Agnostic.com

4 3

QUESTION Crash Test Dummies - MMM MMM MMM MMM

SPOILER ALERT

Another last verser. I went to one charismatic church on a "date". Only one. Ever. I actually left grateful for my fundy southern baptist upbringing.

DangerDave 8 Jan 1

Post a comment Reply Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ok funny in a wtf kind of way. What did I just watch?

Two kids had it bad, one even worse than that. In a nutshell.

you are on a video roll today

Yeah, I'll do that from time to time. I'll try to keep it in the realms of the site butcha never know!

@DangerDave I am obviously wrong but I assumed this would be a place where people had made up their minds and didnt have to hash /rehash all this stuff so could have fun in other ways

Well, its fun this way too!

I like to think I'm leaving little crumbs for the newly free as well. Anyone escaping a charismatic cult might need this!

@DangerDave I meant things like your vids are fun and we wouldnt be dwelling so much on the weighty things. Post more vids please

k, I'll see what I can do.

Doesn't appear you've seen any of these. I make fun of jediism but that ok, seeing as I am a jedi.

Hymns of Jediism

Thanks for sharing. Were the kids on stage mocking the religious zealot parents?

Yup, that's us!

"Weird Al" Yankovic - Headline News

Just as it says, some headline news of the same period done to the music of MMM MMM. For our youngsters, yes this stupid shit really happened and I believe they were all theists.

Gotta luv Al.I saw him live 20 years ago and he was nice enough to give me an autograph for my daughter.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12075
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.