The Escapees- - Hide here!
Jan 16, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by MojoDave
McJesus artwork in Israel sparks violence. The artist "...meant to bring awareness to and criticize society’s obsession with capitalism."
Jan 15, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by DGJ0114
LINKArab Christians protest 'McJesus' sculpture in Israel | Israel News | Al Jazeera
Jan 12, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by 48thRonin
LINKIsraeli Jewish settler terror supporters taunt the family of arson victims
Jan 12, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by EVgeorge
Trump and his followers make the critical error that a "wall" will stop immigrants from coming in and asking for asylum. It will not. Nor will it stop very many who simply want a "better life" here. And the $5.6 billion is to START building the wall,...
Jan 10, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by 48thRonin
LINKSyria After The Defeat Of Imperialism | PopularResistance.Org
Out Of The Illusion
Jan 7, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by William_Mary
Let's Get Our Priorities Right': Outrage as Bipartisan Group of Senators Pushes Bill to Punish Boycotts of Israel Amid Shutdown
Jan 1, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by powder
Seems the US and Israel have left another international body, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation aka UNESCO. You know, the mob who look after World Heritage sites etc Seems they've been picking on ...
Jan 1, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by SeanBab
If I move to Israel, would I have to join the military? Should I join the Israeli military if there? Am I too old to join the military? Israeli, American, or otherwise?
Out Of The Illusion
Dec 30, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by William_Mary
TRUMP SCORES, BREAKS GENERALS’ 50-YEAR WAR RECORD Say what you will about Trump, but he's on the right path here if he allows Assad and Russia to take the reigns without interference here. And that includes telling Israel...
Dec 29, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by William_Mary
Local Forces Who Defeated ISIS in Syria Defend Their Territory (The outcry against Trump’s withdrawal announcement include exaggerations of the role that 2000 U.S. troops played in defeating ISIS (which exclude personnel ...
Out Of The Illusion
Dec 29, 2018Dec 2018

Dec 29, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by SeanBab
How do most Native Americans and tribes feel about the state of Israel? Do they support Israel metaphorically in their heart. Are some tribes and individuals against Israel because of a similar history with whites and Israelis and Palestinians. Or ...
Dec 28, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by jerry99
LINKRussia Picked Donald Trump and Ran Him for President, Former Israeli Intelligence Officer Says
Dec 27, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by Spinliesel
Epiphany Cat -wise
Out Of The Illusion
Dec 26, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by William_Mary
10 New Year's Words of Wisdom for the Left CAUTION: You may be infected by the Social Democratic virus whose main symptoms are using right-wing methods to obtain conquests from the Left and, in case of conflict, to aggravate ...
Dec 20, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by 48thRonin
LINKUncle Vlad weighs in
Dec 20, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by DGJ0114
LINKAnne Graham Lotz: My Breast Cancer’s a Sign That an Attack on Israel is Imminent | Sarahbeth Caplin | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
Dec 18, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by altschmerz
Does any country in the world have a lobby in Washington besides Israel? Has any foreign president other than Netanyahu had the gall to meet with Congress behind the US president's back to challenge a presidential decision? And now the state of Texas...
Dec 18, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by Rahm1
Has anyone here heard about the Druze community of Israel? This community believes in reincarnation and expects dead people to return to the community. A few months ago, I heard this radio broadcast on NPR's Snap Judgement (listen to it here: ...
Scientists
Dec 17, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by Lukian
The best science images of the year: 2018 in pictures California’s worst wildfires, cloned monkey twins, the world’s smallest house and more.
Dec 17, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by Cutiebeauty
Thinking of you
Aural Adventures
Dec 17, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by Boxdoc
Bagpipes get a bad rap from some. Not from me.
Dec 16, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by blumandolin
And spreading through Europe even Israel
Jewish by Culture
Dec 14, 2018Dec 2018

Israel Approves Thousands of Unauthorized West Bank Settler Homes-This is Wrong? Do You Agree?
The Best of Late Night & News
Dec 11, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by chalupacabre
Trump clashes with Pelosi, Schumer in Oval Office 45 says, "If you really wanna know how effective a wall is, ask Israel." Why not Germany?
Dec 8, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by THHA
LINKMandela’s grandson on visit: ‘Israel is the worst apartheid regime'
Site & Customer Service
Dec 6, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by nvrnuff
I am getting pop-up alerts after disabling them. Why?
Motorcycle Lifestyle
Dec 4, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by Sept-10th
Good afternoon from Oregon. First season in 30 years just ended or myself and Pat. I have been waiting for this bike my whole life. I saw it saw me it was love. Name it Pat. I was able to pull in 3,000 miles of Summer including the learning curve so ...
Dec 2, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by PBuck0145
LINKThe Islamic War on Israel - The History and the Conflict - YouTube
Dec 2, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by Krish55
LINKCNN firing Marc Lamont Hill proves Israel is untouchable in U.S. media - Israel News | Haaretz.com
Nov 27, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by Baalzebub666
Does non-belief in gods lead to non-belief in Israel?
Jewish by Culture
Nov 24, 2018Nov 2018

