Agnostic.com

4 6

Some new things went live in the last few days. Added “like” and “report” buttons to replies and updated level counts for them, improved photo rotation/cropping tool, sped up some web pages, fixed update gender (for those in need of a sex change), show the people who were referred by a member on their profile page (in future, we’ll create a toggle to show/hide that), topic search now supports negative matching (e.g., type “book, !face” to find posts about books that don’t include the word “face&rdquo😉, finally got a way to reply to people who submitted questions in our contact form (yeah, sorry for the delay there), improved the algorithm that shows “similar questions” on a post. This week, we finally get time to work on newsletters and better dating-related profile questions.

Admin 9 Oct 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Love it so far.

Thanks! We're working hard for you 🙂

I've only just joined and it's all looking good to me 🙂 I've vented so many times in the past hour that I think you should be charging for such therapy 🙂

Now if we could just find a way to give group hugs!

Great!
You guys/gals are excellent.

We're gender neutral. I've been changing mine a lot today while debugging gender code.

Now we need emoji's so I can laugh at that. 😀

I almost got emoji's working today but had a bug. 😟

Nice!

Were ganna have a newsletter? Whens the first one coming

Hopefully by next week. It will probably just be a "here's some new interesting people and posts" to let people who don't log in every to see what's up.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1666
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.