Jan 14, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by PedalingOn
Ween - Stay Forever Ween put out their first album 30 years ago, and even though I've had friends who were really, really into them, I didn't really catch on until this year. Long story short, I developed a crush on a woman who was really,...
Jan 14, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by LiterateHiker
Very Good Cornbread
Science, Health & History Tidbits
Jan 13, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Haemish1
Deep sea scavengers!
Jan 13, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by whiskywoman
im just getting smarter that's my story
Jan 9, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by WilliamCharles
LINKArizona official quits amid charges he paid women to give up babies
Baby Boomers
Jan 9, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Sheannutt
What a treat to have when I was a kid. Wonder if they still make them?
Jan 9, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by ForTheBirds
I've been under treatment for depression for 20 years or so with mixed results. My current Shrink offered Neurostar treatment. They use magnetic pulsing similar to what you get in an MRI via transmitters on the side of my head every day for six ...
The Best of Late Night & News
Jan 8, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by chalupacabre
Federal Judge Invites Scammed Students to Propose Additional Punishments for Betsy DeVos Score one for the underdog!
Jan 7, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by VineetHonkan
So this past weekend I was in Collingwood with my brother. We went to the Blue Mountains where he skied and we did snowshoeing on the trails.
Uncommon words and their meanings.
Jan 6, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by davers
Rax verb (used without object) To stretch oneself, as after sleeping.
Jewish by Culture
Jan 3, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by genessa
From my jewish learning dot com, must a jew believe in god? Some excellent points here, including references to (without naming them) spirituality and animism. g
Jan 2, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by FearlessFly
Lets Talk Dirty In Hawaiian - John Prine
Jan 1, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by dance
I sure would love to meet a woman that can dance or would like to learn. And I definitely love to cruise the great waters around all world.
Dec 31, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by skado
This post does not pretend to represent a scientific analysis; it's just a conversation starter. When @LeeLou asks how fellow Atheists deal with depression, he gets 94 comments (and counting). When @Seeker3CO asks people to share their guiding ...
Dec 31, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by IrishTxJudy
Happy New Years Eve everyone. I know this is the time we look back on the past year and look forward to the new year. With that in mind, while I don't make resolutions, I have set goals for me. Some I've already started and will carry over to 2020. ...
Mental Health Support
Dec 31, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by domos
Does anyone else struggle with depression during the holidays? Each year, I better realize how difficult of a child I was but it never makes up for what happened. I find that breathing exercises make it easier to go to sleep without falling into ...
Dec 30, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by sweetcharlotte
What does Depression feel like to you? @LeeLou posted an interesting question in Health & Happiness about how you deal with Depression. I am interested in what Depression physically feels like to only you? This question does not have to do ...
Dec 30, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by ToolGuy
Greta Thunberg said she wouldn’t have met with Trump. Do you agree with her assessment of him?
Dec 29, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by ToolGuy
I have just finished one of the best books I have ever read. The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown. Its meticulous research about the 9 crew members but in particular one by the name of Joe Rantz includes the preparations by Germany to hold the ...
Dec 29, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by LiterateHiker
The most common issues people discussed in therapy this year.
Dec 29, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by desertastronomer
Little River Band - Reminiscing (1978)
Dec 28, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by FearlessFly
Spotify joins Twitter in suspending political ads in 2020, in a move opposite of Facebook
Dec 27, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by LeeLou
How do my fellow Atheists deal with depression?
Dec 23, 2019Dec 2019

