May 19, 2018May 2018

Posted by moNOtheist
‘This week, the Trump administration completed its move of the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. At the opening ceremony, two of the American speakers were evangelical superstars: Pastor Robert Jeffress, the author of several doomsday ...
May 18, 2018May 2018

Posted by TheLiberalGent
The war criminals of Israel have no right to defend STOLEN occupied lands.
May 18, 2018May 2018

Posted by bigpawbullets
Tolerance or; (Why can't we just all get along?)
May 18, 2018May 2018

Posted by Surfpirate
LINKMSNBC Apologizes After Accidentally Telling the Truth About Israel
May 17, 2018May 2018

Posted by Krish55
How does Religion affect Views of Palestine/Israel?
May 17, 2018May 2018

Posted by Surfpirate
LINKIsrael accuses unarmed Palestinian protesters of running in front of their bullets just to make them look bad
May 17, 2018May 2018

Posted by Sonya456
Eurovision 2018 was fantastic. Netherlands sing country rock. Israel interesting. Heavy metal to opera. Something for everyone! check it out on you tube
May 16, 2018May 2018

Posted by clarkatticus
I don't talk much about religion but here's a thought; If Jesus was a Jew in Israel and Israel was the home of Judaism and living there were the largest population of Jews on earth, how is it that when he was drug before Pilate he couldn't find a ...
May 16, 2018May 2018

Posted by EmeraldJewel
What’s a movie you can never get tired of?
May 16, 2018May 2018

Posted by Rideauxb
Why is the mantra: “Israel has the right to protect its borders”? Doesn’t every country have that right? What about the countries WE invaded?
May 16, 2018May 2018

Posted by OldGoat43
JERUSALEM — Israel has taken a beating from the press because of their militant response to the Palestinians protesting the opening of the US Embassy in Jerusalem. Next day hind sight has given us a new view. Most of the protesters killed this ...
May 16, 2018May 2018

Posted by ashley44
Would someone explain to me why the U.S. is allied with Israel, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and the UAE? It seems like a case of strange bed-fellows to me. On the other side, we have Russia, Iran, Syria and Turkey. I heard on the news recently that the ...
Jewish by Culture
May 15, 2018May 2018

Posted by Mooolah
Shalom. I am not a Judaic by culture or religion. However I have had more Judaic friends & acquaintances than of the Christian ilk. I have been to Israel & support the country vehemently. I have studied Judaic culture & history, admiring the ...
May 15, 2018May 2018

Posted by Surfpirate
LINKBest way to combat antisemitism is by firing live rounds at unarmed kids, Israel confirms
May 15, 2018May 2018

Posted by BookDeath
LINKUnder banner of peace, U.S. opens embassy in Jerusalem. Sixty miles away, dozens of Palestinians are killed. - The Washington Post
May 15, 2018May 2018

Fifteen Thoughts About Israel
May 14, 2018May 2018

Posted by zappaisfrank
I got rather nauseous today reading all the gushing about Trump moving our Israeli embassy to Jerusalem. I posted the following on one of the threads.. "Who the hell cares. Religion is poison. Mythology created to make people fall in line with an ...
May 14, 2018May 2018

Posted by Lukian
LINKFox News Analyst Unloads On Netanyahu And Trump: 'Where Is Your Peace Plan?' | Crooks and Liars
May 14, 2018May 2018

Posted by ashley44
Does anybody think that moving our embassy in Israel to Jerusalem will increase the possibility of a peaceful settlement between Israel and the Palestinians? Just interested in reading different points of view.
May 14, 2018May 2018

Posted by Lukian
Another twit threat Hmm I wonder what Iran will do to prove him wrong? Hmm I wonder if Israel will antagonize? Hmm I wonder if 45 will retaliate any aggression? Hmm I wonder if this will turn out in another war? Hmm I wonder what the treaty holders ...
May 14, 2018May 2018

Posted by josephr
The cost of religious intolerance has again raised it's ugly head. Are these Jews any different from the Nazis who tried to wipe out my family in the Warsaw Ghetto uprising over 70 years ago? Have the persecuted have become the persecutors. I am ...
Republican Atheists
May 14, 2018May 2018

Posted by repubatheists
It is a great day for Israel.
May 14, 2018May 2018

Posted by repubatheists
It is a great day for Israel!
May 14, 2018May 2018

Posted by Paul4747
The Most Disturbing Thing I've Heard... well... since the news yesterday, in fact. It just gets worse and worse. David M. Friedman, U.S. Ambassador to Israel, was interviewed on NPR this morning about the embassy move to Jerusalem. The ...
May 13, 2018May 2018

