Jan 20, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by dokala
In Soviet Russia, bears pet you
Leftists
Jan 20, 2019Jan 2019

This is perfectly insane says George Conway, Kelly Anne Conways lawyer husband. He burns Rudy Guiliani's claim for Trump to speak with Cohen about false testimony is legal. WTF!!!!!
Autoimmune Disorders and Rare
Jan 18, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by LadyAlyxandrea
Oh give me strength because I am about to fucking throat punch two of my aunts. They constantly bully, exclude, and talk shit on my mom and of course the petty disrespectful jabs go into full fucking effect while we are desperately trying to figure ...
Jan 17, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by sapiofile
I've been down this week with a crummy head cold. Is it the cold medicine or is our country insane? I cannot stop watching the news and realize that I am watching history be made. The emperor has no clothes and finally someone has noticed.
The Escapees- - Hide here!
Jan 17, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by zorialoki
Border Wall: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
Autoimmune Disorders and Rare
Jan 17, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by LadyAlyxandrea
I'm starting to get irritated again. Though maybe I'm over reacting a bit due to having been awake 30 hours and my pain is like 50% worse today than ever. I finally got answers to a few of my issues (i.e., dual brachial plexus injuries, severe ...
Jan 16, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by UrsiMajor
LINKUnpaid TSA agents, no longer giving a f, play uncensored rap music in airports
Sun Moon Stars
Jan 16, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by chalupacabre
Love me some figs, but the story behind some species is seriously gross. Wonder how Richard Dawkins would explain this the series of developments that leads to a life cycle like this.
Jan 16, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by LenHazell53
I think this story below, regardless of whether you agree or disagree with the arrested man or the actions of the police highlight the real problem that immigrant Muslim men (especially) refuse to assimilate in to the culture and language of their ...
Memes edited
Jan 15, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by SpawnofSagan
And that’s why no one asks me for advice
Jan 15, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by James00346
An excerpt from the Harry Dresden files: “What’s the plan, Harry?” I told her. She looked at me for a second and then said, “You’re crazy.” “Be positive, Murph. You call it crazy. I call it unpredictable.” She pursed her lips ...
Jan 15, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by JacarC
An example of insane "feminism," and the idiocy of the grievance justice labeled "cultural appropriation." This is the type of thinking that can be used to oppose inter-racial marriage and procreation: """ Here at Everyday Feminism we often ...
Leftists
Jan 15, 2019Jan 2019

Is Joe Biden the fighter we need for the policies we deserve - some progressives don't know. I personally like Joe Biden. Do we need a Progressive Democrat this time round?
Coffee Drinkers Corner
Jan 15, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by Sheannutt
Good morning?
Food Glorious Food
Jan 14, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by MrLizard
Made this nearly vegan chili the other day. Haven't tried it other than a sip of the sauce, but I think it's going to be good. Includes: white mushrooms, baby portobello mushrooms, onions, some yellow pepper, zucchini, radishes, red kidney beans, and...
Jan 12, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by HippieChick58
LINKThe 'doomsday' scenario: Here's what happens if the shutdown drags on
Jan 9, 2019Jan 2019

LINKCatholic Archbishop Blames Disobedient Wives For Domestic Violence | Michael Stone
Jan 7, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by mistymoon77
This could get interesting..
Real Intimacy
Jan 7, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by Squirrel
Jun 7, 2018 at 11:25am EST That's the time stamp from a message I sent out greeting a new member and began a conversation that I was not expecting. In the first photo she sent me, she was wearing a Firefly Tee and my spidy senses began tingling. ...
Jan 4, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by Bendog
Kidnapper followed a woman into a karate studio. Things did not go well for him..
Jan 4, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by jerry99
Rudy Giuliani's insane Witch Hunt tweet George Conway (Kellyanne Conway's husband) @gtconway3d Retweeted Rudy Giuliani Remember, this is the best lawyer whom Donald Trump—the President of the United States, and a billionaire—could ...
Jan 3, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by JacarC
SJWs UNITE: Jordan Peterson has said repeatedly, "Life is hard." Tell me how him saying that is in anyway wrong? Peterson's message is clear, "Become responsible for your life. Think for yourself." Again, tell me how those statements are in anyway...
Jan 2, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by magicwatch
Crazy Pastors Speaking in Tongues (INSANE compilation)
Sexual Deviants
Jan 2, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by Brass22
Lol lol lol
Jan 1, 2019Jan 2019

