Nov 7, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by Diagoras
I am going to take a break from the hostility and remember we are very close to the first woman vice president!
Nov 6, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by Dyl1983
Lol... Trump supporters pray outside of Clark County Election Department
Nov 6, 2020Nov 2020

LINKMAGA Cultists Pray for “Righteousness” Outside Nevada Ballot Counting Facility | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
Nov 6, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by Hages
LINKTrumpist kneel and pray for trump victory and it's a good thing. But when people did that for BLM it's a bad thing. The hypocrisy. : atheism
Nov 6, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by DaisyMaeNot
Meanwhile, in Nevada, the Trumpettes are praying in tongues...
Jokes and humor about religion
Nov 5, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by Triphid
The Catholic Church announces that it IS considering releasing a NEW candy in time for Christian Children to enjoy this coming Xmas. It will be a Lick, Suck and Pray candy known commonly amongst Christian children as either " the Christ Lollipop" or,...
Nov 4, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by DaisyMaeNot
CBS shows Biden favored to win Maine, Nevada, and Arizona. And he's leading in Michigan and Wisconsin. If he takes all five, he's in. The urge to drop to my knees and start praying is a little overwhelming at the moment.
Posts
Nov 3, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by MichelleGar1
The drum's are fucking sick in this song! ❤️❤️❤️ Gojira - Pray
50s +
Nov 3, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by FrostyJim
Can you feel it... ?
Nov 3, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by Hages
“I pray God to deliver me from God !” - Friedrich Nietzsche
Conservative Atheists
Nov 2, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by Thirst2learn
Knowing what we know about the CDC being corrupt, shutting down businesses, forcing people to wear masks (ive seen some filthy masks with dirt stains), shutting down travel, forced vaccinations, etc. Would you vaccinate your children now?
Nov 2, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanada
Mr. and Mrs. Ghost had always wanted just one child. When Mrs. Ghost gave birth to twins, she asked her shocked and surprised husband to name the two children. He happily replied, "This little boy is now named BOO!" "What about the second child?" ...
Nov 2, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by IAJO163
LINKIsraeli settlers pray for Trump re-election at biblical tomb
Nov 2, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by St-Sinner
Halloween overboard
Oddities and Anomalies
Nov 1, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by UrsiMajor
Colonoscopy in a pill is here to stay.
Oct 31, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by DenoPenno
Anyone ever remember praying over your food and asking god to "use it for the nourishment of your body?" What the hell else would it be used for?
Oct 30, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by racocn8
Trump followers have made the calculation that in order to gain god's favor, they must support their church and church leader. Any deviation will result in a one-way trip to hell. They pray to Jesus as to a god in hopes of a their own selfish ...
Feline Fanatics
Oct 28, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by Petter
A Love Request I think that thee's The very knees Of honey bees. Instead of tease, And dangle keys, Pray hear my pleas. Wouldst thou sweet squeeze This Siamese Cat? Please . © P. Finne
Oct 27, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by Paul4747
LINKCalifornia GOP stands by unofficial ballot boxes, won't remove them
Oct 27, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by EarnestEccentric
I was raised in the restorationist church of christ from a baby and I took it all in deeply, singing, praying, teaching, and preaching our form of righteousness until real behaviors about death and loss strongly conflicted with our hardline ...
Oct 26, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by Petter
I enjoyed participating in this group's Zoom chat last night. There's something "special" to putting faces and voices to names.
Oct 25, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by LiterateHiker
Old Disney films have stronger warnings of racist content and no guns.
Oct 24, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by FrayedBear
Mr Bojangles was written by Jerry Jeff Walker who sadly passed away yesterday, 23.10.2020
Liberal/Progressive Party
Oct 24, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by nicestuff
From the swing state of Michigan: A REPUBLIC IF YOU CAN KEEP IT
Oct 24, 2020Oct 2020

