Posts
May 5, 2020May 2020

Posted by OldGoat43
VIRAL LUNG INFLAMMATION A review concluded that "findings support the investigation of cannabinoids as a plausible option to be added as an adjunct to Remdesivir or any new antivirals on SARS-CoV2 induced lung inflammation." LINK: ...
General and hello's
May 4, 2020May 2020

Posted by Pompey
Is there a lack of trust with KSA?
Academic (e.g., Science)
May 4, 2020May 2020

Posted by FearlessFly
Who is listening-in to 'secret' conversations ?
May 4, 2020May 2020

Posted by JackPedigo
A new NetFlix show “A secret Love” about a couple of aged lesbians had me get into a discussion with a friend about Doris Day. I suggested Doris Day, being a strong Christian, might be against being gay. Boy was I wrong. Looking some things up, I...
May 3, 2020May 2020

LINKGeorge Takei jokes that he's' 'starting a rumour' coronavirus turns you gay
May 3, 2020May 2020

LINKGeorge Takei jokes that he's' 'starting a rumour' coronavirus turns you gay
Posts
May 2, 2020May 2020

Posted by webspider555
Covid-19 pushing people to the edge
May 2, 2020May 2020

LINKPastor: Marriage Rates Are Falling Because Gay Couples “Cheapen” the Whole Thing | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
May 2, 2020May 2020

Human Sexuality: Everything About It
May 2, 2020May 2020

Posted by Observer-Effect
So, I was raised to be a gentleman. And not just to women, I open doors for everybody. But I grew up around strong, independent women, and those are the kind of women I have always been most attracted too. And the women who have been attracted to ...
May 2, 2020May 2020

Posted by bingst
Oh myyy! Uncle George strikes again! "I'm starting a rumor on the Breitbart chats that Covid-19 turns you gay. That should keep a lot of these idiots at home."
Cheesy Jokes
May 1, 2020May 2020

Posted by Kynlei
Somewhere out there is a planet with no war, no hunger, no killing, no pollution, and no evil. Oh and no oxygen.
Apr 30, 2020Apr 2020

LINKGay Former Ambassador Named Biden's Deputy Campaign Manager
Apr 29, 2020Apr 2020

LINKThis antigay activist hates LGBTQ people, but on Grindr he’s “bottom/vers” / Queerty
COVID-19
Apr 29, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by Jolanta
I just had to go and have a covid test as I have been on a cruise and have a bit of sore throat. It will take 72 hours before I know the results.
Apr 28, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by PBuck0145
At one time both patriotism and freedom of expression were considered to be universal values. Now they are deemed "right wing". This confuses me also.https:
Apr 28, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by soobydoody607
Is it not that you straight people made gay people? Where is it that you are confused? Gay people are beautiful! In touch, in attitude, in smile and in beauty! I am gay and I will fight til my death! How can you straight people be so hateful toward ...
Apr 28, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by soobydoody607
Believing in God stopped when: Trump won the presidency! I was born with religion when I was born in 1964 and I did not realize that I was gay or afraid to come out until the late 1980's. I went to the gay picnics, had a great time and settled down.!...
Liberals Who Don't Hate Each Other
Apr 26, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by JacarC
The republicans are NOT conservatives. The democrats are NOT liberals. The 'progressives' are exactly like the 'alt-righters'. All abut power. And equally racist. I am a Centrist. A Conservative-Liberal-Centrist. I think Conserving, and practicing,...
Linux Users
Apr 26, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by FrayedBear
Brave Browser an alternative claimed to be more private and six times faster than Chrome. "Secure, free private browser! Browse fast with private tabs and pop up blocker. The Brave Privacy Browser is your fast, free, and safe private web browser ...
Star Trek fans
Apr 25, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by bingst
Caption this! :P
Me Too - Women's Rights and Men's Rights
Apr 24, 2020Apr 2020

