Agnostic.com

594 23

What is your response when people threaten you with religious punishments? (i.e. Hell/Jahannam)

Admin 9 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

594 comments (501 - 525)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"If i go to hell i hope they don't put me near those people who drive slow in the fast lane"

Hell is only a fast lane, and you have a unicycle with a flat tire.

Idk, heaven sounds like a dull ass place. ?

Laughter & " Come on then - bring it on!" I'll see you there!

jacpod Level 8 July 28, 2018

I paraphrase Milton by saying, “I’d rather reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.”

Jimm Level 4 July 26, 2018

I might be scared only if I believed otherwise f..k you too.

Boni Level 5 July 26, 2018

This one is so easy . Only Christians can go to Hell . According to your Bible , God created the angles . Then Lucifer , one of God's favorites , rebelled , and God caste him from heaven . God created Hell . If there is no God , then he couldn't have created Hell . Therefore , I can't go there .

Laugh my ass off. Then certainly make up a version of Hell that would devastate them; and tell them that is where my beliefs send them.

If it were on Facebook I would probably write something like "That's so cute!!"

Not much. It doesn't happen much to me. I see the expression as nonsense and them as stupendously ignorant zombies.

I don’t respond anyone who knows me knows that not a safe tactic

I assume they are projecting because they are dirty little freaks.

dokala Level 7 July 20, 2018

Ignore

PDF Level 5 July 18, 2018

Shrug of the shoulders "Not me mate"

Laugh. As them to prove it.

I would say to them it was a risk i was prepared to take as Hell doesn’t exist. Neither, I would point out is there a heaven either, so their idea of being rewarded by going there was also delusional.

We Jews all know “ where headed for hell” according to unnamed Christian sects or denominations

I tell them I'll meet them there Hippocrates are what they are..

Drew69 Level 7 June 27, 2018

Meh. Heaven and Hell are the same thing, aren't they?

Violet Level 4 June 26, 2018

I tell them if Satan exists, bring it on and hold my arms open wide. I've seen a couple step back. Or I just laugh at them.

xyz123 Level 7 June 25, 2018

Thank them and tell them I look forward to it!

Most Christians haven't got even the slightest idea about the true foundations of their beliefs. Christianity is a mixed bag of pagan ritual and bits of and pieces of other theologies. It is, in fact, a borrowed religion. The old testament and the new testament of the bible don't have anything at all in common. They are loosely based on Jewish law and Gnostic concepts. Hell is one of those borrowed concepts. When I am threatened with the aspect of burning in a lake of fire if I don't "convert" I ask very politely how that works if I am cremated first. Hmmmmm.

I take no note of it as religion is a fair tail. It is just something to scare you into doing things that someone wrote in a book that if you make a mistake or something you will burn in Hell. Why would some guy named Jesus that is supposed to be lovinhg threaten you with a place that is going to burn you.

I ignore them, goes in one ear and out the other.

Bring it!

Laugh

jab60 Level 6 May 13, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.