Mar 15, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by Tomfoolery33
Good to know.
COVID-19
Mar 13, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by Techpriest
Well, like everything in modern, post truth, post fact, post sanity america covid has been weaponized by political extremists. Grotesquely hideous political animal Mitch Mcconnell has blocked funding for measures to respond to the corona virus on the...
FreeThinkers
Mar 11, 2020Mar 2020

Please welcome @EyesThatSmile to the group. Looking forward to you joining in the debate.
Mar 11, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by AngiePoo
I’m seriously beginning to loathe Christians. Every time I’m at work I get asked if I believe in jesus and did. I know that everything good that happens to me is a blessing from god. Please excuse me while I puke! It’s getting harder for me to ...
Mar 11, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by MichaelF
It's interesting watching all the religious and new agey people quietly going about canceling their events and washing their hands. Why don't they just pray or "send energy" that coronavirus just go away? I can't help but think that somewhere deep ...
Mar 9, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by KICKN
How are these god pumping people dealing with the current virus? Iran many cases same with Rome.I wish none any harm but this praying nonsense is not going to help.aside from self comforting it does nothing.Why do people keep doing it?They pray to ...
Mar 8, 2020Mar 2020

Little present for you
World Music
Mar 8, 2020Mar 2020

Sting with the 1959 Jacques Brel song Ne Me Quitte Pas ( If You Go Away).
Mar 8, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by Outlier
"I know it sounds crazy ....but if we can pray gay away...this shouldn't be a problem..." Mike
Mar 7, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by PBuck0145
Could be interesting.https:
Mar 6, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by Merseyman1
Oh Beavis , Beavis!
CLASSIC ROCK RULES
Mar 6, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by FearlessFly
It's Only Love - Bryan Adams & Tina Turner
Mar 4, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by Biblebeltskeptic
Is it just me or is TikTok being overrun by Christians? I might be a little old for TikTok, but I've been enjoying it. But every other video I come across is someone bashing atheists or stopping and pray for the viewer. What in the world? It's ...
Mar 4, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by actofdog
He was....
Mar 4, 2020Mar 2020

LINKTrump Screams at Pence for Not Praying Hard Enough to Make Biden Lose | The New Yorker
Mar 3, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by Travis1
Message to the Pope. why don't you just "pray" away covid19 from Italy like you did for the +250,000 killed in Haiti after an earthquake, supposed to have been caused by their immoral behavior. According to you, like your predecessor that also told ...
Mar 3, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by nogod4me
Photo of Pence praying with coronavirus task force draws criticism: ‘We are so screwed’ President Donald Trump’s Coronavirus Task Force, now led by Vice President Mike Pence, is under heavy criticism. Experts and others are...
Mar 2, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by of-the-mountain
Creepy photograph of Trump praying or being prayed too?? One wonders what this obstructionist republican fascist is really doing praying when he is a professed non believer before running for president!!!
Love & Relationships
Mar 2, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by m85575
I want to write a song That does not mean Anything Yet Subliminally You’ll think you know me But you’d be wrong Intentional delusion Kinda the theme Of what went wrong What I want you to know Fuck I’ll never tell I’ll make you ...
Mar 2, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by Cyklone
Just venting. I went to a bull riding competition on the weekend and was quite disgusted when we were all invited to stand for a prayer and the national anthem. This was very unusual for Aussie and I imagine it was only done to keep the visiting ...
Community Senate
Mar 1, 2020Mar 2020

Posted by wordywalt
I think the each member on the site should be awarded at least 1.000 points for each year he or she remains an active participant on Agnostic.com.
Out Of The Illusion
Feb 29, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by William_Mary
Corporate Lobbyists Control the Rules at the DNC Two-thirds of DNC Rules and Bylaws Committee members are corporate lobbyists or corporate consultants, including ten at-large DNC members appointed by DNC Chair Tom Perez. ...
Feb 29, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Frctnal
Pray the virus away
Feb 28, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Sticks48
COLLECTIVE SOUL "Shine" (Live)
Feb 28, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by MojoDave
Sanders Slams Trump, Mocks Pence: He Tried To ‘Pray Away’ HIV Epidemic
Feb 28, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Charliesey
From "smoking doesn't kill" to conversion therapy—Mike Pence's most controversial science remarks IN CHARGE OF THE OUTBREAK! HE THiNKS PRAYING WILL SOLVE IT NOT SCIENCE!
Feb 28, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by OldMetalHead
Might have teared up a bit on this one
FreeThinkers
Feb 26, 2020Feb 2020

