Memes R hilarioUS!
Aug 18, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by actofdog
Super soaker wedding
Feline Fanatics
Aug 17, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by Kynlei
Insane to think that there's a cat that's been around almost as long as I have!
Aug 16, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
I have an entire database that tracks how long mainstream media covers mass shootings. It's insane how quickly the news cycle moves away from coverage. The Las Vegas Massacre was covered a mere 9 days before MGM got involved, threatened to pull ...
Aug 16, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
LINKMother and daughter arrested after ‘insane’ racist rampage leaves several people injured at Indiana beach | Raw Story
Aug 16, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by Meaniebabyinga
I found out last night that one of my good friends that I have been friends with since middle school passed away. I am so tired if hearing, "They are in heaven now", They are in a better place.." etc. Drives me insane
AUTHORS, EDITORS, PUBLISHERS, AND READERS
Aug 13, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by MoonTigerII
Wonderful, inspiring PBS American Masters show: Edgar Allan Poe: Premature Burial! Completely overturns the myth that Poe was insane, murderous and a lost drunkard, more like a character in his stories and not the real genius himself. The first ...
Aug 11, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by patchoullijulie
The Teskey Brothers - Crying Shame YouTube. These guys have a great sound. Hope y'all like em.
The Escapees- - Hide here!
Aug 10, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by SukiSue
Ugh. Facebook is starting to get insane once again. The 2016 political rhetoric has returned in its full splendor. I was shaking my head this morning reading about all the horrible things Hillary did....And she's not even running. I guess the ...
Mental Health Discussions
Aug 9, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by TimothySkaggs
I think I might have tactile hallucinations, I know I’m not being touched but it feels like I’m being sexually harassed by these fucked up characters. The first is this one annoying asshole with short-long hair with a black leather jacket and a...
Aug 7, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by StrongBow
To be honest...I only know like 3 or 4 people that understand me. Everyone else thinks I'm either insane, sarcastic, or an asshole!
Mental Health Support
Aug 6, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by Annaleda
I’m really stressed, but trying to deal. Here is to trying!
Aug 6, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by skado
Glock/Paper/Scissors
Gun Control Now
Aug 6, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by Kojaksmom
Just came back from the beach in Wilmington North Carolina. I always enjoyed the cape fear serpentarium there, and after doing some research before my trip, I found out the serpentarium no longer exists. The owner was shot and killed by his bi polar ...
Aug 6, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by SaucyCheryl
On a lighter note..., Pepper X has been in the works for nearly 10 years, and is the latest brainchild chili to come from Smokin' Ed Currie. The proprietor of PuckerButt Pepper Company, Currie is also the man who created the Carolina Reaper. Pepper X...
Aug 5, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by SaucyCheryl
Trae Crowder's new series "Do What Now..." , gourmet, artisanal, insane bullshit news stories.
Aug 3, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by EMC2
2020 is a time when we must return morality and goodness In times of trouble return to Mama MAMA Hell just insert moral on trump hats and recycle yes we can.
Jul 31, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by Shoemaker
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Wednesday! Stay out of trouble you insane Heathens! LOL! Smile you are half way through!
Jul 27, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by Deiter
New Loves, Old Feelings 1) Don’t remember much about The Lifeguard (1976) other than its generous views of Sam Eliot’s unmanscaped torso and one line near the end of the film when a late night booty call to his ex- is denied ...
Jul 25, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by CarolinaGirl60
Pet Peeves Let’s talk pet peeves. What are yours? Here are a few that really burn my ass(other than a 3-foot flame😁): •People who mistreat their kids. I was in a waiting room last week when a woman, who had just stated her baby was EIGHT ...
Liberals Who Don't Hate Each Other
Jul 24, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by genessa
i am thinking hard about pelosi. i really would be thrilled if the democrats just pushed the beginning of impeachment proceedings through the house right now. they could. maybe they should. it would be killed dead dead dead in the senate, but it ...
Jul 23, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by IAJO163
LINKWarplanes from Japan, China, Russia and South Korea face off in Asian confrontation
Trumpanzees & Morons
Jul 22, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by AntaresRose
Trump struggles in polling stats with inflence of great economy?
Jul 21, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by Our_existence
I happened to listen to a song by the,"Doors" this evening. The piece called, "The End." "Lost in a Roman, wilderness of pain, and all its children are insane." How appropriate for the times we live in now.
Jul 20, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by joeymf86
Phase 4 (movies and shows) of the Marvel Cinematic Universe was announced at San Diego Comic-Con. I can't wait!!!
Movie Lovers
Jul 20, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by joeymf86
So the last hour and a half was insane if you are a fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies. Phase 4 (movies and shows) were announced at San Diego Comic-Con. I can't wait!!!
Godless and Polyamorous
Jul 20, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by brainyactress
EDIT: We’ve had a very productive conversation. Thank you all. I’ve been poly for a while. Met someone here and we started a relationship. I had other partners; he didn’t. It’s new for him. He dated a little but nothing serious. I shed all ...
All Things Asia
Jul 16, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by Boomtarat03
Fearing crackdown, Christians at forefront of Hongkonger's protest
Gardeners
Jul 15, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by FrostyJim
First 2019 tomatoes! I had salmon cheeseburgers last night with garden lettuce and fresh picked sliced tomato - Yum!
Jul 15, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by OldHippieAtHeart
Tell us about your first time ...
Jul 14, 2019Jul 2019

