Agnostic.com

11 2

A Tale of Tales

PLEASE DON'T LIKE THE PIX!!!

Like the post if you'd like and comment the photos at will.

@Admin too, not a question but merely an experiment.

I wanted a "header", hence the "question".

Now, since you can only upload 5 shots and need a sequential 8, I will hereforto attempt a feat of such 'puterdomain as such has ne'er been seen in these parts befur!

Worst case, if any get liked, those in "most liked" will have a bit of a puzzle on their hands!

Anyway...

DangerDave 8 Jan 5

Post a comment Reply Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@DangerDave you post was truncated

k? I'm not sure what that means...so you can't see the photos? Are you on a cell phone?

@DangerDave no, just numbers. your story stops at as we were starting our performances, on our way...

k, you're having a technical issue beyond my knowledge...it all works fine for me!

i don't get it

This is an almost "really happened" Tale. I'd already done many similar photo series with captions that told stories. I call them "Tales' 'Toons" or "photo(Graphic Novel)las.

So, as I was explaining to Shae as we wandered along what the photos might be used for, I kept in mind some of her responses...and EUREKA!!! the Tale told itself!

Shae to this day swears "'Toons" aren't "real", as much as she swears she didn't call me a "dumb f#$%"...on that particular day and occasion.

I recently posted "Demon Lover", my newest set from my newest Treasure (act lead) hopeful. It is currently the last eight shots of my profile pix.

As we were shooting this between performances, on our way

Cool for you, I guess?

Yes, VERY cool for me!

Whoah! Cool way to get points.

I'd much prefer a gallery format somewhere...but yeah, if it works, do it!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13021
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.