Please welcome @Leighl to the group. Look forward to you joining in the debates.
Feb 25, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by KevinAverett
Whoa! Where did that come from?
CLASSIC ROCK RULES
Feb 25, 2020Feb 2020

Radiohead. - There, There.
Feb 25, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Cyklone
Just be a lady:
Feline Fanatics
Feb 24, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Ladydiana
Im growing a cat.
Feb 23, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Merseyman1
TOO MANY WALLS - CATHY DENNIS . A sweet song with great lyrics by this beautiful British singer...(1991)
Feb 22, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by scurry
Trust... It doesn't just grow back.
Feb 22, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by BirdMan1
A Marvelous Kid from Da Bronx hands it to some other SCOTUS folk:
Feb 22, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by abyers1970
Just saw this meme thought it was funny and wanted to share
Watchers
Feb 22, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by RavenCT
REMOVED vdff Blocked NNES. Following 12 at level 1. Widow. The bio... Bio: "My name is Sandy and Originally from Providence United States, looking my destiny here. Is it true, that my princess can read my profile right...
CLASSIC ROCK RULES

Joe Walsh, The Confessor
Feb 19, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by IAJO163
LINKChristian sues US Postal Service over Sunday work shifts
Feb 17, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Hages
"Natural selection will not remove ignorance from future generations." - Richard Dawkins
Feb 15, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Tomfoolery33
Weekends....
Leftists
Feb 11, 2020Feb 2020

Brad Parscales death star Trump campaign manager has built a 1 billion dollar disinformation machine - here's how to beat it.
Environment, Ecology and Sustainability
Feb 11, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by AncientNight
Here we are in the beginning of February and I've been seeing things that don't, usually, happen until late March or early April. The other day, I saw a Bluebird. They're not supposed to get here until April. Mourning Doves, Woodpeckers and all ...
Feb 11, 2020Feb 2020

LINKIn case people forgot how they reacted to Obama
FreeThinkers
Feb 9, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Grecio
A dad was on his knees praying. He said "Dear God, please help my 9 year old son. He is still talking to his imaginary friend".
Sexy Pics Alternate
Feb 9, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by OldMetalHead
Three for one
Feb 9, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Sandster
Saying 'I'll pray for you' is not black and white for me. I always, always think praying for anyone or anything is a total waste of time and mental energy so here's what I'm on about. Later this week I have to have tests for a medical condition that...
Political Posts, Articles and Memes
Feb 7, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by johnnyrobish
The retribution has begun. Trump just removed EU Ambassador Gordon Sondland as well as decorated Lt Col Alexander Vindman and his brother. This, after he earlier today opened up more protected public lands to his pals in the fossil fuel industry. ...
Feb 6, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by becire
My reaction to the National Prayer Day here in the US. I found it to be typical to see the person taking the leader role as an opportunity to release some form of venom. Trump certainly wanted his congregation of sorts to know that Romney was going ...
CLASSIC ROCK RULES
Feb 6, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by FearlessFly
Blackfoot, "Wishing Well"
Feb 5, 2020Feb 2020