Blood banks are needlessly turning away gay and bi men's blood donations while they are approved by the FDA. WTF!!!!!
Science & Technology
Apr 22, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by Observer-Effect
Radioactive Juggling! When trapped in home gulag. What to do that has an edge to it, gets the blood going? I juggle a lot, how can I make it really dangerous? Well, whats absurd? I could make one of the balls radioactive! ...
Apr 20, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by zeuser
That's the damn truth.
Sexual Deviants
Apr 19, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by Fletch
UK TV Show Naked Attraction Anyone seen clips of this show? This is basically a network TV show that airs during prime time in the UK. It basically amounts to match making for naked people. The episodes I've seen are more than cringeworthy ...
Feline Fanatics
Apr 19, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by bigpawbullets
Or, in our case.... Angelique, the houskeeper. Terrifying!!! Even I run away!!
Apr 19, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by soobydoody607
These right wingers need to stay the hell out of our business! Trump is too busy killing our fellow Americans and we as gay citizens must throw all republicans out of office! These republicans are so full of hate that they are using god as a hate ...
Apr 18, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by ToolGuy
The presumptive nominee.
Apr 18, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by Robecology
Ohhh....nooooo! I missed my Bill Maher show last night! How? Intense boredom? Watching Maddow hand the show over to Velshi? Not sure. But thank you...Youtube! I got to watch the whole thing this AM. Great interview with Fareed Zakaria. Interesting...
Apr 14, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by dalefvictor
Listening to the orange wonder and I do believe that he is not responsible for anything wrong and he knew everything before it was to happen. He knew it all but everyone else was wrong and in control. He was not able to do anything more as his hands ...
Apr 14, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by Spinliesel
Lowell George shining with the acoustic version of Two Trains
Apr 12, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by Petter
This should reassure you.
CLASSIC ROCK RULES
Apr 12, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by FearlessFly
The Byrds - The Girl With No Name
Apr 10, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by Philip21
Apr 10, 2020Apr 2020

LINKGay Republicans praise Trump for easing the gay blood ban, but he didn’t even know about it / LGBTQ Nation
Apr 10, 2020Apr 2020

LINKWith Mike Pence Watching, Dr. Fauci Praised the Dignity of the Gay Community | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
Apr 10, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by soobydoody607
I a was a Byzantine Catholic when I was young and still turned out to be gay! I am damn proud to be gay! I had 3 Aunts as Catholic nuns! I am still gay! I was threatened to get my ass whipped! I am still gay! I was threatened to be killed! I am still...
Sexual Deviants
Apr 10, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by soobydoody607
As a gay man, I always thought how I would be punished for being gay! Well, I learned that I was brainwashed by religion and I now understand that love always conquers hate in any circumstance!
Instrumentals
Apr 9, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by chalupacabre
Steve Morse - La Villa Strangiato Heard this today and was confused. What an amazing cover!
Apr 4, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by powder
For all those going a bit stir crazy self isolating, I have two words for you. Julian Assange
Aural Adventures
Apr 4, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by Rossy92
Saturday "Anything Goes" Post: Pretty Little Girl with the Blue Dress On by Rhiannon Giddens
Apr 4, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by Lizard_of_Ahaz
Happy Keester....
Apr 3, 2020Apr 2020

LINKTrump’s gay press aide says it’s wrong to link President to rise in anti-LGBTQ hate / Queerty
Apr 3, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by St-Sinner
Trying to be modest here
Real Intimacy
Apr 3, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by IrishTommy
Communication is key in any relationship. How you speak to each other about any issues you have is so important. Speak calmly, openly and, here's the important part, IMMEDIATELY. Don't leave any issue unspoken. Unresolved issues can begin small but ...
Apr 2, 2020Apr 2020

LINKFDA loosens restrictions on gay men who donate blood
Apr 2, 2020Apr 2020

LINKOlympics 2021: George Takei admits April Fool's Day prank | EW.com
Apr 2, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by Dreamrider
I saw this and had to repost it! So true! Sums Christians up nicely. The evangelicals, while technically strict constructionists, pick and choose what they believe applies to their lives while ignoring inconsistencies and contradictions. ...
Apr 1, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by glennlab
If everyone else is coming up with theories, here's mine.
Apr 1, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by Tomfoolery33
Hmm..........
Apr 1, 2020Apr 2020

