Agnostic.com

12 4

Does anybody else wake up in the morning and wonder what the Orange Peril has been up to overnight?

By irascible8
Actions Follow Post Like

Post a comment Add Source Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nah. I don't have to. Just turn on the news.

bleurowz Level 8 Jan 21, 2019

Nope. I don't let Orange Dumbo get to me. I figure if he tweeted something extra-stupid, I'll hear about it on the evening news, or read about it online.

davknight Level 7 Jan 19, 2019

I thought the same thing when he got into office, but what perilous things has he done in the past 24 months?

BD66 Level 7 Jan 19, 2019

I do. I try to start my day with international news and ease my way to the US.

fortunately my brain takes a while to start cranking, so i don't wonder that first thing. instead i sort of slowly ease into the general state of disgust that overtakes me when i think of him.

g

genessa Level 8 Jan 19, 2019

He's doing the same as he always does. He's hurting people who have little, to be able to continue to hurt people who have nothing, to get back at people who have everything.

A few years ago here in the UK we had an advertising campaign for a soft drink called Tango, specifically Orange Tango, and if you got 'assaulted' by this nearly naked orange character then you'd been tangoed. I wonder if there was still a marketing opportunity for left over t-shirts?

ipdg77 Level 8 Jan 19, 2019

No....my life and focus doesn't revolve around him. I typically get up and check international news to see what is going on in the world (BBC, AlJazeera, Rueters).

jondspen Level 7 Jan 19, 2019

So do I.

Unfortunately we know the tangerine tornado gets the munchies at 3am and starts tweeting. You never know WTF is going to spill out of that empty head.

Seems necessary. He is up tweeting and at his crazy best in the early morning. Besides, I have chronic pain so though I long for sleep it's hard to come by.

Even cheese, pickles and apples won't do that to me!

You have got to be joking!

@irascible Nah, the joke is that I would let any politician not directly targetting me (aka discriminating against me) affect my sleep.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text 'q:269203'.
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer.
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others!