This is fucking insane
Jul 13, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by holykoolaid
I confronted Pastor Steven Anderson - America's most hateful preacher - and asked him if he condones genocide:
Dog Lovers
Jul 12, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by graceylou
I must be insane, but I'm crazy about dogs, even if they are just stuffies. I went on a supply run to the city for supplies for my pet resort, and I found this poor little guy with missing ears next to my car in the parking lot. Of course, he went ...
Legalize Cannabis Nationwide/Worldwide
Jul 8, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by OldGoat43
Cannabis Company Accused of Illegally Dumping Hazardous Waste Prosecutors say defendants dumped dangerous by-product near strip malls. By Rory Devine, Dorian Hargrove and Paul Krueger Published Jul 3, 2019 at 1:53 PM San Diego, CA The company is...
Jul 4, 2019Jul 2019

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
LINKAppeals court: Trump can’t use Pentagon cash for border wall
Jun 29, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
LINK‘Regime change takes time’: Trump plays down stalled coup in Venezuela — RT World News
Jun 29, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by Freedompath
Has others seen the news, that trump wants to seal off the Lincoln Memorial and just have friends, family and VIP, for the 4th of July celebration? This is insane..,trump wants to take over this Country for himself!
Music of the Movies
Jun 29, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by Ray13
Betty Grable and Dan Dailey in "Mother Wore Tights" movie -1947
Jun 27, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by Captain_Feelgood
To all the campers out there.. this is a great YT channel.
Watchers
Jun 26, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by RavenCT
MoonTigerIIhttps://agnostic.com/user/MoonTigerII Blocked Returned member MoonTiger. Had a problem with the ladies. Pressuring them for nude photos. Apparently aggressive about it. It's up to the ladies if they want to block or ...
Trumpanzees & Morons
Jun 26, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by AntaresRose
The father and child found dead at the US / Mexico southern border. The insane Trump now makes everyone elso at fault for his humanitarian atrocities. He must think we are all Hitler's clueless Germany,
Jun 21, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by twill
ENERGY Level: Am I an analomy? 60 years old. Roofing, about 12-1400 hours per year. I have put in about 42 hours this week...roofing, running estimating. Blasted out 4 1/2 straight hours of guitar last night. Band practice tonight will work ...
All Things Legal/Crime and Punishment
Jun 21, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
This is just scary. It's actually worse than scary, it's yet more proof of the Police State America has become. This is insane. In Department DNA "Magic Box." No training necessary, no rules/regulations, no supervision, not even a college ...
Jun 19, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by Benthoven
YES—failure is painful—very painful. Unfortunately, the stories of struggle to success that we’re so often told do little more than glaze right over the pain of failure so that they can spend more time talking about the glorious feeling of ...
Jun 16, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by misternatureboy
I wrote a reminder for myself. I wrote a reminder for you. I wrote a reminder for all of us. "Let go of the fucking insane need to control everything. You need to catch yourself every time the desire to make YOU happy overrides basic decency and ...
Science, Health & History Tidbits
Jun 14, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by aahouck49
I was just reading uncommon words and meanings: leave it to WartHog. the word ONOLATRY, worship of the donkey or ass (I like to use JACKANAPES, got into some trouble with a principal for telling my students not to act like Jackanapes, he was so ...
Jun 14, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by Sgt_Spanky
TRUMP AND REV. JIM JONES -- I saw a documentary on the lunatic leader of The People's Temple in Guyana who, in 1978, oversaw the murder/suicide of 918 people by forcing them to drink cyanide laced Kool-Aid at gunpoint. What I ...
Trumpanzees & Morons
Jun 10, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by AntaresRose
This insane lunatic will stop at nothing to get his way. It is frightening to think of the damage he can accomplish while sitting in the oval office. We must out him while we can.
Trumpanzees & Morons
Jun 10, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by AntaresRose
The protest blimp in London of our insane 'whatever' as he visited and pissed on those in the UK. None of our Allies and friends can tolerate the disgusting behavior of the lunatic.
Jun 10, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by AntaresRose
America must be saved from this unhinged, insane moron. I will be starting my campaign battle against those who support this ape. All he does is spew hatred.
Trumpanzees & Morons
Jun 10, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by AntaresRose
The most dangerous man on earth. I am getting ready to battle the Republicans. This unhinged, insane ape must go.
Uncommon words and their meanings.
Jun 10, 2019Jun 2019

