Agnostic.com

4 1

So I recently left a toxic relationship that lasted two years. I am a mom of two and I admit I let of of the guy I was with a month or two before he told me what he had been doing behind my back. And I want hurt. Or even mad because I already knew. But it want until I saw my little sister so happy with her new man and he is amazing to her and her kids and. In not jelus but a little taken back by how lonely I really am. I always been a loner but even now with it me and my kids all day and night. Idk I just feel this longing in my chest.

anonymous 7 Jan 15

Post a comment Reply Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have an 11 year old daughter and we all have that longing to connect. You’re not alone. You’ve found a good place to find intelligent people. I’m in Texas, but I’m sure there are plenty of like minded people in Colorado.

I know the longing. It is time for you to do some self care, do things for yourself that make you happy. And forgive yourself for being vulnerable. A day at a time. Make yourself happy, never let your happiness reside in someone else. You are stronger than you think you are, trust me on that. You will get through.

I know that feeling in the chest. There is a saying, "Getting out of an abusive relationship doesn't guarantee happiness, but it gives one a chance at happiness.".

Yeah it can really suck, just remember, you are not the one at fault. Life will get better. And it is often better than before.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15611
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.