Agnostic.com

204 419

Post a comment Add Source Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

204 comments (76 - 100)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We arent taxing vaginas?

Source:

That show was fantastic.

Lol

They beautiful..godless or not..also yummy!?

Charlene Level 9 Dec 13, 2018

Very yummy

The only laws I truly recognise are those of science and nature, fuck man-made laws

So do you break laws and get away with it?

I think you obey them.

@xenoview it's only breaking the law if you get caught

@xenoview

My following certain laws is merely coincidental. I behave as I do from logic, common sense, or just plain being a decent human being; not because I am coerced into conforming.

Sadly, the vast majority of society have never progressed past Kohlberg's third or fourth stage of moral development, as your argument so poignantly demonstrates.

@Piratefish my sentiments exactly

@Piratefish
Your strawmaning me and argument from authority fallacy.

@xenoview

Referring to Kohlberg is neither a straw man nor argument from authority fallacy. You really need to learn how logical fallacies work before you attempt to invoke them.

@Piratefish
Telling my position is a straw man. Kohlberg is the authority.

Most ''man-made'' laws can be linked to ''laws of nature."

Yeah but what about us dicks?

@TampaHeathen really? Only 2% of rapes ever even come to trial!

@TampaHeathen yeah, there are a lot of secret castrations, because The Enquirer, et al, wouldn't be interested in reporting that.....
Med adjustment time, sweetie!

You must scare the hell out of god fearing vagina's like pence / cruz

Amarillo Level 4 Sep 8, 2018

She bats for the other team.

RIGHT! Keep your tired old dogma out of my vagina!

LucyLoohoo Level 8 July 25, 2018

Preach!! (so to speak) ?

I just love this it says a lot.

Sheannutt Level 9 July 15, 2018

As a man, I feel far more comfortable with women being in control of their own bodies (including vaginas), than stale, pale old white men??

LCLC Level 3 July 14, 2018

Stale, celibate/hypocritical, pale old white men.
FTFY

@dokala
.... who don't know their ass from their elbow!

Vagina talk. It's been my experience that I get a cool reception if I talk vagina too soon. Supposedly things need to flow naturally. So to speak. As it were.

Bravo!!!

vnufall Level 7 July 9, 2018

You don't trust Mike Pence to decide what is best for your vagina? LOL

I trust Mike Pence to be a clueless dick, that's gotta count for something?

@educatedredneck

It's best to keep clueless dicks out of there for sure.

But.... but.... I’m a white male and I’m the boss! Just kidding. Totally agree!!

bigfeetmn Level 4 June 6, 2018

Wow, touchie, aren't we?

GuyKeith Level 8 June 2, 2018

Why do people have to try and dominate others? Why can't people just accept that we are all humans with thoughts, emotions, feelings and rights. It is just logic. That is why animals will always be better than people in my humble opinion - they are way less judgmental ... except my cats ... sanctimonious little b'stards lol

But that's part of the whole debate. Do unborn children have those qualities?...

My vagina is NOT theistic! In fact, she SCOFFS at religion! (I've had to chide her about that...but....she doesn't really listen!)

Dickless God

powder Level 8 May 10, 2018

The religious a-holes need to stay out of other people's holes.

lbusche Level 7 Apr 3, 2018

You go girl! Tell them religious a- holes to stay out of your business and out of your pants!

Lolz

Neraven Level 6 Mar 28, 2018

I came into the world through a vagina and hope to go out that way...

Everything is unique there are no two snow flakes alike and there are no two human life the same thier dna is different so why do we need to conform to others be indivdual and be proud of it

Rosh Level 7 Mar 27, 2018

Love it! Literally.

kuali Level 4 Mar 26, 2018

The Vagina Constitution.

Seeker55 Level 8 Mar 24, 2018

Well said and I fully support your comment.

RonB Level 5 Mar 23, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text 'q:12847'.
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer.
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others!