Absolutely correct
Dec 22, 2019Dec 2019

Good Evening Everyone! I expected to be posting today-my apologies. Being a sales rep you have to organize your car as an office. I had to unload 10 cases of work product-candy and sales materials in my apartment -divide it up and repack it in an ...
Progressives, Socialists, and Black Lives Matter
Dec 21, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by Stargazer01
Wonder if Democratic Socialism had been in place before 1929 would the United States have suffered the great depression? I believe not but don't know if anyone has investigated that.
Dec 19, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by FearlessFly
Depression and suicide linked to air pollution in new global study Cutting toxic air might prevent millions of people getting depression, research suggests
Mental Health Support
Dec 19, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by Justjoni
Air pollution exacerbates depression and suicidal behaviors, and it’s getting worsen under Trump 😡
Dec 18, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by Spinliesel
Happy birthday, Keith Richard! Happy
Dec 16, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by Tomfoolery33
Cracked me up!
LIFE STORIES
Dec 12, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by sweetcharlotte
In November 2017, I was in a school car line to pick up my granddaughter from Elementary School, a daily task I enjoy. She usually tells me about her day, who made her laugh, the unfair teacher, the bully girl who made fun of her socks. It was the ...
Dec 11, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by valkoii
Saw my favorite band yesterday and now that post-concert depression is hitting me, along with muscle ache and a very sore throat. It's all worth it tho!
Dec 10, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by Fred_Snerd
I used to listen to music that matched my mood. That was a mistake. It reinforced my detrimental attitudes. I'm doing much better listening to happy music. I understand that joy can be a bitter pill in the of midst depression. However, the resulting ...
Legalize Cannabis Nationwide/Worldwide
Dec 9, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by OldGoat43
ARIZONA POLLENATION PROBLEM: State lawmakers asked to consider limits on proximity of hemp fields to marijuana farms By Howard Fischer Capitol Media Services Dec 6, 2019 The Associated Press 2015 Producers of marijuana — the version of the ...
Dec 7, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by ToolGuy
Mayor Pete criticizes his own party on deficit. He sounds like a Republican deficit hawk. Aside from the fact that his criticism of the Dems is wrong, the announcer here and, indeed, most Americans including the democrats do not understand deficits ...
Mental Health Support
Dec 5, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by Annaleda
I’ve was really struggling. Suicidal thoughts, deep depression, voices in my head. My dog died suddenly, my partner turned into an abusive asshole, and the rest of life was dealing me rotten fruit. I’ve recovered to a point. Travelled to...
Dec 4, 2019Dec 2019

LINKWilliam Barr Is Undermining His Own Justice Department to Protect Trump | GQ
Bernie Sanders - The Revolution Continues
Dec 4, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by MLinoge
30 Years of Speeches
Dec 3, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by JacarC
BRIDGE OF BLOOD : : : : Two more dead! Two more never to go home again. Another example of the The insanity of the cult of diversity . . . And the excusing of the evil of the EU mandates to give special rights to ISLAMIC terrorists.
Natural history
Dec 3, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by Fernapple
There may be a few Corvids here since they are a personal favorite. Enjoy.
Battling Obesity
Dec 2, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by DotLewis
2 December, 2019 - Diet Diary - Had 3 good days, got weight back down from highest point since hitting my goal. I am still 4 pounds over my "goal" so I have work to do before Christmas which will by it's nature offer opportunity and impetus to eat ...
Dec 1, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by ClintF
I don't know why I'm sharing this. Maybe because no one personally knows me here? Tomorrow I will have my final hearing for my disability claim. I suffer from depression, anxiety attacks, and suicidal ideations. If I'm denied, I will not be able to ...
Introverts Unite!
Nov 29, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Jurnee
Idk if this belongs here or not, but it's where I'm posting it: is food depression a real thing? I've had trouble with my weight since I was in middle school and it's gotten to the point where my doctor really really wants me to lose weight pretty ...
Legalize Cannabis Nationwide/Worldwide
Nov 27, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by OldGoat43
HIGH THC EXTRACT EXPORTED FROM COLUMBIA S.A. Khiron Receives First Colombian Authorization to Commercialize High-THC Cannabis for Domestic and Export Sales Khiron Life Sciences Corp. Nov 25, 2019, 00:01 ET Authorization for domestic and ...
Nov 26, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Davesnothere
Here again is the influence of Jeff Sharlett's "The Family"
Nov 26, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by FearlessFly
FDA Recognizes Psilocybin As 'Breakthrough Therapy' for Depression
Nov 26, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by altschmerz
Least favorite grandchild
Legalize Cannabis Nationwide/Worldwide
Nov 25, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by OldGoat43
PSILOCYBIN THERAPY FOR DEPRESSION FDA grants Breakthrough Therapy Designation to Usona Institute's psilocybin program for major depressive disorder November 22, 2019 01:15 PM Eastern Standard Time MADISON, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Usona ...
Nov 23, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by John-Paul
So many pans and I'm cooking for one. There must be a country song in there somewhere. Overcast days like today bring out the depression. I see reminders of my situation, which is of course based on choices I have made; but taking responsibility does...
Nov 20, 2019Nov 2019

