Agnostic.com

30 2

Things to do

What is your second favorite pastime?

By permanwilson7
Actions Follow Post Like

Post a comment Add Source Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

these days going up in the higher elevations and watching the trout in the stream

btroje Level 9 June 22, 2018

that sounds really nice

as long as the climb ain't to Steep and long...lol

@hankster it is a drive and the road follows the stream so you just pull out and putter around here and there

@btroje nice.

Practicing mindlessness...daydreaming

Crochet, needlecrafts, cooking..all the girlie superpowers. A recent creation below

Amisja Level 8 June 22, 2018

Its four times that size now

reading the responses on this site.....

mary25y Level 5 June 22, 2018

Spinning

moonmaid Level 8 June 22, 2018

dancing. it is also my first. And spending time with friends. I also enjoy gardening, but it is not currently growing season, and sewing and reading.

At this point, after living my life for my children in most every way (I know, big mistake), I'm still trying to figure out what exactly I want to do with myself, and am on the right track for that.

Baking but I do not do much of that anymore.

Sheannutt Level 9 June 22, 2018

If this was a few months ago, I would have to say that my only favorite thing to do was to see how long it would take me to drain a bottle of Bourbon. But, I remembered that I promised my wife that I wouldn't go back to drinking. I promised her that I would take care of myself, so I joined a gym. I still haven't been there and I'm now 35-40 pounds overweight.

Today, I watch TV. Binge watch movies and inane shows on Netflix (season 2 of Luke Cage starts today). Sometimes, I'll go hiking and take some pictures, and sometimes I'll try to go fishing, but the fish, usually, don't want to cooperate.

It's great that you stopped drinking alcoholic beverage because it sounds like it may be addictive to you. You may have added years to your life. Now, it seems as though you have to get the nutrition and exercise in healthy practice; I focus on that myself; it is a never-ending endeavor, but it is well worth it for health and longevity.

Everything after drag of weed

movies music sex not in that order

Having interesting conversation with an authentic person.

Get an orgasm during sex

Second ???

@273kelvin Rest a few minutes and enjoy a second one..

@273kelvin always second

Browsing agnostic.com

Stevil Level 8 June 22, 2018

Go see live performing music, a hike in nature, see an art show, take a trip somewhere new, taste a new wine, go see a garden...

Cocktails with friends

Dreaming of what I'll do later in life. I think most of the dreams will vanish like vapor though.

MacTavish Level 7 June 22, 2018

i am a sifi movie junkie. some sifi tv series etc, i collect them on dvd.

Road trips, antiquing, dancing, listening to a good band, golfing

Sticks48 Level 9 June 22, 2018

Gardening.

kenriley Level 8 June 22, 2018

Can't remember what was the first one !!

IamNobody Level 8 June 22, 2018

Road trips

oldFloyd Level 7 June 22, 2018

Bird photography is first, but I love to ballroom/jitterbug dance as much.

birdingnut Level 8 June 22, 2018

I like to sew or knit for charities. And online shopping...

thinktwice Level 8 June 22, 2018

Too many to choose from, and not enough time to list them all.

Do you get overwhelmed easy? lol

@kenriley Sometimes!

Contemplating the Universe, of course.

Fourty two

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text 'q:112910'.
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer.
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others!