LINKUS Election 2020: Inside the Pennsylvania church where they pray next to their AR-15 rifles | US News | Sky News
Recovering from Religion
Oct 20, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by yvilletom
Another reason, from NYT, to ban religion: Women have sat on the Supreme Court. They’ve traveled to space. They’ve run billion-dollar companies. And they’ve run for political office. Yet when it comes to speaking openly about women’s bodily ...
Oct 20, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by Dyl1983
Kanye West Is 'Praying For' Issa Rae After She Disses Him in 'Saturday Night Live' Sketch
Oct 19, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by BestWithoutGods
Do theists with dyslexia pray to their Dog?
Oct 17, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by Kynlei
Dear God - Lawless feat. Sydney Wayser I just came across this song on Spotify and I really like it. Lyrics: Dear God I hope you get the letter and I pray you can make it better down here I don't need a big reduction in the ...
Oct 14, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by Amzungu
LINKThe African evangelicals praying for Trump to win
Posts
Oct 11, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by UrsiMajor
Taylor Swift endorses Biden. She was afraid of alienating her fans with political endorsements before, but now she's endorsing Biden. I'm not sure if there is enough consensus with her fans, or she's finally realized we're all going to die if we stay...
Oct 10, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by Leelu
Have you ever gotten "the look" from a xtian friend or relative that said "why me, god and not them" to some crisis or illness? I've a friend who's ill and has other severe health issues. She's very religious, xtian, devout and when she shared her ...
Oct 7, 2020Oct 2020

LINKIF DONALD GOT FIRED - Randy Rainbow Parody (featuring Patti LuPone!) - YouTube
Posts
Oct 6, 2020Oct 2020

JOKE OF THE WEEK A blonde city girl named Amy marries a Colorado rancher. One morning, on his way out to check on the cows, the rancher says to Amy, "The insemination man is coming over to impregnate one of our cows, so I drove a nail into the ...
Oct 6, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by SpikeTalon
Sad news. Eddie Van Halen dead at 65 from cancer- Van Halen is among one of my favorite bands.
Posts
Oct 5, 2020Oct 2020

Lol just silly
Simply Atheist
Oct 4, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by Wildgreens
You never know that you are in a cult until you disengage from one.
Oct 3, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by Krish55
Let's pray for Trump the same way the Irish pray for England: (song below)
Oct 3, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by Unity
Trump labels Black Lives Matter a terrorist group. He instructs White Supremacist to stand by. Why are my black anti-Trump friends and family suddenly praying for his well being? WTF!
Oct 3, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by Green_Soldier71
"We'll be praying for you!"...the biggest cop-out in Christianity.😠
Oct 1, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by chrisf
Since I am new here I have to share. This is one of the reasons why I searched ithis site out...Something that made me say holy fuck out loud, to the dismay of many parents at my daughters private school. Next door there is a church. The Catholic ...
Non-nude sexy pics
Oct 1, 2020Oct 2020

Posted by OldMetalHead
Hailey Grice
Sep 30, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by KWAPELL7
To those whom enjoy an occasional bit of antiquated articulation - U should most certainly appreciate this tale of - sorrow & strength - to those who R - grammatically challenged - DO NOT attempt to read this nor should U attempt to ...
Sep 29, 2020Sep 2020

LINKThousands of Christians Rallied in D.C. to Pray for a Nation They Helped Divide | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
Sep 28, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by bradnyijuan
Since coronavirus I’ve been trying to find positives. I’m 63 recovering from a compression fracture in my back, second fracture in two years. Because of coronavirus we stayed home and I devoted time to exercise,keto diet, and semi fasting. Same ...
Progressives, Socialists, and Black Lives Matter
Sep 28, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Nunya
Please donate if you can! Help save the Grauer's Gorilla from extinction!
Sep 27, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by racocn8
I want justice for being imprisoned, and getting the Trump golden water torture of drip, drip, drip, every day, every hour. I hope that somehow, some way, in the fullness of time, Trump's evangelical and other supporters come to suffer some sort of ...
Sep 26, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Hages
LINKThousands march in Washington to pray and show Trump support | The Independent
Sep 24, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Hathacat
Didja know? Didja?
Posts
Sep 23, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by TimeOutForMe
Man holding onto new life 🤣
Sep 21, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Merseyman1
THE REMAKE - MARC MARTEL . Another song with the beautiful voice of this young Canadian singer, a song about high hopes...
Sep 21, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by AlanHotchy
Now that i am locked in a battle with cancer I got to admit it's more then frustrating to hear the words I will pray for you even though i know i am not believer in their own own way I suppose they mean well but i can't help but think their own ...
Sep 20, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by scurry
These two seem suited together.
Natural history
Sep 20, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Fernapple
I think this is a really well observed video, so much can be got out of a simple subject.
Sep 19, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by holdenc98
HOLY MODAL ROUNDERS, boobs a lot ................. boob devotion .theyre like the sun, never stare at them, just a quick glance
36 Questions
Sep 19, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by FlippantLlama
Happy Saturday Everyone! I apologize for the delay - it has been absolutely beautiful here! What natural phenomenon do you find beautiful? Please, shares pics if at all possible!
Sep 19, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by IAJO163
LINKTrump, Badly Needing to Reach Swing Voters, Pivots to … Esoteric White Intellectual Grievance Jargon?
Posts
Sep 17, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by WilliamCharles
"If you pray for rain long enough, it eventually does fall. If you pray for floodwaters to abate, they eventually do. The same happens in the absence of prayers." Steve Allen
Sep 17, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Archeus_Lore
Religion is, least of all, a virtue.
Sep 16, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by antireligious
LINKShe's not a christian - youtube
Sep 15, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by St-Sinner
The boss is disappointed....
Sep 13, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Green_Soldier71
New Year's of 1991 (I was 19 years old)! Me and my sweetheart, Susan Arnold driving back from Denver, Colorado, with her best friends (from high school) Tim and Elizabeth Litke. We were driving back in Tim's old beat up Datsun (praying that it ...
Sexual Deviants
Sep 12, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Philip21
5 Of The Weirdest Ways Toilets Shaped History interesting historical examination of the topic ...
Sep 12, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by AgeofReason
I confided to a friend that a mutual acquaintance of ours had wronged me. Enough that I will no longer associate with this person. My friend attempted to comfort me by saying she will pray for me and pray for karma to pay our acquaintance back for ...
Sep 12, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Adrian1664
The thing that gets me the most about religious people who keep saying Thank you Jesus, for all they have been given, did they not read the bible???? Jesus WAS A JEW!!!!!!! Yet catholics and christians all pray to him, so surely that makes them ...
Sep 10, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Merseyman1
"Of all of the president’s lies, and he is a virtuoso prevaricator, the excuse he offered today at a presser explaining away the revelations in Bob Woodward’s new book (backed up by recorded, on-the-record interviews) about his decision not to ...
Posts
Sep 9, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Boomtarat03
Taal volcano, Talisay Batangas, Philippines
Sep 6, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Punkrockgirl77
Hi , why isn't it possible to browse currently online members?
Sep 6, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Willow_Wisp
That's disturbing. When alt right people talk about QAnon soldiers in jets their descriptions seem to match the way I dress and my baggage I carry when I fly. Black is my happy color. Now I'll have to commit horrible acts to fly next time, like ...
Sep 6, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by GrahamFindlay
People are being urged to pray for an end to Covid-19 and Global Warming. If there was any better argument for the belief in a non-existent deity, it must be be praying for something HE would have never permitted in the first place.
Sep 5, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Triphid
I was listening on the radio to a bit of a philosophy last evening where the person being interviewed said the following, 1) "The power, etc, of ALL God/s, etc, are derived solely from those who pray to them, and, 2) When the people cease to pray, ...
Sep 5, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Hages
“The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
Sep 3, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by evidentialist
Well, for fuck sake. Here I am, situated on a moderately well isolated site in the sparsely populated New Mexico Permian Plain, having hidden from my beloved brethren and cistern for the better part of 6 months and given up my trip to Alaska over ...
Sep 2, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by bradnyijuan
Great idea!
Sep 1, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by wordlady-63
Hi! I'm brand new, just signed up yesterday. About 15 years ago I first admitted to myself that I don't believe in any kind of god or supreme being. My family and I continued going to church and Sunday school. They had no idea how I felt. I ...
Aug 31, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by IAJO163
LINKDefying local leaders, Trump declares he will still visit Kenosha
Posts
Aug 30, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by EyesThatSmile
Is this true?
Aug 30, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by thundergod
. . . Get behind me in prayer, "dear Lord we are thankful for the hurricanes, we are thankful for the pandemic, we are thankful for the devastation and the lives lost, please Lord send a large asteroid to strike earth, in Jesus name we pray, amen " ...
The Escapees- - Hide here!
Aug 28, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by chalupacabre
This host of a local, evening program pretty much sums up my take on the protests & I love his comment, "I'm not going to pretend I know better, from my couch, in sweat pants, on my 3rd beer."
A friend in need is a friend indeed
Aug 28, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by Fernapple
Simple question. Does anyone live near to Words location?
Posts
Aug 27, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by holdenc98
Estil c. and orna ball, JENNY JENKINS (field recording, alan lomax ?, 1941?) Will you wear white My dear, oh dear Will you wear white, Jennie Jenkins? I won't wear white For the color's too bright I'll buy me a foldy-roldy, ...
Aug 27, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by lerlo
"Pray for Louisiana and Texas" This was a Facebook post by a woman I've known for many years and I was just about to ask her what good praying would do if god is the one that brought the hurricane to Texas and Louisiana. She wouldn't get to use the ...
Posts
Aug 25, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by johnnyrobish
Trump Portrayed as Lifesaving Coronavirus Hero at Republican Convention At the Republican National Convention, President Trump was hailed as a bold and lifesaving leader, who who stood up to the virus, while Democrats, doctors ...
Progressives, Socialists, and Black Lives Matter
Aug 25, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by johnnyrobish
Aug 23, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by Sisyphe
The story goes that one evening, Jesus and his groupies find themselves on the eastern side of the northern tip of the Sea of Galilee, near the estuary of the Jordan River. Jesus tells his groupies that he wants to pray alone and orders them to get ...
Aug 23, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by Spinliesel
Happy birthday to Bret Mehldau, a new to me jazz artist on the world music scene. Here he is with pat Metheny The Sound of Water So beautiful!
Sexual Deviants
Aug 22, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by Petter
Next time you are called upon to propose a toast on a subject of your choice. The Toast Sex is randy, gorgeous fun; For some vagina, others bum; Or 'twixt the tits; fellatio; Grimaced faces. "Yes! Yes! Oh..." . . . To ...
Aug 21, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by TheGreatShadow
The trumpsters know it's over. Got this sent to me from a friend via FB. 99% of people here are standing in line to service his anus with their tongue whilst pence anally sodomizes them and doesn't even bother to return the favor... Well, neither ...
Pro Gun Rights
Aug 21, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by bigpawbullets
One reason we've no "peaceful protesters" around our neck-of-the-woods. Our chief of police strongly supports this philosophy.
Biden 2020
Aug 21, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by UrsiMajor
70 former Republican security leaders back Biden.
Feline Fanatics
Aug 20, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by Petter
The Cry of a Love-Lorn Tom Abed last night I woke in fright At a fearsome burst of song. 'Twas a caterwaul, A mating call; The cry of a love-lorn tom. I raised the blind, Looked out to find Just where 'twas coming from. This accolade Of ...
aussie sceptics
Aug 19, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by powder
Your thoughts on SkidMarks desire to make vaccinations mandatory? I'm thinking will we have a choice of "vaccination" or will that also be mandated? If that choice remains, I'll go for a Chinese or Russian version just because. PS Me?...
Aug 18, 2020Aug 2020

Good morning...let’s get this Tuesday morning off to a great start with a live version of Stand By Love from that great Scottish band - Simple Minds.
Sunset, Sea, Coffee and Me
Aug 17, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by Boomtarat03
Magandang umaga ☺ have a cuteness morning ⛅ Tuesday!
Aug 16, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by Grecio
What color was Jesus?
Aug 16, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by twill
Damn it Men & Women !! Too bad churches are closed right now!! Ive got biblical questions needing answered !! Should I pray to Jesus for answers? I'll just ask you all: What's better a Glock 19 or a Smith & Wesson .357 model 60? Thanks ya'll! (I ...
Aug 15, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by bradnyijuan
Just wondering if we the people could could chip together and save the post office. I’m retired and not rich but I would give a lot to safe it! I’m scared trump will cheat enough to win election. It looks like that’s his plan. If I was still a ...
World Music
Aug 15, 2020Aug 2020

Today I’m posting Simon & Garfunkel’s Sound Of Silence performed by German group Gregorian. A nice version of this well known song.