Wow thats hard
Feb 4, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by of-the-mountain
This impeachment reminds me of the Nuremberg defense by the Nazi’s that they were only following orders, that they were innocent for doing what they were told to do as their sworn duty! That defense did not fly in 1946 and it it will not fly in ...
Newbie Groupies!
Feb 3, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Tammy724
Hi all, new here. I've been an atheist for many years. My parents never accepted it though. My mother prayed for me constantly. After I got divorced, I had no one I could talk to. I had to give in and convince my mother that my ex had led me down a ...
Kinky Motorcycle Riders
Feb 3, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Moravian
Is this the end of the famous Norton name ?. Hope not
Watchers
Feb 2, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by RavenCT
REMOVED philippc He has more hits off that photo than Jackie Chan after a RedBull. He also came up on Scamdiggers. Look at all the different names ascribed to the same photo... Widower. So that's a scammer. He's a ...
Feline Fanatics
Feb 2, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by mayflowercats
I just found out yesterday that my heart Lilly who is 16, has a slight heart murmur, in 3rd stage kidney disease out of 4, borderline hyperthyroidism, and a probable bad tooth that’s hurting her! Anyway it slayed me as all my kitties are seniors, ...
Feb 2, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by zeuser
I know we are a group of atheists and agnostics, but it IS Sunday, and maybe some praying is in order.
Feb 2, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Linger
Hi All, All of my friends are delusionals. Except my girlfriend is a lapsed Buddist. I heard them talking about missionary work and building churches. They are sharing bible verses on facebook. And praying before meals. Thats sickening but whatever....
Feb 1, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Specman
I just saw a really stupid headline in a news feed in reference to the super bowl—“should you pray for your team to win?”
Jan 31, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by prestonw1243
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way. So I stole one and asked Him to forgive me." Emo Philips
Jan 31, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Petter
Theism The Shia hates the Alawite, the Sunni hates the two, The Protestant hates the Catholic and they all despise the Jew. That's a great exageration, yet it holds a grain of truth For some religious nations indoctrinate their youth And won't...
FEATHERED FRIENDS
Jan 30, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by FrayedBear
Old habits cease in the face of imminent death. Amazing news of lyrebirds trying to avoid encroaching bushfires in NSW, Australia.
Cycling
Jan 29, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by BDair
Aquabike rental.
Poets' Corner
Jan 28, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Petter
Gobbledegook. When is a door not a door? This concept gnaws "If doors aren't doors Pray give me pause For thought." Because, By nature's laws, One cannot cause Such spatial flaws Within the maws Of level shores On facing floors... Such ...
Poets' Corner
Jan 28, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Petter
Gobbledegook. When is a door not a door? This concept gnaws! "If doors aren't doors Pray give me pause For thought." Because, By nature's laws, One cannot cause Such spatial flaws Within the maws Of level shores On facing floors... Such ...
Poets' Corner
Jan 28, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Petter
Freedom from Religion Foundation
Jan 28, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Indubitably
Paula White (DT's spiritual advisor) says she was 'praying Eph 6:12' when she called for 'all satanic pregnancies to miscarry.' Is there any wonder why we are against the co-mingling of religion and politics? Ugh. Complete and utter lunacy. ...
Movie Actors & Actresses Fans
Jan 26, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Ray13
Sir Charles Chaplin 1889-1977 Born Charles Spencer Chaplin in London, the son of music-hall performers. Started his career on stsge at age 8. In 1910 he left for New York City. Joined Max Sennett in Hollywood in 1913. In 1920 he joined Mary ...
Jan 26, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Rossy92
By pure chance while looking through some photos I'd downloaded more than two years ago, I came across this quote by a former Republican President which I feel is timely for the current political climate. It refreshingly runs counter to the views of ...
Memes edited
Jan 25, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Charlene
All hail the great one!
Legalize Cannabis Nationwide/Worldwide
Jan 25, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Mark111
I have been taking CBD Oil for a year now and I have never felt better, my ‘getting old’ aches and pains have gone, I’m sleeping better and have more energy. I’m also learning that the world has known about the benefits for centuries and ...
Jan 25, 2020Jan 2020

LINKPaula White: Christians Must Pray That “Satanic Pregnancies” End in Miscarriage | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
Jan 24, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Paul4747
LINKTrump administration threatens funds to California over requirement that health plans cover abortion - The Washington Post
Jan 22, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Ownyrvoice
My wife was diagnosed with liver cancer a month ago. I am devastated. It is hard. I love her and have a hard time accepting this diagnosis. She has become a lot more religious now. It is not unusual for family members and friends to call and pray ...
Metal music
Jan 22, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Seriousreason
NAILBOMB... Cockroaches..Max & Alex recorded a heavy ass slab of metal . Way back in 94.
Jan 20, 2020Jan 2020

