Newest Trending New Comments Tags | All Tags
Newest New Comments Last Viewed Most comments Most liked Tags All
Do you prefer to be in a large group - are you happiest with a few close friends - or are you most comfortable alone?
Posted by By Heidi68 | 34 comments | NC, USA | Feb 20, 2019
Apparently, men who marry plus-size women are happier. [homemaking.com]
Posted by By MissKathleen | 16 comments | Desert, USA | Feb 20, 2019
Dancing makes me happy. [psychology-spot.com]
Posted by By MissKathleen | 12 comments | Desert, USA | Feb 19, 2019
Hey everyone! I'm a new member here, and I'm looking for some guidance from someone who has been where I am. A local establishment is holding a "Does god exist" debate and I have been asked to ...
Posted by By Sr9090 | 32 comments | SD, USA | Feb 18, 2019
LINK Kansas Republicans back bill requiring doctors to promote reversing medical abortion
Posted by By jerry99 | 19 comments | CO, USA | Feb 17, 2019
Dylan the fog. My sons dog. Loves me because I take it for a walk every time I see him.
Posted by By Jolanta | 4 comments | Australia | Feb 16, 2019
LINK Washington state House committee passes bill to ban personal, philosophical vaccine exemptions | TheHill
Posted by By ScottHenrie | 9 comments | AR, USA | Feb 16, 2019
LINK The origins of handfasting at Scottish weddings - When Scots ‘married’ for a year and a day - The Scotsman
Posted in Health & Happiness
Posted by By SkotlandSkye | 8 comments | Happy Land, West By Midwest, USA | Feb 15, 2019
What do you think? I guess I was pretty happy at 16, but if it's going to get better at 70, I'll he over the moon my then. I'm the happiest I've ever been right now. [dailymail.co.uk]
Posted by By kjsgenie | 4 comments | Minnesota, USA | Feb 15, 2019
Marijuana is now legal throughout Canada and USA is thinking of doing likewise. Are you OK with it or worried that legalizing weed is going to increase problems in society? Will people get so laid ...
Posted by By Earthling50 | 31 comments | Canada | Feb 12, 2019
I had to unfriend someone today on facebook. She is the one who sends private messages about me being saved, shares evangelical videos on my wall, and constantly comments with non-sequiturs on my ...
Posted by By Lillyfield41 | 24 comments | Philadelphia, USA | Feb 11, 2019
How can a drug company charge 376000 dollars per dose for a drug with life changing abilities that was once offered for free before they got the generic. Diabetic drugs are facing the same increases ...
Posted by By Marine | 11 comments | HARTFORD, USA | Feb 8, 2019
I know I have praised it previously and I am the first to admit it has issues but the NHS is amazing. Tonight I walked into my local chemist (pharmacy), Lyndsey the pharmacist asked how I was doing, ...
Posted by By Amisja | 11 comments | UK | Feb 8, 2019
Coping with S.A.D. and Depression at the same time. Any suggestions?
Posted by By PatrickKerr | 16 comments | Toronto, Canada | Feb 7, 2019
We've an "anti-vax mommy" in the 'burb. Probably more than one. But one that's VOCAL in her "belief". Even our local pharmacist mommy cannot get "Anti-vax mommy" to allow her to vaccinate her ...
Posted in Health & Happiness
Posted by By bigpawbullets | 15 comments | Down By The Clear Creek, USA | Feb 3, 2019
Happiness
Posted by By DiThor | 22 comments | Las Vegas, USA | Jan 31, 2019
Hey Great humans enjoy your day....🤗🤗🤗
Posted by By CoryRiv21 | 5 comments | NY, USA | Jan 31, 2019
I have had a chronic yo yo obesity disorder. For the thirt time I have lost approximately 100 pounds by cutting back in volume of my daily food intake while eating foods I like best. I am pleased to ...