Local newspaper in Devin Nunes district wonders - is our congressman coordinating with Trump during impeachment? Sure looks like it!!!!! Agree/Disagree????
Nov 19, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by BDair
There is nothing greater, they are so great.
Nov 19, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by ToolGuy
Several economic prognosticators are predicting a downturn even a severe depression. What does it look like from where you are?
Legalize Cannabis Nationwide/Worldwide
Nov 18, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by OldGoat43
ONE PERSON IN BRAZIL? By Xiu Ying - November 15, 2019 Judge in Rio Allows Parkinson’s Patient to Plant Marijuana for Treatment A study of mice concluded that "CBD can be a useful drug to prevent the parkinsonism-induced nociceptive ...
Mental Health Support
Nov 18, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by AlasBabylon
People with depression are more likely to say certain words
Mental Health Support
Nov 17, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Sansdeus
Content warning: Suicide. I have a litany of mental health issues and I'm concerned that I will never find a partner who understands or would be supportive. A few years ago I was diagnosed with CPTSD. From years of abuse. I've been sexually, ...
Mental Health Support
Nov 17, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by moosepucky
An article on winter seasonal depression and ways to deal with it. When I was in New Hampshire I looked foward to winter. Yes it was brutal cold. Yes there was a lot of snow (some storms were measured in multiple feet, not inches). ...
Mental Health Support
Nov 17, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by D3rpyDerps
Hello everyone, my name is Charles. For the past 6 or so years I was in a downfall. I war going nowhere in life and using video games & unhealthy eating as coping mechanism for my anxieties and depression. Most of my teenage years were waisted away ...
Nov 17, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by MikeInBatonRouge
tRump's very own personal (fat) Joseph Goebbels! (Propaganda minister to Adolf Hitler) William Barr's Partisan 'Authoritarian' Trump Defense Triggers Calls For His Impeachment
Nov 16, 2019Nov 2019

Dad got distracted
Nov 14, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by JayOleck38
Finally watching Marvel's Endgame and.....nope not trusting any of the deaths here to be permanent. Death here is more like a temporary setback that a final destination. The old man in Monty Python and the Holy was more dead than any character here.
Family & Parenting
Nov 14, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Jossh
Nov 13, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by FearlessFly
Next in Google’s Quest for Consumer Dominance: Banking
Nov 10, 2019Nov 2019

REMINDER: Tonight is Trivia Nite. All are invited to join us at 6:00 PM EST USA. We play a fun version of Trivial Pursuit so there's something for everyone! Hope you can join us in the Singles/Mingle/Chatroom.
Nov 9, 2019Nov 2019

LINKWSJ: US Farmers Filing For Bankruptcy At Levels Not Seen Since Great Recession
High Functioning Asperger's syndrome
Nov 2, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by MsAl
"Autistic people don’t need to be fixed. Anxious people don’t need to be thrown into the metaphorical lion’s den to be cured of their anxiety. Depressed people don’t need to be “cheered up” to be suddenly cured of their depression. ...
Newbie Groupies!
Nov 1, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by RichardWright
Hello. I just joined a little while ago & still not quite certain where to begin. This seemed as good a place as any. I like to post memes, pictures, music, & occasionally my own rants. I'm very openly emotional & will generally talk about pretty ...
I Love Halloween!
Oct 31, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by GuyKeith
Our party was a blast. Here are some Dinosaur Trick-Or-Treaters!
Oct 31, 2019Oct 2019

The origin of haunted houses goes back to 1933 during the Great Depression.
Oct 30, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
LINKThere's No Evidence Marijuana Will Treat Your Anxiety or Depression | Live Science
Mental Health Support
Oct 25, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Tomfoolery33
Still amazed and delighted at how close to the surface my emotions are, now that I'm off anti-depressants. It also makes me very glad that I was on them during my job loss, divorce, and move. I would have been a much bigger mess than I was without ...
Oct 25, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by birdingnut
Photo: 10-11-19 baby reticulated giraffes eating hay at the ABQ Biopark zoo, Albuquerque, New Mexico After a couple of tentative solo recreational trips, using the free, door-to-door local ABQ senior transport van, I boldly scheduled a trip to a ...
Movie Actors & Actresses Fans
Oct 21, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Ray13
Jeanne Moreau 1928-2017 Born in Paris, France, she was once the youngest student,at age 20, to join the French repertory company Theatre Nationale Populaire ( Comedie Francaise ) . At 21 she made her film debut in the 1949 French film "Last Love." ...
Legalize Cannabis Nationwide/Worldwide
Oct 21, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by OldGoat43
HYPOCRITE OR LEARNING IT? Former VA Secretary Who Oversaw Marijuana Research Blockade Now Backs Cannabis Studies For Veterans Published October 18, 2019 By Kyle Jaeger Former U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Secretary David Shulkin ...
CLASSIC ROCK RULES
Oct 15, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Huskygirl4ever
Excellent group know some things you just can't get out of your head
Oct 14, 2019Oct 2019

