Agnostic.com

2 0

Which Protestant denomination did you follow/attend before?

• 15 votes
  • 811 votes
  • 405 votes
  • 428 votes
  • 283 votes
  • 232 votes
  • 184 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 39 votes
  • 35 votes
  • 13 votes
  • 257 votes
  • 269 votes
  • 34 votes
Admin 9 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've belonged to three different Protestant denominations as professing to be Christian: Congregationalist as a child growing up in Hartford, Connecticut, Southern Baptist as a tortured soul adult living in Tuscon, Arizona, and lastly a "multi-denominational Methodist" at the latter part of my San Francisco, California, residency. And since I've moved to the Bible Belt, I find too many churches as well as social activities to be racially segregated still for my comfort zone, if any left, for organized religion. And what I have left for an organization religion comfort zone is mostly null and void these days because I realize organized religion serves to divide rather than unite people. I've spent more time though as an active member of the Congregational church than any of the others I've mentioned.

I voted none simply because I don't remember what sect of church I was forced to go to. Though I do find it funny that christians think they're so right all the time; when they can't even agree with one another, and have to form half a million sects because of it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19248
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.