Love & Relationships
Jan 19, 2018Jan 2018

Posted by atheist
Have you ever awakened & wondered how you got there?
Love & Relationships
Jan 19, 2018Jan 2018

Posted by greenwitch
How hard is it to compliment people instead of critizing? If it was a rule that you had to compliment every person you met what line would you use???
Jan 19, 2018Jan 2018

Posted by gdboogietime74
Any lovers of Grateful Dead music around?? ();-}
Jan 18, 2018Jan 2018

Posted by BackToReality
Christisn Satire - Citing Freezing Weather Conditions, Al Gore Cancels Global Warming Speech
Jan 16, 2018Jan 2018

Posted by stomato
I have a huge problem with atheists who are completely intolerant of those who believe otherwise.
Jan 16, 2018Jan 2018

Posted by DerekD
I've just been informed that a fairly well known author (locally, at least) is doing a review of my first novel! I am beyond excited!
Family & Parenting
Jan 14, 2018Jan 2018

Posted by EmeraldJewel
Things like this gives me a smile and hope that the future generations of kids will be less harder to brainwash with superstitious beliefs and can be taught proper science. It baffles me that most religious people I know don’t even know how to make...
Jan 13, 2018Jan 2018

Posted by Tecolote
Every Decision You Make Affects the Next Seven Generations
Jan 13, 2018Jan 2018

Posted by zblaze
Welcome to Bleak House, America 2018 - TheHumanist.com
Jan 10, 2018Jan 2018

Posted by Pfr1998
Do you think there will be a female President ( or maybe VP) in the 25-45 generations' lifetime..maybe within the next 28 years ( 7 elections)
Jan 9, 2018Jan 2018

Posted by BillyTran
Hello greetings to all users in here?
Jan 8, 2018Jan 2018

Posted by colek18
I want to meet and hang out with like minded people. Living in an extremely red county in Ohio is hard for me. If anyone wants to meet for a drink I would love that.
Jan 7, 2018Jan 2018

Posted by briangs
I wish the people on this site would stop being so political. Just about all the members here agree there is at least the question of whether god(s) exist. How does that translate to politics? Politics and religion are a mixture that created the ...
Jan 5, 2018Jan 2018

Posted by GoldenDoll
THE AMERICAN IDENTITY. Risking the wrath of the majority of users on this site, I have a question for you. How long do you continue to say "I'm an Italian American", "I'm an American of German heritage", I'm a (insert whatever ancestor you wish) ...
Jan 3, 2018Jan 2018

Posted by NyamiRose
What is your local secular community like, if you've found one?
Jan 2, 2018Jan 2018

Posted by Boudica
I come from at least 4 generations of atheists. I find my atheism is different than a newly godless person. I do not have all the fear and suspicion. I hope to help people transition.
Jan 1, 2018Jan 2018

Posted by briankilb
Altruism. Is it for nothing, or is it for you?
Love & Relationships
Dec 24, 2017Dec 2017

Posted by atheist
Will there always be a dominant person in any given relationship?
Dec 24, 2017Dec 2017

Posted by rabbibubba
A Christmas Crunch? Fourteen years ago, I had a recumbent bike. I had it a few days and was getting my sea legs on a Sunday, getting the feel of the thing. It was lousy on hills but on a straightaway, I could fly. I decided to ride it to work ...
Dec 22, 2017Dec 2017

Posted by realdancermn
A Few Words About the “Alt-Left.” There are some faux liberals hard at work to destroy the party that would help them accomplish their personal agendas. But, they must teach liberals a lesson. Now, because of GOP gerrymandering we will be stuck ...
Academic (e.g., Science)
Dec 16, 2017Dec 2017

Posted by Marcus_Angelus
Hello my fellow Atheist can we create a better world for our new generations? which is not bound for any superstitious beliefs of Gods preaches by this Neo-Facist Priest.Can we create a Foundation which children in a young age can choose what is ...
Dec 16, 2017Dec 2017

Posted by Jarucker
Bear with me here. It seems like people that self-proclaim as religious in today’s day and age have more of a tendency to be fat(gluttony) and be greedy(never, or at least very very minimally give money to someone or actual charities out of the ...
Dec 11, 2017Dec 2017