FRENETIC. - Adjective...fast and energetic in a rather wild and uncontrolled way. Synonyms; frantic, wild, frenzied, hectic, fraught, feverish, excited. From old French frenetique (insane) originally from Greek phrenitis (delirium) phren (mind)
The Escapees- - Hide here!
Jun 7, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by ProudMerrie
The incessant flirtatious giggling in my office is driving me insane this morning. Do you think it would be appropriate for me to shout "For shit's sake, honey, take him out to the parking lot, fuck his brains out, and get it out of your system!" ...
Jun 4, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by david75090
Stephen Colbert is particularly brutal and accurate.
Jun 3, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by EricTrommater
It's the law of nature....
Jun 3, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
LINKOregon bill aims to crack down on racially motivated 911 calls - oregonlive.com
Jun 2, 2019Jun 2019

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
LINKSurvivor who crossed path with gunman thought it was a drill
May 30, 2019May 2019

Posted by GipsyOfNewSpain
It is just me or the unpresident trump is trying to Eliminate the letter "i" off the alphabet because of "Indictment", Idiot", "Imbecile", "Inadequate", "Impeachment", "Investigation", "Inquiry", "Insane", "Inquisition" ...Asking for a friend that ...
Gun Control Now
May 30, 2019May 2019

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
Illinois. This got no coverage until after it passed. Maybe this will be the beginning of something sane ... or at least less insane. ILLINOIS APPROVES BILL TO FINGERPRINT
May 30, 2019May 2019

Posted by Heather2367
Are we there yet?
May 28, 2019May 2019

Posted by Huskygirl4ever
Another good one by T G Sheppard and yeah right now it fits me
May 27, 2019May 2019

Posted by mojo5501
Found this article about "Lapel Pin Politics" and found the history interesting. Even if it's an old article I think the message holds true. So much is at stake for politicians in this media age of 'gotcha journalism'. Pity the fool who gets ...
May 26, 2019May 2019

Posted by RichieO
I find that highly insulting… How can anyone allow the lovely miss Piggy to be compared to that pile of garbage is just insane
May 25, 2019May 2019

Posted by m16566
Do you remember Cosmos with Carl Sagan?
May 24, 2019May 2019

Posted by Freedompath
Per, PBS...’Trump says he’ll declassify docs on Russia probe origins.’ This man idiot is putting Americans up for retaliation over his being investigated! This man is truly insane!!!
Conservative Atheists
May 23, 2019May 2019

Posted by PinkyandtheBrain
The Democratic Party has so gone So insane thank you for real electing our President
May 22, 2019May 2019

Posted by THHA
LINKPolice-oriented Bible now available for IMPD officers | FOX59
May 21, 2019May 2019

Posted by MissRogan
Running for Ms Senior California, 2019. Pageant 060919 @ Joan Kroc in SAN @ 1:30-TBI is my platform. Hope 2C U there.
May 20, 2019May 2019

Posted by Austin-Cambridge
I have posted one or two ditties on this group and some of you may have noticed from my spelling that I am not from your shores! I am in fact what North Americans call an Englander! I am, in fact, a mongrel just like the rest of the population of the...
May 20, 2019May 2019

Posted by mistymoon77
What a perfect analogy. Wishing and hoping and thinking it will change but you know it never will.
May 20, 2019May 2019

We find nothing grand in the history of the Jews nor in the morals of the Pentateuch. I know of no other books that so fully teach the subjugation and degradation of women......Elizabeth Cady Stanton.
Out Of The Illusion
May 18, 2019May 2019

Posted by William_Mary
WHO’S BEHIND THE PRO-GUAIDÓ CROWD BESIEGING VENEZUELA’S D.C. EMBASSY? (They position themselves as the true voices of “the people” of their nation, while the poor and working class majorities of those countries are ...
All Things Asia
May 18, 2019May 2019

