Agnostic.com

22 2

Is atheism dishonest?

Illogical atheist dishonest with themselves, they must be the children of Beelzebub, Father of lies.

Non-existent flying spaghetti monster sky god is a man created god. It is created to be non existent and does infact exist as it is created by man to be, non-existent. Such the attached picture shows evidence that the non-existent flying spaghetti monster sky god is not seen everywhere at all times by everyone.

By Antifred7
Actions Follow Post Like

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have two degrees in English and I have a teaching credential. I have taught writing for over 18 years and I get paid to grade essays--some of which are very poorly written. For the life of me, I cannot figure out what the OP is saying after "Is Atheism dishonest?"

OP, if you want to be taken seriously, learn how to write a coherent sentence. Even if you have a cogent point, which I doubt, it is moot unless the reader can understand what is written.

Thanks. I was feeling dumb till I read this.

@Carin Nope, it is not you!

He's ba-a-a-ack! Antifred the antithought!

He's either off his meds again, or got some kick-ass new ones!

Dude must be from Babble On.

The flying-spaghetti monster is satire, created to point out the absurdity of all religion. I don't know anyone who actually believes in it. If anyone does, they're
every bit as delusional as anyone who claims they believe in any god, or any
religion.

Atheism, in and of itself, is NOT dishonest. Individual atheists, just like anyone
else from any other group of people, can be dishonest.

KKGator Level 9 Jan 2, 2019

yes, a non-existant god created for saterical worship. RAMEN!!!!

I'm willing to lay Odds that Antifred's arse-hole gets extremely jealous every time he opens his mouth or types a comment. My own personal opinion here of course.

Triphid Level 8 Jan 2, 2019

Apparently I don't smoke enough weed to make sense of that.

nvrnuff Level 8 Jan 2, 2019

I tried. It didn't help.

@creative51 Colorado is a lot closer, and yeah, I might need some LSD.

@nvrnuff

Why waste a perfectly good trip trying to understand this? smile009.gif

@Bierbasstard Good point.

@nvrnuff Nope... and shrooms didn't help either.. in case you were considering a second path to enlightenment..??

What. The. Fuck.

I can only wonder what your day-to-day is like.

Atheism is more honest than believing in a god that doesn't exist.

out of millions of different types of gods you choose to not believe in the one that does not exist?

@Antifred I don't believe in any god, gods, flying spaghetti monsters, fairies, elves, sprites, ghosts, dragons, mermaids, Sasquatch, saints, sinners, or promises from politicians.

@HippieChick58 i do not believe in any of them either. expecially a bacteria filled mouth of the " Komodo dragons mainly ... eat ... Timor deer, though they also eat considerable amounts of carrion.[5] Komodo dragons also occasionally attack humans.9 Why would any one want to trust in a dragon that would attack them?

Edited

This made my head hurt

Is that statement from a dishonest atheist? Did it REALLY make your head hurt? or are you just supplying evidence for the dishonesty of atheist?

Edited

@Antifred no it's a statement from someone who went from a 170 iq to a 169.6 just from reading your post.

Edited

I found @Antifred's satire to be both inspired and wonderful.

No. An atheist is a person who doesn't believe in the existence of a supreme being or beings.

I don't believe in any invisible god that lives somewhere beyond the clouds.

Since age 13, I have been an atheist.

No, it's not.

Wtf? Have another foiley!

mikebeed Level 7 Jan 2, 2019

Your argument is complete rubbish and not well articulated. There absolutely is no such thing as a dishonest atheist. Your usage of "dishonest atheist" is equivalent to the use of a double negative in a sentence. It would imply an individual who believes in God, but claims not to. Atheism is simply disbelief, it does not imply a belief in a non-existent god.

belief - accept something as true
disbelied - accept something false , perported to be true. labeling it as a lie.

atheism by defination holds dis belief in any claim of any god thingie existing.

atheism by drfination says any claim perporting existence of a god thing to be true is z lie.

atheist creates god thingie for sarcastic and satrical worship. the atheist created god thingie is created to be non-existent yet it exist as a god thingie. the god thingie exist as it is created, to be ,non-existent.

atheist created god thingoe that exist as it was created yo be and god thingie id true to its created state in non-existance. it is a true god thingie. God thingie exist, atheism illogical.

@Antifred Faulty premises lead to faulty logic. Disbelief is not the same as accepting something false. An atheist can be simply unconvinced of the existence of a god. To be an atheist does not require the atheist to believe a "god thingie" is a lie. True/false logic requires knowledge and facts. The atheist does not have to give a reason for being unconvinced, but many of them do.

Atheists do not create any "god thingie" for any reason whatsoever. They certainly do not create it for "sarcastic and satirical worship." Your statement to the contrary suggests you have a limited imagination and you are projecting your biased beliefs into the dialog.

@TheAstroChuck logical criteria for determining true God?

What would be criteria for determining a true God? Example: Bob says God is blah blah blah. We observe no blah blah blah. not true god. Dictionary says god is poo poo poo. We observer no poo poo poo, not true god.
Jack says if God be a true God must fit in jacks box. Jill says if God be true God cannot fit in any box. Must be 2 different Gods between Jack and Jill, they could not be talking about same God thus theremust be more than one possibility for a God. Each God must be tested to its own specific criteria. God is any real person that eats any real taco. Person is found to be real, taco is found to be real and real person is found to eat real taco. Taco God is a true God. Atheism illogical.

@Antifred You espouse a whole lot of bologna without making a discernible point. I now tire of your nonsense and shall not respond further to it.

If atheist were to of created an existing flying spaghetti monster sky god, then the future seeing vision of red blood would have turned out to actually be red spaghetti sauce.

Revelations 14:20 They were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses' bridles for a distance of 1,600 stadia.

Let us thank God that Atheist created spaghetti monster to be non-existent which prevented much wrath on Earth.

Antifred Level 7 Jan 4, 2019

The church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster was founded as a parody religion. Nobody takes it seriously.

So, we should teach children parody religions so they can make fun of real religions that people take seriously. Biblical text religion James 1:27

Religion ... pure and faultless is this: to help widows and orphans in need and avoiding worldly corruption.

I can hear it now. "When I grow up, I can make fun of those religious people helping those that have no parents or spouse."

Wait let us consider a parody for United States Federal court cases Pool vs. klu klux klan Masonic lodge governmental corruption organization et al Wichita Falls TX Federal court and Pool versus state of Texas et al Amarillo TX Federal court.

Federal government of the Masonic lodge European envadors secret religion devil worship does nothing to bring justice for the innocent but rather allows child to be trained to speak and act abused so that governmental officals can wrongfully prosecute innocent people especially those who oppose their European Masonic lodge racist devil worship. Yes, and they attacked the lively hood of a WIDOW and her only son. Yes let teach some children some more spaghetti monsterparody so they csn make fun of and have innocent people who oppose governmental corruption to be wrongfully prosecuted. Children let us lean to say "Daddy , my teacher made me touch her p.p. it was bloody".

@Antifred A perody religion is about NOT taking religion or life so seriously. Many takes things so seriously that it takes away from actually enjoying life itself.

There are a few persons on thsi site who still carry all the ridiculous dogma, even if they don't actually believe in the religion in which the dogma originated.

Excess of any ism is not pleasant whether it’s honest or dishonest
Be humble.
I’m fine with going straight to Hell after my time is over, just because I’m afraid of heaven

Write Comment
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others!