Posted by St-Sinner
Did you read this story?
Mar 31, 2020Mar 2020

LINKTrump Catches Melania Watching Cuomo Briefing | The New Yorker
Mar 31, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by Triphid
Well, it seems that either the local Je-Ho movement is obeying the Social Distancing/Isolation UNLESS going out for Necessities Rules or have simply realized that the Mighty, Magical, Invisible, Imaginary Jehovah has abandoned them. Went on my ...
Feline Fanatics
Mar 31, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by bigpawbullets
I like him!
Mar 30, 2020Mar 2020

Zombie Apocalypse. - I just had to share this video I’ve been sent from a member of a What’s App group I’m on...he’s a retired minister in the Presbyterian Church and normally quite a sane a sensible person in all other respects...
Mar 27, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by Mofo1953
Aw shit, Britain's Trump now got it! Step up Donny!!!
Mar 27, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by MikeInBatonRouge
Randy Rainbow strikes again. Covid-19 edition.
Mar 25, 2020Mar 2020

LINKTrump Cabinet Bible Study Leader Faults Gay People, Environmentalists For Virus
Mar 25, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by Cameron
Is anyone else finding a certain sense of satisfaction that the latest bruhaha is going to put a hell of a dint in the membership of charismatic cults? I mean whatever god figure they use to get a bunch of people together, to get the money on the ...
Mar 25, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by david75090
TRUMP CABINET BIBLE TEACHER BLAMES CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC ON GOD’S WRATH — SOMEHOW IT INVOLVES CHINA, GAY PEOPLE, AND ENVIRONMENTALISTS
Legalize Cannabis Nationwide/Worldwide
Mar 24, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by OldGoat43
BUSINESS 3/24/2020 NORML issued a reminder that consumers should beware of misinformation claiming that CBD products are effective against coronavirus. LINK: Leafly laid off 91 employees, ...
All Things Astronomy
Mar 22, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by HumanistJohn
I took this picture handheld- wish I'd had time to change my camera settings but that would've meant taking my eyes off the eclipse. Mercury is in the bottom left. 1/80 sec. f/9 400mm ISO 6400 Canon 80D with a Tamron 18-400mm lens
Academic (e.g., Science)
Mar 17, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by FearlessFly
Physicists Chip Away at a Mystery: Why Does Glass Exist? For decades, scientists have hoped to find or create ‘ideal glass,’ a perfect specimen that would help explain the nature of this enigmatic amorphous solid.
Mar 17, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by Techpriest
Ain't no hate like christian love, is there? Honestly, if a gay simply ended this guy I'd call it prempteltive self defense. First they talk about wiping a group out, later they;re doing it. Maybe stopping them early on could save a lot of lives. ...
Environmental science/Ecology/Demography
Mar 16, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by Robecology
The connection between Global warming and increased rate and severity of disease spread. From Al Gore's 2006 "Inconvenient Truth"...still "inconvenient" to discuss....
Mar 16, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by JonQ
Supposedly sister wives don't mind sharing the man...
Mar 11, 2020Mar 2020

LINKPlaywright Mart Crowley, Best Known For THE BOYS IN THE BAND, Has Died at 84
Mar 10, 2020Mar 2020

LINKScotland's first single gay man to adopt shares joy after becoming a dad
Mar 10, 2020Mar 2020

LINKPresident Trump's dismantling of environmental regulations unwinds 50 years of protections - CNNPolitics
Mar 9, 2020Mar 2020

LINKHe killed a man & shot another ‘because they were gay.’ He won’t be charged with a hate crime. / LGBTQ Nation
Mar 9, 2020Mar 2020

LINKOne Million Moms Calls for Boycott of Upcoming Marvel Movie With Openly Gay Superhero
Mar 9, 2020Mar 2020

LINKOrthodox Israeli Rabbi Claims Coronavirus is God’s Revenge for Gay Pride Parades | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
Mar 9, 2020Mar 2020