Posted by Free_2B_Me
Finally caught a male anole this morning...(or maybe he caught me!) Definitely much more aggressive than the females! He started out as bright green (before capture) and ended up as a dark brown (after capture). I was finally able to get a side view ...
May 13, 2018May 2018

Posted by Condor5
I love these 'Playing for Change videos. They show us the power of music to unite people and to demonstrate the talents of many different people from all over the globe. Enjoy Keb Mo becoming A Better Man:
May 12, 2018May 2018

Posted by powder
Finally!!! Someone is standing up to the bully. Europe is giving Trump the big finger re Iran. Australia and America have always been friends. When friends get out of line, you say "Mate! Pull your head in, you're being a dickhead". But ...
May 12, 2018May 2018

Posted by William_Mary
There it is again. That relationship between Israel and Iran. Just add 30 million to the cause this time. (According to Politico, the deal was brokered in part by Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) even though, as a federally elected official, he is not ...
May 12, 2018May 2018

Posted by William_Mary
Ironic or planed event? (Pressured by Congress, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) lobbying group and Israel, President Bill Clinton swiftly scrapped the deal by issuing two executive orders that outlawed all trade with Iran. ...
May 10, 2018May 2018

Posted by William_Mary
Trump Vindicates Iranian Hardliners and Victimizes Ordinary Citizens I'm not really buying into today's report of Iran lobbing useless rockets at Israel either.
May 10, 2018May 2018

Posted by powder
Israel has the right to defend itself. Taking out air defenses in a war torn country is a funny way to defend yourself. Seems rather like offense to me.
May 9, 2018May 2018

Posted by Ollietrollie
Anyone have to hide their religious views or lack thereof, at work for fear of reprisal/judgement?
May 9, 2018May 2018

Posted by Emme
45 isn't drinking any of this. SOB could sure use some to clean his shit for brains & pervy toxic mind.
May 8, 2018May 2018

Posted by Shapoklyak
"So let’s be clear: On the one side, we have a dizzying array of serving and retired generals and spy chiefs from both the United States and Israel, none of whom are friends or fans of Iran, yet all of whom agree that the Islamic Republic is ...
Conservative Atheists
May 8, 2018May 2018

Posted by Davidthinks
Iran deal. MsM, Europe and the left are screaming about Trump pulling out of the Iran deal. At first glance it would appear to be the wrong decision however let us examine the situation. 1. During the Trump campaigning which started in 2016 he ...
May 7, 2018May 2018

Posted by phxbillcee
Can't have too many Hitch quotes!
May 7, 2018May 2018

Posted by Tomfoolery33
The dark side.
May 7, 2018May 2018

Posted by BookDeath
LINKColorado State bias incident: Campus president apologizes to Native American teens - The Washington Post
May 7, 2018May 2018

As Israel Turns 70, Young American Jews Turn Away
May 6, 2018May 2018

Posted by William_Mary
Israel Is Trying To Manufacture Support For Iran Sanctions To Effect Regime Change ://caitlinjohnstone.com/2018/05/03/israel-is-trying-to-manufactur e-support-for-iran-sanctions-to-effect-regime-change/
May 5, 2018May 2018

Posted by powder
Who else finds it strange that two opposing theist states; Israel (the Jewish state) and Saudi Arabia (Wahhabist Islam and home of Mecca/ Medina) are allies against another theist state Iran (Islam)? I find it quite bizarre that these 2 traditional ...
Family & Parenting
May 4, 2018May 2018

Posted by Celestia
My oldest son has been in New York following his bliss to being an actor. He's in a show that opens tomorrow night and he's freaking out. I've done my best to reassure him that he isn't going to suck. But, gah! He's 30, our jobs as worrying parents ...
May 3, 2018May 2018

Posted by anonymous
Unholy Communion? Are you tired of all the boring church nonsense? The terrible singing, damp church pews, pre-pubescent boys with hymn books, embarrassing confessions of perpetual masturbation and ass coveting, or maybe the awkward small talk with ...
May 2, 2018May 2018