Posted by By LynneAkkaya | 5 comments | NJ, USA | Jan 30, 2019
Insurance screw job
Posted by By Jk1960 | 7 comments | MI, USA | Jan 28, 2019
LINK How the Dutch got their cycle paths - YouTube
Posted by By BeeHappy | 10 comments | NV, USA | Jan 27, 2019
I like the idea of an Emergency Poet, and now a Poetry Pharmacy . Poetry heals. Reading poetry packs more insight than prayer ever did for me. [theguardian.com]
Posted by By cava | 4 comments | FL, USA | Jan 26, 2019
This last week Avon apologized for an ad shaming cellulite. They made a makeup to hide cellulite and it is an ad saying cellulite is ugly. Ok, isn't everything Avon makes an attempt to hide flaws? ...
Posted by By Tominator | 11 comments | Sunny Virginia Beach, USA | Jan 26, 2019
Anyone do intermittent fasting? I'm trying to work out how to fit it into my schedule & would love to hear how it's gone for others!
Posted by By Decieven | 21 comments | Fort Worth, USA | Jan 26, 2019
Be yourself...
Posted in Health & Happiness
Posted by By SaucyCheryl | 11 comments | Near Mount St. Helens, USA | Jan 26, 2019
Has anyone ever done this or wanted to do this (go up in and fly a jet fighter)? [flyfighterjet.com]
Posted by By rogueflyer | 12 comments | OR, USA | Jan 24, 2019
Volunteering... it's an important community contribution. Do you volunteer and if so what do you do? I have participated in volunteer programs everywhere I've lived. Currently, I am teaching arts ...
Posted by By mzbehavin | 14 comments | OK, USA | Jan 24, 2019
I think it's time. I am heading to the hospital in a bit. Check you chumps later.😆 If you want a pic of this punkin, just pm me. I won't be one of those obnoxious parents who forces you to ...
Posted by By Donotbelieve | 51 comments | Notyourbusiness, USA | Jan 23, 2019
Today's hike: Squirrel bombs us with pine cones
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 11 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Jan 22, 2019
NPR talked about this on the morning show. There are no corolations given, thus neither right nor left wing, simply science data. As the guy talking said, it could be we are better at detecting, or ...
Posted by By Beowulfsfriend | 5 comments | PA, USA | Jan 22, 2019
Always remember
Posted by By BrokenMarrow | 7 comments | Herndon, USA | Jan 18, 2019
LINK List of facial hairstyles - Wikipedia
Posted by By Denker | 4 comments | Netherlands | Jan 18, 2019
Have you or someone you know taken statins? I am shocked to have just received a message from my doctor telling me I should consider taking them. He also said I have a 1.4% risk, but I'm not sure of ...
Posted by By orange_girl | 15 comments | IN, USA | Jan 17, 2019
POLL How many folks enjoy rural living/prefer it to urban/suburban living? Moved to the country eight years back (from suburbs) & my life has improved tremendously. Stress levels dropped immediately, now...
Posted by By Lucky57 | 10 comments | Beckton, USA | Jan 17, 2019
Sometimes the fear won't go away....
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 5 comments | Omaha, USA | Jan 16, 2019
Female film critic: "I got death threats for writing a bad review of 'Aquaman.'"
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 14 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Jan 16, 2019
Insight or opinions welcome
Posted by By Byrd | 12 comments | Enumclaw, USA | Jan 11, 2019
POLL Did you make a resolution this year? If you did are you still on course?
Posted by By Chooseluv | 10 comments | Canada | Jan 11, 2019
Dealing with grief
Posted by By WonderLust | 22 comments | WI, USA | Dec 28, 2018
Pear and Cranberry Stuffed Pork Roast
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 9 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Dec 25, 2018
The greatest Christmas movie is not "Die Hard," but "Dick in a Box"
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 11 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Dec 25, 2018
Love has no borders- Arizona man fulfills Christmas wish list
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 8 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Dec 24, 2018
What are you unashamed of?
Posted by By VictoriaNotes | 32 comments | MS Gulf Coast, USA | Dec 23, 2018
POLL How many would like to transform their body?
Posted by By WarmFluffy | 40 comments | AL, USA | Dec 23, 2018
LINK BBC - Future - Why the quickest route to happiness may be to do nothing
Posted by By VictoriaNotes | 20 comments | MS Gulf Coast, USA | Dec 21, 2018
People with the healthiest personality types have these three qualities
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 16 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Dec 20, 2018
How do you decorate for the holidays?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 34 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Dec 17, 2018
Why do we feel territorial about parking space?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 38 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Dec 13, 2018
How did you come out to your family as atheist (or whatever you identify as)?