LINKThe Trump Presidency: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO) - YouTube
Love & Relationships
Jan 1, 2019Jan 2019

Posted by Petter
Following on from my first muse burst, came this obsessive thought. Has anyone else found themselves obsessed by someone's name? Tiffany Two I have ne'er in my life met Tiffany Paine Yet already I'd like to meet her again. Believe me, these words ...
Dec 31, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by William_Mary
Incremental Despotism: Losing Our Freedoms Small Steps at a Time (The synergy between government, corporations and media leaves us powerless to discern news from propaganda. You thought we are about to transition into 2019? No my...
Out Of The Illusion
Dec 31, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by William_Mary
Hippie Land -
Dec 30, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by Wildflower
Peace baby! ✌?
Culinary Arts (RAW VEGAN CREATIONS)
Dec 29, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by WarmFluffy
Finding the right doctor and medical authority. Everybody and every body is different. Our comfort foods are different, our symptoms are different or lack of symptoms, and there can be irreversible damage. Nevertheless while some doctors deny some ...
The Escapees- - Hide here!
Dec 24, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by ProudMary
Fuckin' A!
Jazz, Blues, Funk, Soul, Reggae, Dance, Punk, Alternative, Rock and Roll.
Dec 22, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by Andrew483
Title track from my debut album, "The Great Wandering" Read the lyrics and see if you can spot the (relatively) famous free-thinker mentioned "The Great Wandering" By the banks of Cain’s Lake, Abel laid low one September You won’t ...
If it’s PC then it’s not funny
Dec 22, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by 48thRonin
What she sees ??
Dec 21, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by of-the-mountain
When will these chicken shit politicians stop being civil about what trump really is? trump is an all out traitor, conceded, delusional, demented, fraudulent, Insane sociopath, whos only goal is to enrich himself and his family off the backs of the ...
Dec 20, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by of-the-mountain
The orange bastard has now divided the military leaders from those who would follow this orange bastard! Mattis is now resigning! The orange bastard is insane, it is so obvious that he he a Putin puppet! This orange bastard Fascists needs to be ...
Dec 20, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by of-the-mountain
First off we should have never been in Iraq! That is my opinion! We are the root cause of groups like ISIS! We spawned them by our infantile ignorance! Now the orange bastard is cutting and running from these Islamic hate, murdering, pedophile ...
Dec 18, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by Shelton
POLLWho would agree that 45 is insane.
  • 15 votes
  • 9 votes
Dec 17, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by TheDoubter
Invitation to adventurous and/or borderline insane Agnostics to join me and former colleagues at the Durango (CO) Herald newspaper at our annual New Year polar plunge in the Animas River. 10 AM Jan. 1 at the 32nd Street boat landing. If you're ...
The Federalist Papers
Dec 16, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by Logician
OK Kids, there's NO SUCH THING as Laissez-faire Capitalism. Capitalism is the insane belief that one can create a fiat paper currency economic system out of thin air, and not have it implode after a few generations. I explain this in my two page ...
The Best of Late Night & News
Dec 16, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by phxbillcee
Jingle Bells - SNL
Dec 14, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by SleeplessInTexas
LINKRemembering Sandy Hook Elementary Victims | Nightline | ABC News - YouTube
Taboo Island
Dec 13, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by CaroleKay
Fellow Sculptor, FB friend, Tiki Carver, Crazy Al Evans. In the first video, he's doing it the hard way. In the second video, that's more like how it's done. ;)
Dec 13, 2018Dec 2018