Posted by Coldo
Now That's Interesting.
Apr 30, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by Spongebob
POLLDie for your beliefs?
  • 1 vote
  • 19 votes
Apr 29, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by William_Mary
UK Sold Israel $445M in Arms, Including Sniper Rifles likely used Against Gaza Protesters On the ground no where else on the planet to need a snipers tool. Cowards using unarmed civilians in what is essentially a lock down ...
Apr 26, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by EricTrommater
TBT....ah Amsterdam!
Metal, Punk, and other Avenues of Aggression
Apr 25, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by alphasoixante
Tarantüla - Weird Tales of Radiation. Just found out about these guys. What a shorching EP!
Apr 25, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by MustardSeed
Did any of you play with Jarts as a kid? Do you feel lucky to be here? I wonder how I am still here.
Apr 25, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by Nickbeee
Right Royal Gold
Apr 24, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by Beach_slim
Are you content or are you complacent? I've seen a lot of people claiming to be content. My grandma was content, then she had a stroke. Is it really being content, or are you complacent? Complacency means you are self satisfied, unaware of your ...
Cheesy Jokes
Apr 24, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by MrBeelzeebubbles
Did you hear about the constipated mathematician? He worked it out with a pencil.
Jewish by Culture
Apr 23, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by jperlow
Kosher Products, which ones do you buy? This post by @lukian inspired me a bit. "I run the Jewish by culture group on this site. to me, I think of the reasons you mentioned below, but I buy certain kosher meat products, such as ...
Apr 22, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by William_Mary
Beware of White Helmets Bearing News---Series ://grayzoneproject.com/2018/04/19/exclusive-emails-show-how-the-white-helmets-tried-to-recruit-roger-waters-with-saudi-/ : ...
Apr 22, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by William_Mary
Durham 1st US City to Ban Police Training with Israeli Army I just don't get it. Feel free to explain this shit to me. We have quite a long history of police brutality and very questionable deaths. I will not even go into the amount...
Apr 21, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by magicwatch
End this now,, DONT Watch if squeamish , shame on Indian Culture
Apr 21, 2018Apr 2018

Media Cover-up: Shielding Israel a Matter of Policy
Apr 19, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by EmeraldJewel
Is it normal to get severe cravings for certain foods?
Apr 17, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by Twanee
I want to watch the new movie "The Wife". How a woman suppresses her talents so as to benefit another. Glenn Close' best role yet.
Gardeners
Apr 16, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by farmboy2017
My cotton is sprouting!
Apr 15, 2018Apr 2018

The Israel – Saudi Arabia Liason
Apr 15, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by factorbelief
How many men on this sight are MGTOW .
Apr 12, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by RavenCT
I really hope this is Photoshop
Apr 11, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by EricTrommater
Amazon reviews are so helpful....
Apr 10, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by mistymoon77
Cold Play... clocks
Apr 10, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by EricTrommater
I find the whole concept of paying for water to vaguly annoying....
Apr 9, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by Rossy92
Lady Starlight by Scorpions
Apr 7, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by Phyphrus
I'm not a nihilist, mostly. Unless I misunderstand what most people mean by the term. It's my understanding that it depends on what realm you're applying nihilism. I am open to changing my mind if someone has a different perspective.
Autism and/or Asperger's Syndrome
Apr 7, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by DharmaEngineer
Hey all, I'm new to the site and joining a few groups this morning. I have a 15-year-old daughter who is super smart, amazing, brilliant, and high functioning/Asperger's.
Apr 6, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by EricTrommater
" celestial object..."
Apr 6, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by phxbillcee
Warning signs...
Academic (e.g., Science)
Apr 5, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by zblaze
LINKNew evidence about the human occupation of Asia is cascading in | Aeon Essays
Apr 5, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by William_Mary
What Did Israel Bomb in the Syrian Desert in 2007?
Apr 4, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by William_Mary
The Failures Of Western Reporting in Gaza For Israel, There’s Little Political Cost to Killing Palestinians
Jewish by Culture
Apr 3, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by Mooolah
Yay Judaics! =0} Israel. The only democracy in the middle east. End of story. Hottest guys & most beautiful women.
Apr 3, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by Sofabeast
Improving my mind, life and soul - or at least the electrical activity within the brain that passes as a soul! Continuing to make the world a better place than I found it.
Apr 3, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by William_Mary
Ignore The Words Of US Presidents. Watch Their Actions Instead. Yea, I’d like to be proven wrong also. BUT, lets face the cold hard painful truth! Even if Trump was to fully pull out all aspects of American involvement, wait, that’s not ...
Jewish by Culture
Apr 2, 2018Apr 2018