Posted by By EarthKate | 39 comments | AR, USA | Dec 11, 2018
Do you see the humor in life? Tell us a funny story.
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 28 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Dec 11, 2018
Am I wrong to have my guard up over this?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 19 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Dec 10, 2018
What do you turn to in times of sadness?
Posted by By Holodeck30 | 62 comments | OH, USA | Dec 6, 2018
Three-quarters done and ready to give up. Have you ever felt like that?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 22 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Dec 6, 2018
Do you enjoy fixing things?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 26 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Dec 4, 2018
LINK The science is clear: dirty farm water is making us sick
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 10 comments | Omaha, USA | Dec 2, 2018
LINK Cancer patients who use homeopathy and alternative remedies as part of treatment twice as likely to die from disease, study finds | The Independent
Posted by By Lukian | 17 comments | Canada | Dec 1, 2018
What do you enjoy about workplace holiday parties?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 15 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Nov 26, 2018
LINK What you're getting wrong about your pursuit of happiness
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 10 comments | WV, USA | Nov 24, 2018
For those of you who are alone during the holidays, (and would prefer not to be), meetup.com has groups where you can meet fabulous people and lots of meetup groups are having Thanksgiving get ...
Posted by By Hihi | 4 comments | Dayton, USA | Nov 22, 2018
What are a few of your favorite things?
Posted by By pepperjones | 51 comments | WA, USA | Nov 21, 2018
What Are Some Of Your Insecurities About Yourself That You Feel Someone May Not Understand?
Posted in Health & Happiness
Posted by By SleeplessInTexas | 19 comments | Somewhere On Earth, USA | Nov 18, 2018
Do you polish your shoes?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 48 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Nov 17, 2018
Is weight loss surgery a quick fix?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 24 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Nov 17, 2018
When was the last time you made someone smile? I told a young woman in the hairdressers' today that I liked her eyelashes, they looked pretty. It was true. They did. Her face lit up and I ...
Posted by By ValJ | 11 comments | UK | Nov 17, 2018
Men don't have to worry about this.
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 35 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Nov 16, 2018
How have you handled a crisis or emergency?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 8 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Nov 14, 2018
Who is the woman in history you admire and draw strength from and why?
Posted in Health & Happiness
Posted by By Sunsetmermaid | 20 comments | Hot Springs Arkansas, USA | Nov 14, 2018
LINK Why So Many Smart People Aren’t Happy - The Atlantic - Pocket
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 11 comments | WV, USA | Nov 13, 2018
Wow, what a good talk that onlyif and I had today, we met in person at an Arby's roast beef and had great conversation for about an hour.. We sat, ate, drank and talked, we will have a great great ...
Posted by By KevinRock | 5 comments | OH, USA | Nov 13, 2018
You are what you eat: True or false?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 27 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Nov 13, 2018
Do You Feel Like an Outsider?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 41 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Nov 11, 2018
POLL How much weight have you lost and kept off?
Posted in Battling Obesity group
Posted by By EdEarl | 15 comments | San Antonio, USA | Nov 11, 2018
I've been observing many friends lately as they go through health challenges. Perhaps it comes with advanced aging, but I can't help but Wonder.... Do you think sometimes we label ourselves and then ...
Posted by By SukiSue | 11 comments | Small Town, USA | Nov 9, 2018
Does anybody else have a crazy neighbor? How do you deal with it? My crazy neighbor was out on her front porch screaming at a crow this morning because it was making too much noise. I'm losing it ...
Posted by By Kojaksmom | 12 comments | Blue Dot In Red State, USA | Nov 7, 2018
Thanksgiving Finger Puppets
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 11 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Nov 1, 2018
LINK What Would You Tell Your 18-Year-Old Self?
Posted by By bleurowz | 96 comments | Edison, USA | Oct 29, 2018
Childhood photo challenge: Post a favorite childhood photo. Here's mine. I'm the littlest one with my sisters. I was born with four best friends.