Anti-Democrat Party Liberals
Mar 8, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by Jetty
LINKMaajid Nawaz attacks the left for mocking Priti Patel and Sajid Javid - LBC
Mar 8, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by Questioner1879
The bible god/Yahweh/Jesus is the greatest abortionist. He mass murders the human race in the flood, men, women, children, babies, pregnant women. He mass murders whole cities and whole nations, men, women, children, babies, pregnant women. He mass ...
Mar 8, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by WalterWhite
Italy announced today that all heterosexual marriage ceremonies will be suspended due to straight people making too many babies. Oopps, sorry I meant to say because of the COVID19 virus. As far as I can tell gay civil unions are legal there but not ...
Mar 8, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by Outlier
"I know it sounds crazy ....but if we can pray gay away...this shouldn't be a problem..." Mike
Mar 7, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by OliviaMatteo
Tom Robinson- Glad To Be Gay (Secret Policemen's Ball)
Mar 6, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by freeofgod
Former GOP Congressman Aaron Schock Comes Out as Gay, Surprising No One: The Illinois lawmaker was infamous for opposing same -sex marriage and the repeal of "don't ask, don't tell" and his anti-LGBT voting record. Rolling Stone March 5,2020
Mar 6, 2020Mar 2020

LINKAnti-gay ex-congressman Aaron Schock comes out as gay himself - New York Daily News
Mar 6, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by OldMetalHead
I actually think this is the perfect response to those jerks who blame natural disasters on gay marriage or abortion or some such horse shit.
Trumpanzees & Morons
Mar 5, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by JayOleck38
The live-action remake of Beauty and the Beast (2017) continued testing the waters with a brief implication that LeFou was gay." Uuuuuuhhhhh....no they did not test the waters. It was not a "brief implication." They swan dove into the giant gay pool ...
Mar 5, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by Charliesey
‪This 'gay, atheist, leftist' is taking on Poland's right-wing government — by running for president ‬
Mar 5, 2020Mar 2020

LINKAaron Schock (former GOP congressman) comes out as gay
Photography
Mar 4, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by MissKathleen
Grandson and I took a ride to Lake Havasu City today. We saw the London Bridge and took a boat ride up the lake and river.
Mar 4, 2020Mar 2020

LINKTrump Campaign Will Hold Event at “Gay Is Not Okay” Evangelical Church in Ohio | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
Mar 3, 2020Mar 2020

LINKHaving a gay friend makes you a better person according to science / LGBTQ Nation
Leftists
Mar 3, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by JayOleck38
Once again: if you are against gay marriage for any reason, you're a fucking moron. No, there is no argument against that statement.
World Music
Mar 3, 2020Mar 2020

Celtic folklore today...Selkies or “Seal Folk” are mythological beings who are capable of therianthropy, changing from seal to human form by shedding their skins. They are common to Scottish, Irish and Icelandic folktales and mythology, but ...
Mar 2, 2020Mar 2020

LINKWhite House-approved pundit says coronavirus will "purge" gay people - Metro Weekly
Mar 2, 2020Mar 2020

LINKChristian Group Celebrates End of Pete Buttigieg’s Campaign Because He’s Gay | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
Mar 1, 2020Mar 2020

I Will Vote for Whoever!!!!!!!!
Feb 29, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by 1of5
LINKWhy Policing Pete Buttigieg's Gayness Is Essentialist - The Atlantic
Feb 28, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by St-Sinner
True caring.
The Escapees- - Hide here!
Feb 28, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by SukiSue
So...... Sold the post ugly-overdue-divorce marital home. And like those Catholics say, "Jesus, Mary and Joseph!" Try moving eight rooms of stuff plus a full garage of "stuff memories are made of" into a 10x30 UHAUL storage container. Couple that ...
CLASSIC ROCK RULES
Feb 27, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by FearlessFly
The Allman Brothers Band - Jessica - 1/16/1982 - University Of Florida Bandshell
Love & Relationships
Feb 27, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by IrishTxJudy
Yesterday while driving to work, the morning host talked about how “The Bachelor” ,which I have never watched but know what it is, was having a casting call for people 65 and older for a senior version of the show. He asked people to call in to ...
Feb 27, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Charliesey
Mike Pence, the vice president of the United States, has said he doesn't believe that smoking kills via @businessinsider THIS STUPID ASSHOLE THAT DOES NOT BELIEVE IN SCIENCE AND HIV IS A GAY DISEASE IS IN CHARGE!
Conservative Atheists
Feb 26, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by SpikeTalon
Know what happens on here when a leftist loses an argument with a right-leaning individual? Your post on the public feeds gets flagged unjustly- "The ignorance of the gun control crowd (or more appropriately named the anti-gun rights crowd) never..." Good thing I had copied the link down, so if anyone wanted to they could still see the post at ...