Dec 31, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by LiterateHiker
GOP Rep.'s request for reading recommendations goes spectacularly awry
Dec 31, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by Bilbobagins
I think president Trump may be near certifiably insane. His remarks on having accomplished more than Jesus Christ. No one can lie as much as he does and keep it together. The lies have taken over his life. The man needs help, before he does ...
Dec 27, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by HerbertNewsam
Oh boy, now someone wants to do another one upmanship. The insane revolving behavior of having to be better than others. Extreme, beyond normal, fear based control behavior. I have brought the possibilities before about the disconnect from reality...
Political Theory & Policy
Dec 26, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by johnnyrobish
Trump’s Favorite Cable-News Channel is Now One America News President Trump’s current favorite cable-news network is no longer the Fox News channel, which sometimes disagrees with him, but the ultra-right wing One America ...
Dec 26, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by johnnyrobish
Progressives, Socialists, and Black Lives Matter
Dec 25, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by johnnyrobish
Giuliani Claims He’s More of a Jew Than Holocaust Survivor Soros Jewish groups are up in arms at former New York mayor and Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, after he claimed in a recent interview that he is “more of a ...
Dec 25, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by johnnyrobish
Dec 24, 2019Dec 2019

LINKAfter Promising Not to, Chick-fil-A Donates Another $1.8 Million to Anti-LGBTQ Groups
Dec 21, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
LINKFormer Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin says he pardoned a child rapist because the victim's hymen was intact.
Dec 18, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by PeterLash
Hell-- that awful place that we're all told to be scared of. It's discussions are rife with fearmongering and scare tactics. Fire and brimstone await by the way. Oh and the worm never dies and the fire never gives out. Here's some things to chew ...
Dec 18, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by ToolGuy
A local writer who is well-known in Canada for his indigenous writing, Drew Hayden Taylor twittered the following comment. Saw this big impressive luxury hotel named Quixote Inn. Knowing a little about Cervantes, I commented to my partner “who ...
36 Questions
Dec 17, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by germangirl90439
Good morning! I have to give a speech tonight about having been mentored. During my preparation (which has been mainly in my head), I have realized that while I have had some great mentors in my professional life, my biggest mentor was my sponsor ...
Wordsmith
Dec 15, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by azzow2
Not sure if I have ever posted this. Some years back my daughter was asking about Santa Claus and this popped in my head. Insane Santa: In the grocery mart, I saw Santa pushing a grocery cart. There weren't any carrots in his stainless cartage ...
Dec 15, 2019Dec 2019

LINKOhio Lawmaker Admits Doing No Research on Insane Ectopic Pregnancy Bill | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
"Positive Vibes"
Dec 13, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by girlwithsmiles
Happy Friday, and to those experiencing space during the festive season:
Metal music
Dec 11, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by Seriousreason
🙄😆😂🥴 Interview with a hip.hop star.. 😄 for a change.
Dec 9, 2019Dec 2019

LINKMasturbation makes you gay, at least according to the Mormon Church.
Dec 8, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by Barnie2years
If believing in conspiracy theories is grounds to plead insanity, Trump should be in a padded room, not in the White House. "Does Belief in QAnon Make You Legally Insane? Mob Hit Trial May Tell"
Dec 7, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by BeeHappy
This is good advice! 💕 ""Positive Vibes" Group"
Dec 6, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by ToolGuy
Boy invites his class to his adoption finalization hearing.
Dec 5, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by Dhiltong
Rodney Dangerfield
Dec 4, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by IAJO163
LINKThree 2020 candidates dropped out in less than 48 hours. Here's what it means.
Metal music
Dec 4, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by Seriousreason
Feasting on the blood of the insane. SIX FEET UNDER..
Dec 3, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by JacarC
Katie Hopkins: London bridge::: a quick bit of clarity of what is happening in the war against western civilization : : : The insane leftist support of the religion of pieces.
Dec 3, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by nogod4me
How insane can he be? Trump is just a big pile of deluded crap: President Donald Trump on Wednesday tweeted out a photo of himself looking like the fictional boxing champion Rocky Balboa, played by action star Sylvester Stallone. (Which, in itself, ...
Human Sexuality: Everything About It
Dec 3, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by rsb97080
9 women describe their favorite ways to orgasm
Dec 1, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by LiterateHiker
A Pennsylvania bill would require death certificates for fertilized eggs that never implant in the uterus
Nov 30, 2019Nov 2019

Someone is having fun
Sexy Pics Alternate
Nov 29, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by OldMetalHead
Meet Coraline
Introverts Unite!
Nov 29, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Jurnee
Idk if this belongs here or not, but it's where I'm posting it: is food depression a real thing? I've had trouble with my weight since I was in middle school and it's gotten to the point where my doctor really really wants me to lose weight pretty ...
Nov 29, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Toddzilla
I find this rather humorous
Nov 29, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by of-the-mountain
My favorite quote: "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius
Nov 28, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
LINKUtah family terrorised by Hawaii 'extreme stalker' - BBC News
Environment, Ecology and Sustainability
Nov 28, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by FearlessFly
China Is Still Building an Insane Number of New Coal Plants
Nov 28, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by of-the-mountain
trump treats us to his faux body double, not just another Putin double!!! LMAO!!! trump just Tweeted this image of himself, how deluded and psychotic must one be to be deemed insane and a danger not only to us, but himself!!! The second image ...
Nov 27, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by JacarC
NO DIFFERENT IN US : : : : Carl Benjamin Talks about the UK's "labour" party's INSANE political platform : : : Can you spell "progressive democrats?"
Uncommon words and their meanings.
Nov 26, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by altschmerz
coprophagia /ˌkɒprəˈfeɪdʒiə/ the consumption of feces Derived from the Greek κόπρος copros, "feces" and φαγεῖν phagein, "to eat" I encountered this word in a review of the movie “Wise Blood”: “Being based on a Flannery ...
Mental Health Support
Nov 26, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by D3rpyDerps
I am expecting a call for a (possible) job interview and I really need to get a job. The problem is, I have an insane fear of talking on the phone. I can barely talk to my own sisters on the phone. Does anyone have any advice for "phone phobia" as ...
Nov 24, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
So the war criminal gets to keep his job and his rank and the Secretary of the Navy is fired for dare suggesting the war criminal should be punished. This is insane. This is exactly what/how dictators rule.
CLASSICAL, OPERA and CROSSOVER
Nov 23, 2019Nov 2019

Amore - (Nimrod - Elgar) from the Festival of Remembrance, Royal Albert Hall, London.
Nov 21, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by of-the-mountain
I am wondering why these republicans are reaching for false facts using falsehoods and completely fraudulent sources to defend one of the most criminal corporate control governments in our lifetime! Thes Obstructionist republicans are using the same...
Insomniacs
Nov 17, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Jolanta
It's 4 am and I have woken up. There will be no more sleep tonight for me again.
Feline Fanatics
Nov 16, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Hathacat
For sure! .
Nov 14, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by JacarC
Sweden: destroying viking artifacts to erase "barbaric past" . . . this is TRUE Sweden is the current bastion of cultural self destruction: muslim invaders are bombing, raping, and destroying cities,... And the government continues ...
Nov 11, 2019Nov 2019

He did it again!!!! Trump used the Veterans Day Celebration to tout the killing of the terrorist leader recently. Many people did not participate in the parade and speech according to a veteran on MSNBC live. Apparently Donald Jr. made an insane ...
Books: Only Books
Nov 7, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by BBJong
Got a novel-"A WolfAt The Table" 2008; by Augusten Burroughs, and a science book-"18 Miles"2018 ,about the atmosphere and it's weather. Both promise to be page Turner's.
Nov 7, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by FearlessFly
Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs - Home sweet home
Nov 6, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by of-the-mountain
Trump and the Obstructionist republicans insane agenda against the people of this country by higher drug prices and outsourcing more and more of our jobs!!!
Obstructionist republican's and their trump!
Nov 6, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by of-the-mountain
trump and the Obstructionist republicans insane agenda against the people of this country by higher drug price and outsourcing more of our jobs!!
Obstructionist republican's and their trump!
Nov 5, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by of-the-mountain
Rudimentary Fascism is underway within our country wholly sponsored by the wealthy and their corporations who are gaining with their Obstructionist insane agenda against the people of this country!!! Just look around how trump and the republicans ...
Amateur Poetry
Nov 4, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by SenorRotten
I'm Free - written sometime in 1994 Back in an adhesive world, The only thing that works, Car washes and aero-planes, Run by all those jerks! And I'm running off to Memphis, With a quarter in my hand, And I'm gonna call the king of rock, I'm gonna ...
Environment, Ecology and Sustainability
Nov 1, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Allamanda
important restoration work - peat bogs!
Oct 31, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by webspider555
Sold my parents’ house today. It was really bittersweet and brought back so many memories. My parents are gonna be pissed when they get back from holidays though.
Oct 31, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by uncle-ernie
I wonder how many pumpkins will look like this?
Oct 31, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by tipi
Terrian Alert! We need Pantheism for Terra Protectivity first. Stop to fakery and dangerous exposures, including gameware. Stop to toxic, speculative, predatory abuses by industrialist-militarist mobs. Stop to insane trade and media aggressions. ...
Oct 30, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by EyesThatSmile
Poor Carol:
Family & Parenting
Oct 30, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by GreenAtheist
Anyone here been to a "gender reveal" event?? Pregnant people and alleged sires agree to have medical results sent to a 3rd party then the danger and stupidity begins with many onlookers and streaming videos online live.....an Iowa woman was killed ...
Taboo Island Atlantis
Oct 29, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by WilliamCharles
Jimmy Wakely - Mona Lisa 1950 (Country Music Greats) Singing Cowboy
Oct 29, 2019Oct 2019

“Insane people are always sure they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy”..........Nora Ephron.
Hippie Land -
Oct 24, 2019Oct 2019

Love this! Should use in a campaign to legalize! What do you think?
FreeThinkers
Oct 23, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Hsable
There are 50 thousands of God from different parts of the world no one from them came and introduce themselves , and in India there is 5k God , sorry I am not against culture but this is insane , people wasting tons of milk on God called Mahadev and...
Oct 18, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Chefistopheles
Hello! I am new to this site. I like it already. Here to make friends, network, and hopefully meet a lady that is insane in the same ways I am, or at least close. I am a militant agnostic. When it comes to all the big questions religion tries to ...
Oct 18, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by charliemmann
Sssssooooo, if god was/is/use to be without form and void, to the point that there was nothing anyone could make that would be an acceptable representation of what he/she/it looks like, then HOW DID IT MAKE MAN IN ITS "IMAGE"?? If there was no form ...
Oct 16, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by jerry99
and the Repubs are still supporting this lunatic! Robert Reich @RBReich: In sum, today Trump: 1) Called our Kurdish allies “no angels” in an unhinged presser 2) Called Pelosi a “third grade politician” in a meeting w/ Congressional ...
Oct 12, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by NoPlanetB
Adam Ruins Everything - Christopher Columbus Was a Murderous Moron
Conservative Atheists
Oct 12, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Seriousreason
Insane leftist so sick with TDS . Cancels slain police officers charity event . How low will a Democrat go.?
Oct 12, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Geoffrey51
Now I know the world is insane. A pub owner in Worcestershire in England was so incensed by the f word that he shuts the pub leaving landlord with no job or home! He’ll have a shock if he tries to open a pub in Australia!
Oct 11, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
LINKDonald Trump Joins Twitch – Variety
Oct 9, 2019Oct 2019

Trump's INSANE White House letter on Impeachment Inquiry plunges America into a full-blown constitutional crisis. Another Article of Impeachment-obstructing the Congress-just like Nixon. Agree/Disagree?
This Day In History
Oct 8, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by altschmerz
25 years ago: Iraq disarmament crisis On October 8, 1994, the United Nations ordered Iraq to withdraw its troops from the Kuwait border and immediately cooperate with weapons inspectors, amid media propaganda about Iraqi ...
Oct 8, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Biblebeltskeptic
Today I heard from a very religious family member that you are very miserable and have no reason to live without the Christian god. Why? The Bible tells her so. Essentially, our emotions are invalid, because an old and revered book says so.
Feline Fanatics
Oct 8, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by RobertNappi2
Typical Cat....
Oct 7, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by jerry99
Trump continues his downward spiral. What comes after insane? Donald J. Trump: As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally...
Photography
Oct 7, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by jasen
You have seen the view from the outside entrance to my workplace, so here's what goes on in the classroom......Loudspeaker Design and Technology, in the Live Sound Space, Audio Arts and Acoustics Dept., Columbia College Chicago......just in case my ...
Hippie Land -
Oct 3, 2019Oct 2019

Who can name this musician who was in 2 great bands. He just turned 74.
Sep 30, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
LINKFor the 2nd Time This Year, NYPD Gunfire Kills 1 of Its Own
Sep 30, 2019Sep 2019

LINKKellyanne Conway launches an insane sexist attack on Nancy Pelosi — 'she only backed impeachment because of the men around her' | VozWire
Political debate
Sep 27, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Captain_Feelgood
I heard an interesting question, again... Should people convicted of heinous, violent crimes, or have been found to be clinically insane, be allowed to vote? Why, or why not? Edit: As for Convicts, they are still incarcerated, and the insane are in ...
Sep 22, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by freedom41
POLLIf all religion ended tomorrow, what do you think would happen to all the churches,etc.?
  • 1 vote
  • 1 vote
  • 107 votes
Sep 19, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by KKGator
The absolute lawlessness of this "administration", and its apologists, is fucking insane. There are quite a few people who are clearly mentally ill, and no one is doing a damned thing about any of them. Someone needs to put Rudy in a home.
Hippie Land -
Sep 18, 2019Sep 2019

Art of the day. - in Washington, DC.
Hippie Land -
Sep 17, 2019Sep 2019

Herb Albert & Tiajuana Brass-Whipped Cream and Other Delights.was one of my first albums-originally my fathers and somehow I ended up with it. This is the woman from the cover-amazing! Anyone remember it?
visual art
Sep 17, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by codycody
i need a camera
The Best of Late Night & News
Sep 13, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by chalupacabre
Esquire North Carolina Just Came Storming Back in the Race to Be the Nation’s Most Insane State
Sep 13, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Tomfoolery33
Why did I say that?
Sep 12, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by LiterateHiker
Trump Administration To Revoke Obama-Era Water Protection Rule
Sep 12, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Rob48
I'm troubled when I hear people say that we need to "respect" people's religious beliefs. Perhaps it would be better to use the word "tolerate" (with the proviso that those beliefs are not foisted on others or used politically). "Respect" connotes ...
Sep 10, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Rudy1962
Would make it interesting
Pro Gun Rights
Sep 9, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by bigpawbullets
You've got to love Texas:
Sep 8, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by TristanNuvo
Maybe just me, but I and have always been fascinated by speed. Boats, Cars, Motorcycles Jets, Rockets, all of it. I used to own a 92 Kawasaki Ninja zx7r. And let me tell you, that thing was FAST. Not just its top speed, but from a dead start to light...
Sep 6, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by altschmerz
LINKThe US Had An Insane Plan To Drop A Nuclear Bomb On The Moon In The 1950s | IFLScience
Uncommon words and their meanings.
Sep 6, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by altschmerz
wetiko Algonquin word for a cannibalistic spirit that is driven by greed, excess, and selfish consumption. Windigo in Ojibwa, wintiko in Powhatan From historian Jack D. Forbes in his book Columbus and Other Cannibals: "Columbus was a wétiko....
Sep 6, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Charliesey
$340 Million for Trump to golf while he's on the job? He's price gouging also. In less than 3 years he charged the Secret Service over $500,000 just for renting golf carts from him. That's insane. It's corrupt. It's a scam. It's what Trump ...
Sep 5, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by jerry99
He's truly insane!
Sep 4, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by LiterateHiker
North Carolina judges slam GOP gerrymandering in stinging ruling, reject district maps
This Day In History
Sep 4, 2019Sep 2019

4th September 1682...English astronomer Edmond Halley observes the comet named after him.