Hi I was born in Boston, MA to Jewish parents. My Mom came from a religious family, my Da'd's non religious but my Grandother made chopped liver, knishes, kreplach, kishka, etc. I was forced to attend Sunday School in Sharon, MA, now a 70% Jewish ...
Nov 20, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by powder
"Unacceptable and horrible crime" says Trump. But no sanctions, still allies. Seems to me he's accepted it Twat Don't forget; Saudi good Iran bad, Israel good Syria bad and.......Russia always bad.
Nov 19, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by cava
The problem of racism as it presents itself in antisemitism, versus the Nation of Israel which claims to represent all Jews. Judith Butler discusses the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement and makes interesting observations why the far right...
Out Of The Illusion
Nov 17, 2018Nov 2018

Israel: Netanyahu Takes Over Defense, Coalition Gov't Crumbles
Nov 16, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by Lukian
LINKNetanyahu government heads towards collapse
Nov 16, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by Lukian
LINKIs the Western Wall falling down?
Out Of The Illusion
Nov 13, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by William_Mary
Yemeni War Deaths Have Been Underestimated by 5 to 1 The numbers will continue to grow for decades. And anyway you look at it it's a direct result of lies manufactured by British and US intelligence for an agenda. Over 200 mass...
Out Of The Illusion
Nov 13, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by William_Mary
Canada’s Trudeau Attacks BDS, Joins Trump & Israel Blaming ‘Both Sides’ for Anti-Semitism Fair warning! Dear liberals and progressives, your titles have been taken over by fascist. While labeling you as the fascist. Welcome ...
Jewish by Culture
Nov 13, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by pyepye56
My father was Jewish (both his parents were); my mom is of Mexican descent. Parents made sure we three knew and understood what Judaism and Catholicism were all about and allowed us to make up our own minds. The fact that it was my father who was ...
Metal, Punk, and other Avenues of Aggression
Nov 12, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by DaphneDarling
This guy is either a marketing genius or a complete and utter clueless douche. I'm leaning towards the latter...
Nov 10, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by AmmaRE007
This articles talks about white supremacistsin the USA being trained in Russia.. Military training..and getting weapons from Israel.
owners & mods
Nov 10, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by RavenCT
Moderator meeting at 5 pm Sunday November 11th in Luci's chat room: . Bring concerns and ideas.
Insomniacs
Nov 10, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by DoDapper
Good morning, insomniacs. I have been awake since 3. How did you sleep last night?
Nov 5, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by powder
POLLIt is fairly obvious regime change is planned for Iran. Most likely proxy forces will be used like Saudi Arabia, UAE and Israel. Now the Iranian regime is not nice, authoritarian etc. Australia being the original "metoo's", will ask " how high" when ...
  • 0 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 3 votes
Nov 2, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by chalupacabre
Washington Post: Trump had 1,100 lies, mistruths in 7 weeks Wish I could say I was surprised.
Jewish by Culture
Oct 31, 2018Oct 2018

Posted by kmaz
Fwiw: Pittsburgh Killing Aftermath Bares Jewish Rifts in Israel and America By David M. Halbfinger Oct. 29, 2018 I guess my view is good to see the divisions discussed.
Out Of The Illusion
Oct 30, 2018Oct 2018

Posted by William_Mary
Immigration-Not the type you should welcome! Canada has accepted 117 White helmets along with their family members, evacuated earlier in July from war-torn Syria with the help of Israel, CBC News reported Sunday. Dear neighbor, ...
Conservative Atheists
Oct 29, 2018Oct 2018

Posted by richiegtt
I am so sick of the media in this country.It's absurd for them to claim that Trump is stoking anti-Semitism.What about his and his cabinets Pro-Jewish and pro Israel records.What about the Obama administrations extreme hostility to Israel and the ...
Oct 26, 2018Oct 2018

Posted by cava
Liberty Leading the People is a painting by Eugène Delacroix commemorating the July Revolution of 1830, which toppled King Charles X of France. The photograph, which was captured in northern Gaza on October 22 by Mustafa Hassouna who works for the ...
Oct 24, 2018Oct 2018

Desantis Warns Florida Jewish Voters That Gillium Will Hurt Israel - WTF!!!!
The Escapees- - Hide here!
Oct 23, 2018Oct 2018