J J Cale Poster-Anyone hear of them?
Dec 12, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by Captnron59
Remember where you at interweb warriors
Dec 12, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by thesnoringman
Manifesting reality
Academic (e.g., Science)
Dec 10, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by JacarC
Another insane set of conclusions: "In a rare wildlife success story, the wild turkey population is exploding in California" "In a climate change–ravaged world where wild animals have become somewhat of an anomaly, it is rare to hear an ecological...
Memes edited
Dec 7, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by BeeHappy
Math certainly has its own problems.
Dec 7, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by 48thRonin
Ok good night everyone but before I go I need to share the wrapping paper that I want on my gifts ok.
Out Of The Illusion
Dec 6, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by William_Mary
Republican senators say “zero question” Saudi prince ordered Khashoggi assassination It's rather amazing how quickly they can put together evidence when they have an agenda. But then there hasn't really been any evidence released. ...
Dec 5, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by Greenheart
Have u been watching the funeral of George bush, and it's Mumbo jumbo ritualistic ceremony; it's insane. What r some things one can expect from a state funeral of an atheist.
Positively Uplifting
Dec 3, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by AntaresRose
Awesome video action when played is amazing.
Dec 3, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by LiterateHiker
Christian Martyr or “American Dickhead”?
Dec 2, 2018Dec 2018

Posted by LouisD61
Goo Goo Dolls
Nov 30, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by whispers
Thievery Corporation - Forgotten People
CLASSIC ROCK RULES
Nov 29, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by Snickers77
The Doors.
Nov 29, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by Cabsmom
From another dating site...so very Christian
Dating for Real People
Nov 28, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by NatureGeek
Hello to the four others in here. I guess this will grow with time. Wishing all well :)
Nov 27, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by Humanistheathen
Could you commit murder? Derren Brown has been making the podcast rounds of late. I think his subdued British mannerisms have prevented him from conveying just how insane his specials are. Complicated special effects, huge casts of actors, ...
Nov 26, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by IamNobody
Back in the saddle after the holiday. Mixed feelings? Jump headlong to work to get back into the rhythm as quickly as possible is the best strategy (That along with insane amount of coffee) Happy and productive week everyone....
Nov 25, 2018Nov 2018

He Was in Ecstasy - She was Near the End
Nov 25, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by Surfpirate
What's insane is that the majority of politicians have come to believe just the opposite, that's the crazy part.
Nov 24, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by of-the-mountain
Just another day in the life of our Mentally Insane orange bastard!
Nov 23, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by mistymoon77
That would curl your toes and hair for sure
PUNdamental PORTMANTEAUtalitarianism
Nov 22, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by Tampabrew
Piecakein is not my portmanteau brain child, but I made my first one today and decided to go pumpkin pie/ fudge brownie. I'll do it again. In face, I may never make pumpkin pie without the brownie again. "Photography Group"
Nov 21, 2018Nov 2018

