Agnostic.com

5 5

How many people will be attending the Woman's March this Saturday? Suggestions for what I should write on my placard? I'd like to say as much as possible with the fewest amount of words re/ equality, peace, love, social justice, animal and human rights, environmentalism. .

Hope4Zoe 6 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'll be attending the rally in my area. Not sure about a sign though. I couldn't hold enough signs to say everything I want to say! Plus last year there were so many wonderful, creative signs that covered it all.

dkp93 Level 8 Jan 16, 2018

"No Labels" on my sign...kind of covers everything?

I was hoping to be in Vegas for the event on January 21st but I can be for the march on DC a day earlier. I marched at 14, 50 years ago for the Independence of Puerto Rico. So... I still got things to march for and be tear gassed for if needed to. Like my grandma told me... "You were not born scared, why you going to start now?" I will like to represent a different "Me Too" Movement of Men.

Honestly, we are saying more than will fit on a bumper sticker. I like Feminism is the radical idea that women are human beings. Science is real. Human rights. Are there two sides to your board? RESIST is a good one. We are in this together with a picture of the earth.

^Think with me. " would be good. 🙂

maybe use the word "beings:" instead of lising tem separately

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15592
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.