Agnostic.com

3 0

Post concerning whether to let secularists in this site or not.

I had patiently typed out a decent response (or so I felt) right as I went to post it it seems I lost my internet connection... Now I'm not sure where to look for the original post. It just seemed to pop up at me.

misterinvisible 7 Nov 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Are you aware you posted this twice?

i don't get it. secularists are already on this site, and what's wrong with that anyway? how is that in any kind of conflict with the purpose of the site?

g

Happy times .. uhhmm if anyone noticed my erratic spelling... It's not really erratic spelling. I happen to be a good speller whom is mostly blind.
Anyway... My post is off in the ethereal appeasing the four winfs, directions X and seasons. So.. the question was...
Should we allow the secularists to join this site. Someone made an aversion to being tired of having to stand there ground to which I stated : Never Ever Get tired of standing your ground. If we'revgoing to exclude people based on their religious views whats next? I get kicked out for being a pagan? We would be practicing the same separatism that seems to me is the cornerstone of the Semite based religions. We are just a little web site. We have rules and guidelines for a reason. So long as a member follows the rules and adheres to the guideelines they should not be excluded in my opinion. Ever hear someone say "if you can't beat them... Join them"? I say
Fuck that! Never join the enemy! Get them to join your side. And make them think it's their idea in the first place. If that doesn't work..start stabbing em!
Joke <grin>. After all.. secularism is not contagious.. what are ya scared of?.. only when you are most petrified with fear or terror can you TRULY be brave.

Crap.. I really need a proofreader lol

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:218874
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.