Posted by BillRondeau
im convinced that the only god that there is,lacking a better word for it,is this spinning ball we all live on,its the closest thing to a god that there is and weve treated it like shit,now in a few generations it will probly be uninhabitable due to ...
Dec 11, 2017Dec 2017

Posted by Condorandino
I am going through a bad moment in my life because I live with an alcoholic girlfriend and I was recommended to go to Al-Anon, a group for families or friends of alcoholics. The first thing they told me is that I have to follow the 12 principles and ...
Dec 6, 2017Dec 2017

Posted by Sarahroo29
I have all older friends. Only 2 are my age or one year younger. I only relate to older people. Their maturity level matches mine. Ever since I was a kid, I had adult friends. Or older. I get exasperated by immature people or the younger generations....
Nov 29, 2017Nov 2017

Posted by Sarahroo29
Have you heard this song before?
Nov 26, 2017Nov 2017

Posted by JosephHarrison
Take that, creationists.
Nov 25, 2017Nov 2017

Posted by Plainjane
Sorry, Creationists: Scientists Witness New Species Develop in Two Generations – Friendly Atheist
Nov 23, 2017Nov 2017

Posted by VictoriaNotes
I Am Thankful For This Community & Admin
Nov 22, 2017Nov 2017

Posted by Van_O
Why are you a Humanist?
Nov 21, 2017Nov 2017

Posted by HankShiver
THE CHRISTMAS STORY by Hank Shiver Answer the following questions about the Son(s) of God, using the following passages from the King James Version of the Bible. Gen. 6:2&4 Hosea 1:10 Job 1:6-8, 2:1, 38:7 II Chr. 22:10&11 Matt. 1:1-17 Luke 3:23-38 ...
Nov 21, 2017Nov 2017

Posted by Lancer
Empathy describes the ability to put oneself into the position of the other and feel what they do. Sympathy is feeling bad for someone else and can make a person want to help them. However in this modern society where we say we care for one ...
Nov 21, 2017Nov 2017

Posted by Dheeraj
Do you people agree with the idea of a revolution against religion and making the world more livable for the future generations?
Academic (e.g., Science)
Nov 16, 2017Nov 2017

Posted by orion
Science is now rediscovering things the ancients already knew. Ours is not the first technological age. And is not likely the first to discover the power of the atom. Described in ancient texts are weapons as described appear to be describing the use...
Nov 14, 2017Nov 2017

Posted by Ravenwolfcasey
If money was not thought of or deleted from the societies equation...like " star trek" think of what humanity could accomplish for the greater good of all mankind..animals and planet earth...if we stopped putting price tags on basic needs..how much ...
Nov 12, 2017Nov 2017

Posted by SteveB
"Has Evangelical Christianity Become Sociopathic?"
Nov 12, 2017Nov 2017

Posted by Hellbent
Poetry Here are two poems I like: Robinson Jeffers was an eccentric American who, among other heterodox opinions, believed that his country should have stayed out of the Second World War.  Mostly for that reason he has escaped the notice of ...
Nov 7, 2017Nov 2017

Posted by Marine
Teddy Roosevelt Stated that the public places should be kept and provided for so that future generations would also be able to enjoy them.Our current president sees them as valuable real estate to be sold for profit.I am so discouraged by the manner...
Nov 6, 2017Nov 2017

Posted by silvereyes
POLLWhat is unique about your Generation?
  • 1 vote
  • 10 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 3 votes
Nov 6, 2017Nov 2017

Posted by Hugene2002
The two main reasons I am an outspoken atheist are, firstly, I like to live in and deal with reality, no BS thanks. Secondly, I like to think that I am outspoken about the poison that is religion for my kids sakes and for the generations to come, ...
Nov 4, 2017Nov 2017

Posted by silvereyes
Why do you think Atheism is becoming more attractive to millennials?
Nov 3, 2017Nov 2017

Posted by atheist
If you knew tomorrow was the end of the world. How would you spend your last day?
Academic (e.g., Science)
Nov 2, 2017Nov 2017

Posted by JackPedigo
I have a question: With what is going on today and even throughout history does anyone ask why? Is there perhaps a common link or is it simply good versus bad? Evil has too many religious connotations which tends to muddy the waters even more.
Oct 23, 2017Oct 2017

Posted by JMFT9517
Do you find loyalty to any political party ridiculous?