Posted by Stacey48
The beauty I found in TX: 1. The flowers I saw at a truck stop. I jumped from the cab of the truck, hoping to smell the roses, rather than the terrible cow poo smell that had permeated my life for so many miles...they were plastic. They were pretty....
Oct 23, 2018Oct 2018

Posted by GipsyOfNewSpain
Why I don't care for the "nation" of israel. This is Why!!!!
Oct 21, 2018Oct 2018

Posted by powder
I do love irony. Israel is preparing to demolish a village so it may expand it's "settlements", then Jordan decides this. Brilliant way to teach empathy.
Oct 18, 2018Oct 2018

Posted by johnprytz
Regarding God’s Real Ten Commandments I bet you think you know what the Ten Commandments are especially since they are given twice, first in Exodus, Chapter 20; then again in Deuteronomy, Chapter 5. But of course Moses broke the tablets upon which...
Oct 16, 2018Oct 2018

Posted by flower_nut
Which wizard designed your soul? Flat with no gravity now it's round with 2 poles. The meaning of life is scary with wizards designing souls. How is it most people gain confidence from having a soul? I could never decide which church has the right...
Oct 13, 2018Oct 2018

Posted by AndiPandi
Me in 1985 on kibbutz Ashdot Yaakov, Israel. I was 21. We were hitching a ride from Gallile and Israeli soldiers picked us up. Hitching in Israel was the way to go back then. Nicest people you could ever ask to meet. I asked for a picture with one of...
Oct 13, 2018Oct 2018

Posted by Humanlove
LINKAnd now, what next?
Oct 12, 2018Oct 2018

Posted by Greenheart
The Distance between Egypt and Israel is about 613 Km, but it took Moses and the Israelites 40 years to complete their Journey. On the average each day, they walked 43 metres!. Yes 43 meters almost half of what Usain Bolt was doing in 5 seconds. "I ...
Academic (e.g., Science)
Oct 12, 2018Oct 2018

Posted by birdingnut
Fatherless mice! Mice 'conceived' from the egg cells of two female parents, with no input from a male sperm cell, have grown into normal, healthy adults, and had pups of their own. The scientists, from the Tokyo University of Agriculture, first ...
Oct 10, 2018Oct 2018

Posted by michaeliscool
Omg this is hillarus
Conservative Atheists
Oct 9, 2018Oct 2018

Posted by bigpawbullets
I've recently seen comments in several posts here about personal lives vs government spying. I believe we all have a right to privacy. In today's information rich environment, I'd argue that real privacy no longer exists. If this is true, and all ...
Oct 7, 2018Oct 2018

Posted by HippieChick58
The system is not broken.
Oct 5, 2018Oct 2018

Posted by MountMadness
The Roots->Break You Off
The Best of Late Night & News
Sep 29, 2018Sep 2018

Posted by phxbillcee
Meanwhile, on the Homefront... Judge: Arizona can't enforce law barring state contractors from boycotting Israel
Sep 25, 2018Sep 2018

Posted by Nichole765
It's my birthday! 🎉🎉🎉🎉 I scheduled 3 job interviews today. Wish me luck!👍👍👍
Science, Health & History Tidbits
Sep 22, 2018Sep 2018

Posted by phxbillcee
Traces of the World's First 'Microbrew' Found in a Cave in Israel
Sep 18, 2018Sep 2018

Posted by CallMeDave
Moscow says its plane was caught in Syrian crossfire after Israeli jets used it for cover during attacks in Syria. An Israeli military spokesperson when asked about both the reported Israeli attack and the Russian plane said: "We don't ...
Uncommon words and their meanings.
Sep 15, 2018Sep 2018

Posted by Outlier
Aramaic noun 1.a Semitic language, a Syrian dialect of which was used as a lingua franca in the Near East from the 6th century BC. It gradually replaced Hebrew as the language of the Jews in those areas and was itself supplanted by Arabic in the ...
Singles without kids dating
Sep 15, 2018Sep 2018

Posted by Hellas
I'm not sure I belong here. My "kids" are 28 and 24. Does that qualify me?
Sep 14, 2018Sep 2018

Posted by RichieO
I don't like cults but......
Sep 12, 2018Sep 2018

Posted by Freedompath
I wondered if anyone else sees how Putin has worked his ‘magic’ on the whole world, but especially with trump?! He has ‘suckered,’ trump in and somehow enabled him, into isolating America from almost everyone (except Israel and Russia)! Now ...
Jewish by Culture
Sep 12, 2018Sep 2018

Posted by PontifexMarximus
September 6, 2018 A Memoir of Disillusionment I was raised to revere Israel. Then I moved there. By Talia Lavin
Sep 10, 2018Sep 2018

