its sideshows and insincerity. That world stresses me out until I'm insane. I hope to stay grounded next time I get a meaningless job. I'll try by posting my experiences on this site, even ...
May 27, 2020May 2020

Posted by FearlessFly
Crystal Light · UFO
May 27, 2020May 2020

Posted by Cutiebeauty
So trump wants to shut down twitter.. Why? Cause they fact checked him.. Oh no.. Trump doesn't like facts... ? Again... Trump : you go against me, I'll make totally insane comments that I have no authority to make or implement.. Look out ...
Site & Customer Service
May 26, 2020May 2020

Posted by callmedubious
still can't get past the 1st page of posts. no next button to click on bottom. anyone else having that problem?
May 26, 2020May 2020

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
Shameful. 😔 Kentucky lockdown protesters condemned for hanging effigy of governor from tree
May 21, 2020May 2020

Posted by Toonces
Pastor Who Claimed To Cure Coronavirus With Faith Dies Of Coronavirus
May 20, 2020May 2020

Posted by uncle-ernie
Anyone surprised?
May 20, 2020May 2020

Posted by AlasBabylon
The Doors - Alabama Song
May 20, 2020May 2020

Posted by prometheus
Politics meets "religion"? I rarely see any YouTube ads since I have a Red subscription and use Brave Browser but on the rare occasions I watch YouTube with my work account and browser I seem to see ads pushing "Epoch Times" quite ...
May 19, 2020May 2020

Posted by anglophone
"Trump says US topping world virus cases is 'badge of honour'" Proof, if ever it was needed, that Donald Trump is dangerously insane:
Family & Parenting
May 19, 2020May 2020

Posted by Fred_Snerd
Fanatical has a deeply discounted bundle of kid's coding books, including Arduino and Raspberry Pi projects. Adventures in Coding & Programming Bundle - Fun Projects for 11-15 year olds There's no time like the present in which to ...
May 18, 2020May 2020

Donald Trump and his son have an insane new Covid-19 conspiracy theory. They are falsely claiming Democratic governors are delaying the reopening of their states to prevent rallies. WTF!!!!!! Let the Rethuglicans get sick at ...
Oddities and Anomalies
May 16, 2020May 2020

Posted by OldGoat43
Here's a 'feel good' news video from a station in Oregon. A Good Samaritan with a quick hand. We need to smile while we are quarantined: Link below: