Mar 21, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by GeorgeRocheleau
Toilet Tissue from The Carol Burnett Show
Mar 19, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by FrayedBear
One for you "lovers" of 45. He or his followers have come up with the expression "Trump Derangement Syndrome". Has anyone come up with a term to identify these indoctrinated / hypnotised / mentally deranged people who trot the expression out to ...
COVID-19
Mar 19, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by Techpriest
Should Christians and Muslims who insist on participating in large gatherings abd thereby risk contracting and spreading corona be forced to wear special markings, like big yellow crosses or crescents, so other people can avoid them?
Mar 18, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by 273kelvin
Supermarkets here are getting stripped by panic buying. The retailers have said they have plenty of supplies but are struggling to keep up. I went across the road to the convenience shop for my smokes. It is run by two Kurds, Allan, and Mario. They ...
Mar 18, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by of-the-mountain
World Health Organization backs call to avoid Ibuprofens for Coronavirus!
Photography
Mar 17, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by OldGoat43
Each year while walking along my creekside in the springtime, something new shows up. This one might be an entrance to some new tenant's home.
Mar 17, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by kmaz
In the US: Where the hell is my access to testing? As of a local article written about 10 days ago, nobody had been tested in my county. Not one person. If we have testing we can know our own status and we can know that many more of our peers ...
Hippie Land -
Mar 17, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by uncle-ernie
Blind dates are like that...
Mar 15, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by azzow2
I am going to call this Dan seeing it is a quail and Dan seems appropriate. Fist hatcher it's friends should be along shortly. I am going to call them Dan too. (Bob Whites)
Mar 12, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by whiskywoman
go way back les paul and mary ford
Mar 10, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by SpikeTalon
Sanders Campaign says pro-Bernie imam's remarks are 'offensive and toxic'- The Bernie Sanders campaign distanced itself Tuesday from “offensive and toxic” remarks from a Muslim cleric who spoke at a rally for the ...
Mar 10, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by girlwithsmiles
I recently tried to find out if my pension had any ethical options. It turns out that the most ethical option/ closest thing is their Shariah option. I was intrigued to learn that this pension is set up especially for Sunni Muslims. I’m happy it ...
Mar 10, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by twill
Book: "The Unraveling of the Muslim World" American parrallel taking place?
Mar 7, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by Beowulfsfriend
Tweet by George Conway: I don't understand why people are attacking Melania. I think it is nice that she is building Joe Biden tennis courts.
Mar 7, 2020Mar 2020

LINKNo ‘credibility’: Trump losing 2020 battle to hide secret parts of Mueller report
Mar 6, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by Jetty
LINKI AM A MUSLIM ASK ME ANYTHING? - MUSLIM DEFENDS ISLAM ACROSS AMERICA
Mar 6, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by Beowulfsfriend
IT IS FRIDAY. Anybody remember High School, etc lunches during Lint (i know lent) when you only got fish or mac and cheese? Side note: when I first went to teach, desperate for a job, I taught at a catholic school. They served no food on ash ...
Mar 6, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by WonderWartHog99
Trump goes to India. He's warmly received. Largely unreported was the anti-muslim riots that broke out. Mostly the police let the mobs beat up the Muslims, killing a few of them in the process. Are these two related?
Site & Customer Service
Mar 5, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by LalaMarquez
How do you level up?
CLASSIC ROCK RULES
Mar 5, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by FearlessFly
Chris Isaak - Blue Hotel
Movie Actors & Actresses Fans
Mar 4, 2020Mar 2020

I saw this on YouTube when I was looking for something else and thought it would fit right in here in this group. Jane Fonda & Robert Redford talking about their 2017 movie together - Our Souls At Night on Australian TV.
Mar 4, 2020Mar 2020

Good morning all...hope it’s a good one wherever you may be...it’s a gentle sunny morning here with no wind for a change. Here’s a nice gentle sounding song to match it...KT Tungstall. - Waiting On The Heart.
Mar 3, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by Umbrella_Guard
LINKFakeChristians - YouTube
Mar 2, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by Petter
An observation I've made under "Politics" "Don&039;t knock it." If the link doesn't work, I've copied the text into a reply below.
Science, Health & History Tidbits
Feb 29, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by gsiamne
Indigenous People May Be the Amazon’s Last Hope:
Out Of The Illusion
Feb 29, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by William_Mary
With Grenell Appointment, the Israel Lobby’s Foothold on US Intelligence Grows Even Stronger With Richard Grenell now overseeing all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies, Israel’s influence over the U.S. intelligence community has reached new and ...
CLASSIC ROCK RULES
Feb 27, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by FearlessFly
Doctor My Eyes
All Things Asia
Feb 26, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Boomtarat03
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi appealed for calm after days of clashes between Hindus and minority Muslims over a controversial citizenship law in some of the worst sectarian violence in the capital in decades.
Feb 25, 2020Feb 2020

LINKAmericans should prepare for coronavirus spread in U.S., CDC says
Food Glorious Food
Feb 23, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by FrostyJim
Do You Microwave? I love to cook - all day slow cooking on my stove - but I could not live without my microwave... I cook ahead on my days off from work and freeze soups and casseroles or pasta sauce in single servings. I buy bulk meats on sale and ...
Feb 22, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by EyesThatSmile
While I would adore the feeling of a deep, giddy love for a man that leaves me no doubt “this is the man for me”, I also believe a strong friendship (one that allows me to keep my head on straight and doesn’t let my heart make more stupid ...
Feb 19, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by FearlessFly
IRS sues Facebook for $9B, says company offshored profits to Ireland The trial, which Facebook expects will take three to four weeks, could see top executives including hardware chief Andrew Bosworth and Chief Technology Officer Mike Schroepfer ...
World Music
Feb 16, 2020Feb 2020

Macam - Macam Malaysia . The three young singers are from the three ethic identities in Malaysia and sing a verse each in Malay, Chinese and Tamil. It’s a song about unity, I know that this will not be to everyone’s taste...I ...
This Day In History
Feb 14, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by altschmerz
February 14, 1989 Iranian leader Ayatollah Ruholla Khomeini charges that Salman Rushdie's novel, The Satanic Verses, is blasphemous and issues an edict (fatwa) calling on Muslims to kill Rushdie.
Political Posts, Articles and Memes
Feb 13, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Santanaman9
John Kelly: "Kelly identified a few key issues where he clashed with Trump, including the Muslim immigration ban and the president's repeated characterization of the media as "the enemy of the state." "The media, in my view, and I feel very strongly...
Feb 13, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Jetty
LINKWhat is art? A pair of glasses were left on an art gallery floor, and were mistaken for modern... - Classic FM
Feb 12, 2020Feb 2020

LINKRussians impersonated Muslims, bought Black Lives Matter Facebook ad - Business Insider
Feb 11, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Lightupmylife
Someone I know is dying and has expressed that she would like to just fall asleep and not wake up. She is a atheist and is surrounded by bible thumping relatives who don’t really know she is atheist. Or at least they don’t want to know it. The ...
Feb 10, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by FearlessFly
Uncle Tupelo - Willin - St Louis, MO 4/30/1994
Feb 9, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Boxdoc
Sorry Bernie, the DNC jobbed you again.
Paleontology, Archeology, and Anthropology
Feb 9, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by JoeB
Excavations at the Aksumite town of Beta Samati. Aksum remains one of the least documented major civilisations of the ancient world. Ethiopia’s earliest complex polities appeared during the Pre-Aksumite period (from ...
Conservative Atheists
Feb 8, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Trajan61
The 2 Muslim women in the US Congress had such a terrible time at the state of the union they had to hold hands to give each other comfort but even that wasn’t enough and they eventually ended up walking out. 🤪🤣😂
Feb 7, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Jetty
Aldi is a chain store.
CLASSIC ROCK RULES
Feb 5, 2020Feb 2020

Rammstein. - Engel ...live at Madison Square Garden.
Feb 4, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by PBuck0145
An Anti-Islamist Muslimhttps:
Feb 4, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by JonQ
Him: My love call 911, I think I'm having a heart attack... Her: I didn't bring my cellphone, what is the password to yours... Him: Never mind I'm getting over it...
Feb 2, 2020Feb 2020

LINKFBI Fears That Investigating White Supremacist Terrorism Will Anger POTUS
This Day In History
Feb 2, 2020Feb 2020

2nd February 1492...Muhammad XII, the last Emir of Granada, surrenders his city to Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabel I of Castile, ending both the Reconquista and centuries of Muslim rule in the Iberian peninsula.
Political Posts, Articles and Memes
Jan 31, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by johnnyrobish
Trump Expands Immigration Ban - Adding Mostly African Nations President Trump just added six more "mostly African nations” to his administration’s travel ban, including Nigeria, Africa’s most populous country - in a widely...
Jan 31, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Charliesey
Trump administration expected to expand travel ban to six new countries, source says . To ban Muslims from the US.
Conservative Atheists
Jan 30, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by JacarC
UK: Another Muslim rape gang convicted in England . . .
Jan 30, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by BDair
Foster's Wisdom
Jan 30, 2020Jan 2020

LINKRepublicans Believes Evangelicals Are More Persecuted Than Muslims And Latinos
Jan 28, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by JacarC
It is ALWAYS immigrant MUSLIMS; : : . . Scotland Gets Representation in Grooming Gangs . . . Raping thousands of white girls is fine. . . Stop this madness coming here . . OPEN BORDERS is SUICIDE.
This Day In History
Jan 28, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by altschmerz
January 28, 1933 The name "Pakistan" is coined by Choudhry Rahmat Ali and gradually accepted by Muslims in the Indian sub-continent, who use it to push for a separate Muslim homeland in South Asia. This blog post is about ...
Jan 26, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Ryu-Dad
Just a comment I used on a Facebook post from a friend: Why do Christians, Muslims, Jews and what ever religions not realise with them all saying there is only one god do they not just disband their religions and either go home or create a new only ...
Jan 24, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Paul4747
LINKTrump administration threatens funds to California over requirement that health plans cover abortion - The Washington Post
Jan 24, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by MojoDave
Wow! Scary! 😱 Genocide expert breaks down how all of the ‘warning signs’ are present in Trump’s America
Ethical Vegans - Animal Rights - Environmental Concerns - Clean Food & Gardening
Jan 20, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Wildgreens
Vegan dogs
Jan 20, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by PBuck0145
"Asian Grooming Gangs" is politically correct speech for "Pakistani Muslim Rape Gangs".https: They don't have members from China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, ...
Jan 19, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by ZenStar
This past summer I had a medical emergency that put me in a LOT of pain, couldn't even stand up straight. I live alone and am very independent in that it didn't even occur to me to call an ambulance. My pain was so severe that I decided that it'd ...
Jan 17, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by PBuck0145
The viewpoint of an ex-terrorist Muslim talk show host:https:
Jan 17, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Rwmunk
As to my religious preference, I am a 7th day penta catho hebru southern prosto meno hindo muslim greek ortho latter day scientist with tendencies toward buda lutharism. OK, I'm actually agnostic with tendencies toward sexual enlightenment through a ...
Jan 17, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by HippieChick58
LINK'Teacher of the Year' kneels during anthem at college football championship attended by Trump
Movie Actors & Actresses Fans
Jan 16, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Ray13
Joseph Cotten 1905-1994 Born Joseph Cheshire Cotten Jr., in Petersburg, Virginia. Studied acting at Hickman School of Expression in Washington, D.C. Made Broadway debut in 1930. He joined Orson Welles' Mercury Theater in mid 1930s. In 1941 Cotten ...
CLASSIC ROCK RULES
Jan 15, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by FearlessFly
C'EST LA VIE / YOU NEVER CAN TELL - TERRY WHITE BAND
Jan 14, 2020Jan 2020

Kick in the Ass Deserved From Voters in 2020!!!!!!
Jan 10, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Grecio
Difference between Christianity and Islam?
Jan 9, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by FrayedBear
Millenials on steroids? The latest fashions for. . . Men? ? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Jan 9, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Auty89
LINKU.S. Catholic officials welcome Catholic-Muslim document signed by pope | National Catholic Reporter
Conservative Atheists
Jan 8, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by azzow2
If you think about what Iran just did to get revenge it is reckless they sent 15 missiles at the cost of more than 1 million dollars per device to put on a fireworks show to appease the mourners and basically violated dozens of treaties. They were ...
Jan 8, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by EternalVagabond
So..what do y'all know or heard of about the protests going on in India? From what I understand, the current government wants to provide a quicker path to citizenship to persecuted religious minorities (Hindus, Christian,Buddhist,Sikhs and Jains) who...
aussie sceptics
Jan 8, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by FrayedBear
Beware mislabelled and false information regarding Australian bush fires. On a personal level my daughter has evacuated my granddaughter and "must not lose possessions" to Sydney. The fires she states are only 20 klms away. Her husband is a paid ...
Jan 7, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Grecio
POLLDoes anybody believe in miracles?
  • 0 votes
  • 13 votes
Jan 6, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by HumanistA
How unwise to be a Christian. I mean aren't they atheists to all the gods of other religions that are practiced. What if Allah comes and the world comes to an end, yet they didn't follow the teachings of Muhammad and there's Muslim hell? (Not not ...
FreeThinkers
Jan 6, 2020Jan 2020

Please say hello to @Elizabethm who has joined the group. Looking forward to hearing from you Elizabeth.
Jan 4, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Dyl1983
Just an idea... but if you don't want that to happen, don't go to a restaurant that's known for selling hamburgers. Fucking moron. Fury as Muslim McDonald's customer mistakenly bites into sausage and egg McMuffin
Jan 3, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by AgnoLulu
Time to wag the dog I suppose. Get the Christians and the Muslims all fighting and cull the herd.
This Day In History
Jan 2, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by altschmerz
January 2, 1492 Catholic forces under King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella take the town of Granada, the last Muslim kingdom in Spain.
Jan 1, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Seeker3CO
Instead of all the usual New Years resolutions: What is one inhibition you wish you could lose?
Jan 1, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by PBuck0145
Some info on the Muslim Brotherhood and its ties to leftism.https:
Out Of The Illusion
Jan 1, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by William_Mary
China detaining millions of Uyghurs? Serious problems with claims by US-backed NGO and far-right researcher ‘led by God’ against Beijing Claims that China has detained millions of Uyghur Muslims are based largely on two studies. A closer look at...
Dec 31, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by Heidi68
It has all been lies 😢😢😢
Dec 30, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by zblaze
LINKIslam spread through the Christian world via the bedroom | Aeon Ideas
Dec 29, 2019Dec 2019

LINKArizona Governor Says Christians Shouldn't Have to Serve Gays
Dec 28, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by Rossy92
Who Could Deny You by Tim Buckley
This Day In History
Dec 28, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by altschmerz
December 28, 1948 Premier Nokrashy Pasha of Egypt is assassinated by a member of the outlawed Muslim Brotherhood because of his failure to achieve victory in the war against Israel.
Dec 27, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by wordywalt
Even though I am an atheist, I recognize that we have had great theologians, whose thoughts are worth reading, considering, and sharing. Among those have been Reinhold Niebuhr, a Lutheran theologian, and, in many ways, the current Pope Francis. The...
Dec 27, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by MsDemeanour
Disappointed in the pictures of Muhammad. I assumed no pics were allowed because the guy was batshit ugly (unlike the cherubic, blue-eyed, golden-haired Jesus). After seeing a couple of portraits, I'm thinking those devious muslims don't want us to ...
Dec 26, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by JacarC
ISLAM IS MISOGYNISTIC: : : ;Ex Muslim Exposes The Reality of Islam In The West | Yasmine Mohammed : : : A women who understands women's rights. : : :
Dec 26, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by William77
LINKUP Police Arrest Muslim Lawyer Offering Legal Aid to Protestors, Claim Militant Links
Dec 23, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by HippieChick58
LINKStudy Shows White Evangelicals Want Christian Supremacy, Not “Religious Freedom” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
Dec 23, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by Kohelath
Wow. Just saw this in a Muslim FB group. It'll be interesting to see how many likes it gets.
Dec 22, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by GROG
Why is it permitted to proselytize the existence of a supernatural realm called paradise? They are deluded and they are getting away with spreading their mental illness, GROG
Dec 21, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by Seeker3CO
For those who think
Dec 21, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by Aurora62
POLLDo you prefer the Saxons or Danes?
  • 1 vote