Posted by KKGator
Forgot how much I liked this band. The 80s weren't all bad. Lone Justice - Shelter
Progressives, Socialists, and Black Lives Matter
Sep 7, 2018Sep 2018

Posted by taichifan
Another police killing. "In your apartment while black." inequality politics
Insomniacs
Sep 4, 2018Sep 2018

Posted by RavenCT
If you like cats and have trouble sleeping this one is for you.
Sep 3, 2018Sep 2018

Posted by Krish55
LINKThe Truths That Won’t be Told: How Israel Spies on US Citizens
Uncommon words and their meanings.
Sep 2, 2018Sep 2018

Posted by ValJ
Gallivanting - going around from one place another in the pursuit of pleasure or entertainment. My nan used use this word a lot when I was young. "Where are you off now with yer gallivanting"?
The Escapees- - Hide here!
Sep 1, 2018Sep 2018

Posted by CaroleKay
Today is the first day of Suicide Prevention Awareness Month. Suicide can affect anyone so please learn the warning signs and save a life. Warning Signs: Threatening or planning suicide Giving away possessions Making out wills Despairing texts ...
Uncommon words and their meanings.
Sep 1, 2018Sep 2018

Posted by Snickers77
BOWDLERIZE: bowd-ler-ize. VERB. To remove material that is considered improper or offensive from a text or account especially with the result that it becomes weaker or less effective. The term derived from Thomas Bowdler and English physician who ...
Sep 1, 2018Sep 2018

Posted by ArtfulBliss
Has anyone here had weight loss surgery? (No judging)
Sep 1, 2018Sep 2018

Let us start a new religion with one commandment, “Enjoy thyself” - Israel Zangwill (Children of the Ghetto)
Out Of The Illusion
Aug 30, 2018Aug 2018

Why Confronting Israel Is Important
Aug 30, 2018Aug 2018

Posted by THPDillon
I miss Liz Lemon.
Baby Boomers
Aug 30, 2018Aug 2018

Posted by mistymoon77
Love brand, Cachet, Jovan brand, so many & I miss some of them.. can't find them anywhere :(
Treehouses, tiny homes and natural building
Aug 29, 2018Aug 2018

Posted by poetdi56
Hi all! I'm interested in tiny homes and natural building. I am part of a wonderful group that I want to share with you. It is the International Institute for Building Biology and Ecology, and I bet there are a lot of you interested in the topics....
Movie Lovers
Aug 29, 2018Aug 2018

Posted by Sheannutt
How many waited in a long line just to watch this movie?
Uncommon words and their meanings.
Aug 29, 2018Aug 2018

Posted by CharlieBrown
Hyperglot: a person who is fluent or proficient in at least six or more languages. Many experts also claim that a hyperglot is a person who is proficient in at least ten languages.
Memes edited
Aug 29, 2018Aug 2018

Posted by RavenCT
Clever too
Aug 26, 2018Aug 2018

Posted by patchoullijulie
ISRAEL NASH - Rain Plans
Out Of The Illusion
Aug 26, 2018Aug 2018

Posted by William_Mary
Corbyn’s Labour is Being Made to Fail – by Design (Not that I am unused to such slurs. I am intimately familiar with a community of online stalkers who happily throw around the insults “Nazi” and “anti-semite” at ...
Sexual Deviants
Aug 26, 2018Aug 2018

Posted by zorialoki
Ask an | Ep 2: What Do You Actually Do With Clients?
Aug 25, 2018Aug 2018

Posted by Umbral
This will be one of my favs.
Aug 25, 2018Aug 2018

Posted by MamoRosati
When I read “what’s on your mind”, I think it is wrong. Should be: do you have something in your mind?
Out Of The Illusion
Aug 25, 2018Aug 2018

Posted by William_Mary
Israel Govt Revokes Citizenship of Israeli ISIS Members, Ignoring Own History of Assisting ISIS Until needed for the next war started. Reports are these groups are being protected on the border of Syria by coalition forces. I ...
Aug 25, 2018Aug 2018

Posted by MikeFlora
Here's what we know. His personal lawyer has pleaded guilty to 8 counts George Papadopolous, a former foreign policy advisor to Trump’s campaign, pleads guilty to lying about his contacts with Russians who claimed to have “thousands of ...
World Music
Aug 25, 2018Aug 2018

FIFA World Cup Opening Gala, Moscow June 2018.....Je Veux Vivre from Gounod’s Romeo et Julietta sung by Aida Garifullina
World Music
Aug 24, 2018Aug 2018

Posted by dede18
Barcelona Gipsy Klezmer Orchestra .... the piece is titled Djelem Djelem. There are several albums of theirs on iTunes, at some point the group’s name changed and if remembering correctly they dropped the ‘Klezmer’ ...