LINKWil Wheaton speaks on depression and anxiety
Oct 14, 2019Oct 2019

LINKWil Wheaton speaks on depression and anxiety
Oct 10, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by TheoryNumber3
Fibromyalgia has been impacting my life for quite some time. If any of you have FMS, CFS, etc. you'll find this article interesting and informative. Fibromyalgia is a chronic and often debilitating condition. It affects around 3 percent of the ...
Oct 10, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Spinliesel
All I can say is: We hippies were right again: Communal living is better for everybody's health. Community: A Key to Lifestyle Shift in Disadvantaged Areas Study in Appalachian Kentucky, designed with community input, shows measurable results for ...
Oct 8, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by ToolGuy
Yet another broken Trump promise.
Oct 8, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Ceaselessmind
Hey guys, I know I do not post often at all. I have been going through a lot of stuff lately. I honestly do not have time to ponder things and enjoy anything anymore. However, I am still here if anyone here has missed me. I do read through some post ...
Oct 4, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by jerry99
This has all the makings of the ultimate poetic justice!
Uncommon words and their meanings.
Oct 3, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Remiforce
Q.E.D, Latin phrase Quod Erat Demostrandum, "that which had to be proven", put at the end of a mathematical or philosophical argument
Oct 2, 2019Oct 2019

LINKTrump's agriculture secretary warns: Family farms may not survive
Nudists & Naturists
Oct 2, 2019Oct 2019

This Utah woman was charged for being topless in her own home. Now, she’s arguing the lewdness law is unconstitutional.
Treehouses, tiny homes and natural building
Oct 2, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Haemish1
Australian company is now 3D printing hemp based houses.
Oct 1, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Auty89
Depression
Sep 28, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by IAJO163
LINKThe News In Cartoons
Sep 26, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Diogenes
I watched 'The Thing' perform at the UK. It got sickening and I eventually turned it off. It was 'sincere, emphatic, moronic drivel.' Somewhere, I see an oxymoron in there. 'It' has the ability to lie with such straight-faced rectitude. If I didn't ...
Uncommon words and their meanings.
Sep 26, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Remiforce
kindred--dred of kin (quoting Naomi Judd)-- Old black saying, "Not all skin folk are kin folk" Actually it means people related in a family group
Legalize Cannabis Nationwide/Worldwide
Sep 25, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by OldGoat43
EXPUNGEMENT HELP: Marijuana Enthusiast Seth Rogen Releases PSA Promoting National Expungement Week Published September 24, 2019 By Kyle Jaeger Comedian Seth Rogen and Cook County, Illinois state’s attorney Kim Foxx are helping to publicize...
Mental Health Support
Sep 24, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by AlasBabylon
My date with the lady I met on the bus last week went splendidly! We split a pizza at a restaurant, had a good bit of enjoyable conversation, and gave each other a hug at the end of the evening. I like her, and she likes me, and we're planning on ...
Sep 24, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by rathswohl
"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl." The priest asks, "Is that you, little Joey Pagano?" "Yes, Father, it is." "And who was the girl you were with?" "I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation." ...
Sep 22, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by altschmerz
Straight from the horses mouth ... He's more optimistic than I am (this was recorded in 2017).
Sep 22, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by BeachChick66
Woke up to find that my 2 daughter had tagged me when she shared this on FB. Pretty sweet, slightly sniffly way to greet the day.
Sep 22, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by EricTrommater
It cures everything....
Sep 22, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by Cutiebeauty
Trivia is open right now! Come join in! It's 6.20 pm est!
Photography
Sep 21, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by MissKathleen
Sunset over the Menominee River.
Sep 21, 2019Sep 2019

Posted by dalefvictor
> So basically the economy works by passing money through it, by working getting paid, paying your bills and using credit to get that which you need by leveraging your future work. Once you stop working, due to age, illness, or medical reasons, you ...
Sep 21, 2019Sep 2019

Lied Daily to American Public!
Sep 21, 2019Sep 2019

Is Cherokee our National Language?