Posted by By ProudMary | 58 comments | Up A Holler, USA | Oct 29, 2018
LINK A Short History of American Medical Insurance - Imprimis
Posted by By IAMGROOT | 6 comments | Sacramento, USA | Oct 29, 2018
Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
Posted by By Alliegirl | 130 comments | SC, USA | Oct 28, 2018
LINK What to Do When You Feel Let Down by Someone
Posted by By bleurowz | 25 comments | Edison, USA | Oct 26, 2018
What makes/made you happy today? Happy hour at Barrio Queen made my evening (Todo a madre!), as well as the Thursday night art walk.
Posted by By AzVixen52 | 33 comments | Phoenix, USA | Oct 25, 2018
Older People Are Worse Than Young People at Telling Fact from Opinion [theatlantic.com]
Posted by By celticagent | 30 comments | Keene, USA | Oct 25, 2018
LINK Why Doesn't Ancient Fiction Talk About Feelings?
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 13 comments | WV, USA | Oct 22, 2018
LINK Growing Up Surrounded by Books Could Have a Powerful, Lasting Effect on the Mind
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 11 comments | WV, USA | Oct 22, 2018
Atheist = Depressed?
Posted by By Lucignolo | 115 comments | FL, USA | Oct 22, 2018
Look what was in my mailbox today!
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 48 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Oct 19, 2018
Things I have never done... I am very lucky, I have filled my 52 years with lots of interesting and exciting things. I have travelled the circumfrence of the globe and made stops in between. I have ...
Posted by By Amisja | 8 comments | UK | Oct 19, 2018
Where should I go?
Posted by By Meili | 19 comments | UT, USA | Oct 19, 2018
Today my job had a company wide meeting telling us that 200 people were getting laid off immediately. They said go to your desk and wait for a call from your supervisor. I can not even explain how ...
Posted by By Alimacbean | 99 comments | Sarasota, USA | Oct 17, 2018
Which one would you prefer in your life; catch up in person or mainly social media? Mine will always be the catch up in person.
Posted by By Jolanta | 31 comments | Australia | Oct 17, 2018
I'm less fearful of death now because I'm a agnostic/atheist . Several years ago I collapsed with a cardiac condition which has since been resolved. I woke up the following day in a intensive care ...
Posted by By Lemonhead526 | 42 comments | Liverpool, Uk, UK | Oct 14, 2018
LINK For All Life As We Know It: The Case for Humanist Environmentalism - TheHumanist.com
Posted by By zblaze | 8 comments | OR, USA | Oct 5, 2018
I just don't understand how people can stand being alone. It is the worst feeling for me. I wish it weren't but I have to be honest. Wondering if I'm some sort of freak as most seem just fine with it....
Posted by By Deanervin | 81 comments | WA, USA | Oct 3, 2018
POLL Do you believe that a cure for cancer exists, but it's not available to the public because medical companies would lose money on treatments?
Posted by By UrsiMajor | 91 comments | With The Ospreys, USA | Oct 2, 2018
Home remedies. What's your favorite?
Posted by By FynTul | 38 comments | MN, USA | Sep 30, 2018
What exactly is mindfulness? I'm filling up my water bottle using the spigot for the filtered water. I'm watching the water going into the container and I'm watching and I'm thinking.... ...
Posted by By SukiSue | 36 comments | Small Town, USA | Sep 29, 2018
Being a woman is worse than being a farmer
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 59 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Sep 26, 2018
Does anybody else suffer from extreme anxiety and depression? I have been self medicating with caffeine and alcohol since I was a teenager. I didn't know I had it until a few years ago when my ...
Posted by By fidla | 34 comments | Amherst, USA | Sep 25, 2018
Some people are just born into a lucky life while others aren’t? True or false?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 111 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Sep 24, 2018
POLL Would you want to know? A friend of mine just told me that after taking a treatment for weak arms/muscles for 3 months, his doctor, after telling him that the treatments seem to be working, told him ...
Posted by By lerlo | 29 comments | AZ, USA | Sep 24, 2018
How to turn a negative into a positive: Scientists have used the Zika virus to kill aggressive brain cancer cells in mice. Researchers from The University of Texas used a Zika virus vaccine to ...
Posted by By birdingnut | 5 comments | Thailand | Sep 22, 2018
  • Agnostic.com is the largest non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others happy without religion!