Agnostic.com

7 1

Any suggestions on how to promote this site?

We are starting to promote Agnostic.com and would like your suggestions on how to do it. We're obviously starting on the search engines and then Facebook. We also have a way for members to promote (see the "Levels" page by clicking on any star icon) and see who joins. Other ideas? Thanks! You can also send me a message from my profile page.

Admin 9 Sep 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Try communicating with the admins.of other similar forums.

I am a member of 'The Thinking Atheist' (forum) and Atheist Forums.org. They have a lot of crossover members, like "sister sites".

If you go to The Thinking Atheist, you'll have to sign up (it's free) then go to the Forum Team Matters section and just ask if you could post a link on the site.
Tell them I sent you (my s/n is Pablo there). I'm a mod.
Here is a referral link. [thethinkingatheist.com]

I'm going to add it into my Twitter feed so we can pull some academics.

I think it's quality rather than quantity otherwise this site will be overrun with idiots. I'm calling it the Facebook for Freethinkers.

Draco Level 6 Sep 23, 2017

Create a newsletter

Also create an app

I support Mr.bingst's suggestion of a facebook ad and or pop-ups in diff sites

One issue you need to overcome is anyone who uses McAfee shows this site as a high-risk alert for phishing. I passed on your link to many friends. They all said no thanks for that reason.

Hi Paul - thanks so much for pointing this out! We just launched (as you can see) and probably McAfee hasn't updated their records. We'll work on that today!

Ironic as McAfee is an atheist (and a bit weird to boot.)

Create a Twitter account that is linked to site that anyone can join. Share relevant content there as well. Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat. Get a famous agnostic celebrity to make a video to promote online.

Maybe a facebook ad?

Exactly my first thought.

yes, yes, yes . . . a facebook ad, each member, whatever acct name you're using - - - let's do it ! ! !

This is in development too. We want to integrate the community here with a Facebook group as well.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:205
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.