Posted by Boomtarat03
US/China trade war: Huawei's hits back at US blacklist
Leftists
May 17, 2019May 2019

Four Guatamalan children in the past 6 months have died after being in US custody. - WTF!!!!!!
The Best of Late Night & News
May 17, 2019May 2019

Posted by chalupacabre
‘It’s Been Insane’: Farmer Tells Fox News That Trump Trade War is Driving Bankruptcies, Suicides Wow, on Fox News no less.
May 14, 2019May 2019

Posted by Huskygirl4ever
Hi all I'm new here 52 years old and yes I'm a widow this last week hasn't been easy for me last Wednesday would have been Norm and mine 26th wedding anniversary we were married 21 years and 10 weeks we celebrated our 20th anniversary together where ...
Green New Deal
May 14, 2019May 2019

Posted by jerry99
It's insane to ignore the major threat that's happening right before our eyes! 'We Don't Know a Planet Like This': CO2 Levels Hit 415 PPM for First Time in 3 Million+ Years Atmospheric levels of carbon registered 415 ...
May 13, 2019May 2019

Posted by jongeier
Current/Recent Books: Current: The Management of Savagery by Max Blumenthal Last: The Socialist Manifesto by Bhaskar Sunkara Insane Clown President by Matt Taibbi A Brief History of Neoliberalism by David Harvey King Leopold's Ghost by Adam ...
May 10, 2019May 2019

Posted by RaymondWebb
Tots and pears taste better
May 10, 2019May 2019

Posted by JacarC
More insane results of trans-mania:::: What happened to equal rights for WOMEN???
May 10, 2019May 2019

Posted by BookDeath
Mourning BLKstar -Feels
The Escapees- - Hide here!
May 9, 2019May 2019

Posted by Surfpirate
Isn't it insane how people idolize the rich, even if they did nothing to attain that wealth besides being born a member of the lucky sperm club?
May 7, 2019May 2019

Posted by Tomfoolery33
Wonder why she missed?
May 7, 2019May 2019

Posted by MarkWolf
Patron saint of the day is.....
Game of Thrones Fan Club
May 3, 2019May 2019

Posted by UrsiMajor
No GoT party is complete without one of these.
May 2, 2019May 2019

Posted by MLinoge
You're not supposed to say that religious people are idiots or insane, but I'm stumped for another way to explain the efficiency or Trumps recent bullshit.
May 1, 2019May 2019

Posted by MsAl
Over 30 tweets from POTUS this morning so far..
Apr 30, 2019Apr 2019

US Senators, including Trump's golf buddy, Lindsey Graham, blasts insane Trump plan to cut foreign aid by 23%.
Apr 30, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by WonderWartHog99
Works for me.
Apr 29, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
LINKDisney Heiress Criticizes CEO Robert Iger’s Compensation - WSJ
Apr 24, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by ToolGuy
This quote predates the Green New Deal. “As every environmentalist knows, over the last few centuries we humans have created an ecologically unsustainable industrial economy. Unless we radically reform our way of doing things and create a ...
Apr 23, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
LINKWisconsin Gov Will Veto ‘Born Alive’ Bill Because It’s ‘Not A Productive Use Of Time’
Green New Deal
Apr 22, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by jerry99
Insane policy of subsidizing dirty fossil fuels and hurting clean renewable energy. Under Trump's Tariffs, The US Lost 20,000 Solar Energy Jobs 2016 was the best year on record for solar energy in the United States. A report from...
Apr 21, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by JesseBoren
Thrice - Hurricane
Apr 20, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by EricTrommater
Will work for 🍌
Apr 19, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
LINKFederal appeals court upholds California's sanctuary state law - JURIST - News - Legal News & Commentary
Apr 19, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by ToolGuy
This was written by a friend of mine who said it almost 30 years ago. Prescient? Too many environmentalists ignore the financial component of the problem. The last sentence is classic. ”As every environmentalist knows, over the last few centuries...
Apr 19, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by WonderWartHog99
Just for you beautiful people.
Apr 18, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by Freedompath
I have read the ‘double speak,’ of this demented government report. So the law applies one way, if this is true and another way...if the other is true! This is like living in an insane asylum! How many ways can the word ‘the,’ be twisted! ...
Apr 17, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by LimitedLight
Anyone know some basic animation? Suppose I have on screen (a,b). I want that to stay there and then also show (b,a). It'd be nice if I could animate it, showing the first being copied and then showing the two letters being permuted. Any ...