Posted by jperlow
Atheism/Agnosticism and Antisemitism I’ve seen a great deal of ire here directed towards Christianity and Catholicism as organized religions but I see a troubling trend towards anti Semitic and anti Israel thought leadership among mainstream ...
Mar 31, 2018Mar 2018

Posted by phxbillcee
Mix - Dr. Israel...
Mar 30, 2018Mar 2018

Posted by Melbates
A Texan's map of the United States
Mar 30, 2018Mar 2018

Posted by jperlow
Culturally Jewish but Agnostic? Who here considers themselves still tied to their culture as a Jew — perhaps even pro Israel or even Zionist — but is also agnostic? I put myself in that camp. How do you reconcile it? I see that there is a ...
Mar 29, 2018Mar 2018

Posted by BrendaStar
I don’t tell many people that I’m agnostic. Where I live, I’m part of a seemingly nonexistent minority. The thought of an entire online community of like-minded people blows my mind. Looking forward to this experience. I thought this was a ...
Mar 27, 2018Mar 2018

Posted by Sarahroo29
I just need to vent really quickly. You don't have to read it. I just need to say it to release my frustrations of my bad day. Sorry guys.
Mar 25, 2018Mar 2018

Posted by phxbillcee
At least I don't have this problem!!!...
Mar 18, 2018Mar 2018

Posted by RobertSmith
The state of California is taking the Oil Companies to court Climate Science Goes to Court Next Week Maddie Stone Thursday 9:30amFiled to: WHAT EXACTLY EXXON KNEW In a remarkable development in what’s shaping up to be a ...
Mar 15, 2018Mar 2018

Posted by phxbillcee
Richard Dawkins: No, Not All Opinions Are Equal—Elitism, Lies, and the Limits of Democracy...
Mar 10, 2018Mar 2018

Posted by Condor5
This was posted by a man named George Wolf on Quora. Quora is a website you can go on and ask pretty much anything you want and usually get a thoughtful, reasoned answer, or several. I thought you all here might be interested as there are often ...
Mar 8, 2018Mar 2018

Posted by BeeHappy
When you discuss or argue about a topic, it could be anything, how important is it to you to "win" or "prove" your point?
Mar 7, 2018Mar 2018

Posted by Maerin
Too complicated?
Site & Customer Service
Mar 6, 2018Mar 2018

Posted by bluefairy
Hi!! Anyone out here from Brooklyn NY. I'm looking for a 1br apt or studio for a female with 2 cats on a budget.
Mar 5, 2018Mar 2018

Posted by Joshuahenley
Why do atheists and agnostics have to hide their beliefs in the work setting. I see and hear many religious people announce their beliefs. Why should we be shunned? Why are we treated differently? Will there ever be a time when we can get ...
Feb 26, 2018Feb 2018

Posted by SACatWalker
"I would have run in there (Parkland during the shooting) even without a weapon." Toward gunfire, amidst all that blood... a real superhero to save those children. Said Donald J. Trump. This is a guy who won't even share an umbrella with his wife ...
Feb 26, 2018Feb 2018

Posted by Atheistman
Prayer and the subconscious. I've heard that prayer affects the subconscious. Some folks pray for shootings and what not, that's why we keep getting them. It penetrates the subconscious. If people prayed for peace happiness and good will, then ...
Feb 25, 2018Feb 2018

Posted by Brbaldwin
Talk about putting your business on the street.... (OP: )
Feb 25, 2018Feb 2018

Posted by mistymoon77
Earth Wind and Fire..
Eclectic Jams
Feb 23, 2018Feb 2018

Posted by Taijiguy
Gov't Mule If you like blues rock, here ya go. Warren Haynes from Allman Bros side gig
Feb 23, 2018Feb 2018

Posted by Humanlove
If we believe in self I determination of people,why do EU,UN and US don't recognise the Independence of Catalonia?
Feb 23, 2018Feb 2018

Posted by Tom08030
Fly, eagles fly.....on the road to victory I have not been here since the super bowl
Cheesy Jokes
Feb 23, 2018Feb 2018

Posted by RobH86
The young couple that live next door to me have just made a sex tape. I mean obviously they don't know that yet, but I can't wait to show them
Feb 22, 2018Feb 2018

Posted by wotsthat
South Africa to beak diplomatic ties with israel