LINKRight-wing white Christians are now 'praying' that God 'exposes' Michelle Obama as transgender
Insomniacs
Jan 19, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by RavenCT
Goodnight - wish me luck - medication change tomorrow. (It's a big deal for me). It might mean less pain and more 'better days' fingers crossed as I can't pray about it.... (Ok crossed fingers aren't much use either - but I'm hopeful ;-) ).
Texas Freethinkers
Jan 18, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by jdubose
Do you know every student in Texas is required to recite the American and Texas pledge plus observe a moment of silence, every school day? The pledges are almost religious and many are encouraged to pray in the silence. This is a law in Texas. Too ...
Baby Boomers
Jan 17, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by IrishTxJudy
So to update a post I made yesterday about the questions I was asked when setting up a mammogram-such as was I in a nursing home or need a wheel chair. My daughter, who manages several speech therapy offices in Colorado, explained this to me. It ...
Jan 16, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Outsideit67
Every time I see this it makes me say , These evangelicals are wondering why their is a decline in people attending their churches. The hypocrisy they show forth is unbelievable!! Trump does his thing , he’s been married multiple times because of ...
Progressives, Socialists, and Black Lives Matter
Jan 16, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Ian-Duggan
LINKAll UK Labour leadership candidates sign up to stepped up pro-Zionist witch-hunt - World Socialist Web Site
Jan 14, 2020Jan 2020

LINKSecretary Of State Pompeo Promotes Bible, ‘Evangelical Christian’ Identity In Cairo Speech | Michael Stone
Oddities and Anomalies
Jan 14, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by UrsiMajor
Stephen King's Christine is now up for auction, buy at your own risk
Jan 14, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Paul4747
LINKChristian “Prophetess”: Heaven Has a “Body Parts Warehouse” for People Who Pray | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos
Jan 14, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by TheGreatShadow
FBI admits and apologises for illegally wiretapping Trump. What in the actual living fuck!? I have studied security for years. I am not an expert by any means. However, have any of you ever had an instance where you made a call, and you know you and...
Jan 13, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Hages
“Nothing proves the man-made character of religion as obviously as the sick mind that designed hell.” - Christopher Hitchens
Jan 13, 2020Jan 2020

White House reportedly expects several Senators to vote for witnesses in the Impeachment Trial. Kudos to Mitt Romney who announced his intentions!!!!! How many will follow???? They need 4.
Jan 13, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by AnneWimsey
So i get an actual email from a guy from FB ranting about how Bernie "never done nothing". I ask where he was when $15/hour & Medicare for All was suggested, annd refer him to Youtube. Dumbass!
Jan 13, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by indelible
CNN's Breaking News that the Queen is OK with Meghan and Harry deciding their own lives, is not news. People are dying from wild fires, cannot live in their earthquake destroyed homes and are picking up what's left of their lives after tornadoes. ...
Jan 13, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by ToolGuy
And Joe Biden is the preferred choice by the Democratic Party rulers?
Jan 13, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Mofo1953
Chris Wallace makes security advisor sweat bullets to defend a fucking lie from his boss, the orange turd, who said shit to Laura Ingraham but nothing in his official briefing later.
Jan 12, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Lizard_of_Ahaz
When someone tells me they will pray for me...
Out Of The Illusion
Jan 12, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by FrayedBear
And this woman is being touted as the next US Vice President? The American "Fight for the Future" Group is seeking donations to erect a billboard in Arizona to point out this unprogressive activity:
This Day In History
Jan 12, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by altschmerz
25 years ago: Russian bloodbath in Chechnya intensifies On January 11, 1995, Chechen leader Dzhokhar Dudayev met with reporters for the first time in three weeks to concede that Chechnya could not win a war against Russia for ...
Photography
Jan 12, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Musicmanmike
I took both of these photos on Jan. 12 2017.