Agnostic.com

205 420

Post a comment Add Source Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

205 comments (176 - 200)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am always amazed how religions and politics have a way of determining what a woman can and can't do with her own body. When is this going to ever end (that's a rhetorical question)? Unfortunately, even after Roe v. Wade has been settled years ago along comes a new President who has the power to indirectly have it overturned. How sad it would be to take a step backwards. The only good thing is that it won't stop women from doing what needs to be done - just a little more trouble. I guess only the future will hopefully bring some decent people back to the Supreme Court to undo any damages done.

jsbach Level 5 July 15, 2018

Makes me want one myself.

Razorjelly Level 7 July 14, 2018

Interesting, but I think I'll stay with my penis!

For the rest of you guys taking umbrage at this crazy ladies crazy meme.
Never fear!
You can still order a vagina from Amazon without all that noisy talking stuff that goes with the other kind and makes you think and answer annoying questions.
Two day delivery of you have Prime. Totally worth it.

Anonbene Level 8 July 9, 2018

Are you out of your goddamned mind?

@Redcupcoffee
Not a big recognizer of sarcasm?

@Anonbene Not a big teller of good jokes?

@Anonbene

I think that could have been funny... but once you invoke a "crazy lady" reference, you've lost the laugh.

@Athena
I thought it was sufficiently over the top that normal people would figure out I was making fun of guys that think regulating vaginas is their right. However if you choose to offended that is your right.

@Anonbene
Oh, not offended at all. It's almost impossible to offend me...

Again, "normal people" would figure it out?... Haha.

You have an approach that won't make a joke clear, or get any point across, except to say that you're a little angry.

@Athena
I'm quite angry at guys that think they can determine how others live. I thought I made that pretty clear.

@Anonbene
Well, that's pretty cool in that case. Just wasn't clear. Thank you for clarifying!

@Athena

I forgive you.

@Anonbene I'm sure she was waiting on your forgiveness

@Lincoln55
She deleted the post that said she understood my meaning and agreed with me.

I think this lady was just trying to be controversial!

Too funny!

2 c words you never call a woman, crazy, and cun...

Tell 'em Steve-Dave

Harlus Level 3 July 6, 2018

Absolutely

Did anyone see the picture of a lady holding a sign that read "*Pu*** for rent"? If it is rented, is it still against the law? Because renting isn't selling.

Grecio Level 7 June 5, 2018

vote for my new hashtag "hate ditch"

So true!

Augustin Level 3 Mar 10, 2018

Ditto my elbow.

GlyndonD Level 7 Mar 8, 2018

My preacher told me if she's bleedin she's needing

Good... A religious vagina doesn't get all the fun!

For real. To be truly valued, it has to have given virginal birth. Yikes!!!

I'm glad to see that people are entering into the discussion.

chazwin Level 6 Feb 14, 2019

Okay, then....

It doesn’t have to be godless for me to want it, just clean, pretty much.

Vaginas are self cleaning

@Essie Yes just set the oven to 400 and you have it.

@Essie I need taste that make sure it is actually clean enough !! For about 30 minutes or so !!

@Essie But its also fun to get asked to do the job!!

Not possible, Jesus born to virgin mary is an example of no choice/ no pleasure policy ?. If you get offended by this, take it as a joke

Sounds like someone I'd like to meet!

Tompain1 Level 7 Oct 1, 2018

You mean MEAT ! Something you want MEAT !!

Very Interesting vagina.

nicknotes Level 8 Sep 30, 2018

Right on Redcup. I'm brand new here and just getting hang of it. Can't really relate to believers so looking for friends I can relate to. Whiz

Whizcwby Level 4 Sep 28, 2018

And you are the spokesperson for this self aware entity ?

Nuff said!!

TexBart Level 2 Sep 10, 2018

We are animals and they only respect male domination. Sorry little girl.

Aren't you a charming old goat.

You're obviously not very familiar with elephant society. Or honeybees. Or bonobos. Or hyenas. Or lions. Or orcas. Or meerkats. Or ants. Or mole rats.

Maybe try to read a little?

The Amazons had the right idea.....keep men penned up and use them for hard labor and breeding smile001.gifsmile009.gif

bring it on

Lmao

JessV Level 4 Aug 18, 2018

Nice one

How about a meeting with you and I?

What's in it for me?

@musicman2803 Gross.

She bats for the other team, you don't have the proper equipment

@MikeFlora

So completely understandable. I am absolutely serious when I say that if I were female, I would definitely be a lesbian.

I'll never get tired of seeing this.

Write Comment

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

Similar Posts

Categories

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text 'q:12847'.
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer.
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others!