1991 Rock in Rio...largest paying audience ever for a concert, 198,000....a-ha. - Hunting High and Low.
Nov 20, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by celticagent
Do you like music in languages you don't understand?
Nov 19, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by webspider555
Only trying to be helpful
AUTHORS, EDITORS, PUBLISHERS, AND READERS
Nov 19, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by evidentialist
A UNIFORM SHADE OF RED Part 2 Theodore, a bit uncomfortable speaking to a blank wall, proceeded with his arrest and being taken downtown to the police station. He told the wall how he had been bound in chains and ...
Nov 19, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by Hathacat
Works everytime!
Nov 18, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by Gypsy31771
Wednesday is my birthday and I can't help but think wow I'm old. Not really old for the current estimated life expectancy but in general. I've been trying to get my classes to understand that in the past and even in other parts of the world the life ...
Nov 18, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by daylily
No Expectations
Feline Fanatics
Nov 16, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by Snickers77
So lifelike.
Nov 16, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by jniece
"Democrats crude attempts to stamp out any dissent or intraparty discord negates a stark truth: liberal America’s pattern of electing corporate Democrats – rather than progressives – has been a big part of the problem that led to Trump and that...
Nov 15, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by webspider555
Not sure if these are being used in The White House
AUTHORS, EDITORS, PUBLISHERS, AND READERS
Nov 14, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by evidentialist
@Nomad -- Hello, and welcome to the group. WoWP freak here.
Nov 13, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by Tomfoolery33
LINKWhy So Many Smart People Aren’t Happy - The Atlantic - Pocket
Loners
Nov 12, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by AlasBabylon
I do have a very modest social life, but I feel like I'm only superficially connected with the rest of the world most of the time. I also spend a great deal of time alone in my apartment. Am I still qualified to be a loner?
Simply Atheist
Nov 10, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by zenith01
This is good
Nov 10, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by Sheannutt
Forgive yourself ??
Nov 9, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by of-the-mountain
On the 100 anniversary of WWI trump started his shit upon the French president about wanting to stand up to Russia! trump is as diplomatstic as Sow in heat! Trump squeals like a piglet separated from his mother! The orange bastard needs to be ...
Nov 9, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by GipsyOfNewSpain
What should be the punishment?
Nov 9, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by pmar044
Wintergaten Marble Machine Engineering, music and marbles combined. What more could I ask for?
Widow(er)/life partner/significant other
Nov 9, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by RoseyRose
It is no special day, nothing interesting happened, it is no anniversary of anything. Tonight the veil between going insane with the painful waves of grief and staying sane and reasonable are very thin. It's so hard to breathe. 08-17-17
Nov 8, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by Anniemae
Jesus Jones: Right Here Right Now
Nov 8, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by creative51
Ted Nugent disses his home state of Michigan - such a prince is he - NOT. For your background, after his campaigning here for Republicans, Dems swept in the Governor, Attorney General and Sec. of State office, won the Senate, turned several house ...
AUTHORS, EDITORS, PUBLISHERS, AND READERS
Nov 8, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by DonaldHRoberts
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE INSANE TO GET THIS BUT IF YOU ARE A LITTLE OFF KILTER IT WILL HELP MRAHAHAHA WHEN THE CLOCK STRIKES THIRTEEN BY DONALD HARRY ROBERTS 1 “I am not sure where to begin Inspector. To say I killed Mr. Jonothan Cultor would be true ...
Nov 7, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by Bendog
Some one tell me why I should be happy about yesterdays election? I still feel like shit. Over forty percent of this country is still insane.
Nov 7, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by KKGator
I'm posting this in General, because it goes FAR beyond being strictly political. Fun fact. Brian Kemp's (he's the Secretary of State, who is claiming he won the gubernatorial race yesterday, but it's still too close to call and there may need to be...
Nov 7, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by JazznBlues
Let's all take a moment to say Fuck Off and GOODBYE to the Keebler Elf Bastard!
Nov 7, 2018Nov 2018

Which Button Would You Press? More Energy and More Money
The Best of Late Night & News
Nov 7, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by chalupacabre
Florida Is Poised to Continue Its Unbeaten Streak of Screwing Up the American Republic. "I'm not calling Mr. DeSantis a racist. I'm simply saying the racists believe he's a racist" lost to the racist.?
Sexual Deviants
Nov 6, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by Lukian
birds of a feather...
Academic (e.g., Science)
Nov 5, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by Novelty
Does it piss off anyone else when people unapologetically make science claims that are wildly incorrect then hold their ground as if they actually knew something about what they're claiming? Like: There's two kinds of evolution micro and macro, ...
Nov 4, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by FrayedBear
Monday WorldMusic I have just received notification to watch the following whilst paying attention to the lyrics of Don McLeans's classic American Pie. I must say that, even though I'm not American & was not raised on American culture I was ...
Oddities and Anomalies
Nov 2, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by UrsiMajor
And I'm still not sure what a dick clown is.. Great work from my nuclear option. In another world, I post of lot of liberal work on my facebook page. Over the years, I've collected quite a cabinet. We have 3 insane knowledge bases, 1 conservative ...
Nov 1, 2018Nov 2018

Posted by Frh1gh52
I will be so glad when this election is over I'm so tired of political ads from both sides I'm sick, that said vote Democrat go big blue
Nov 1, 2018Nov 2018

Trump's Press Conference Today- A Scare Tactic of Hate and bigotry-Troops Will Consider Migrants With Rocks Armed? WTF!!!!! Are We Going to See Troops Shooting Poor Desperate People? We Need New Leadership.Dump Trump Now..