Agnostic.com

8 0

What is the meaning of existence for you?

Admin 9 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why does it have to have meaning? Existence simply is, it is what you choose to do with your own existence that give meaning to you.

Currently trying to figure that out. Listening to music in the mean time.

LOL.

Does it have to have meaning?

I just live my life is such a way as to try ot make the world a better place by my having been it. I don't need recognition for this, don't need to make a point about doing it, but just knowing I am trying to do so (living my life in such a way as to make an at least slightly better world) is enough meaning for me.

The survival of the only known species capable of meaningfully observing and understanding the universe, and the continued advancement of that understanding.

Procreation , we exist to reproduce our genes. And increase our type . As does any life form . Nature equips us with tools to help us reproduce.
But having a degree of intelligence one should make of it what you can .

Tommy Level 3 Sep 26, 2017

Best answer, glad I read yours before I typed mine didn't need to duplicate it.

You make a good point. It seems very basic and logical. But what is your view on the over populated world we currently live in?

Cogito ergo sum (I think therefore I am)

As long as 2 people (Lovers) are honest to each other, and share the basic same values, religion is not that important ..!!!!! . Two people can have different religions, and believe in it however they like.

I do not know

tonia Level 5 Sep 25, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.